Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

What Will You Do In This Situation??18+ Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do In This Situation??18+ Only (443 Views)

I Decided To Be Naughty Today, See My Unclad Pix - 18+ Only / What Is Exactly Wrong With This Picture? (18+ Only) / Erotic Story - Grace, The House Girl (warning 18+ ONLY) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation??18+ Only by Nobody: 6:04am On May 21, 2020
You met this gurl on here, She had a Pretty face, Thick thigh,Nice boobs,Sexy Shape,Super Nice Ass too�.
You couldn't resist the sight so you texted her. You both vibed so well and even discussed Personal issues together. You both started liking each other's Company and even most of the time, do some sex chat, video calls, voice calls and all too. infact, your vibes with her was madd!!!! You finally got to ask her out and to your surprise, She agreed to date you. You both started going on Dates together, taking nice and sexy pictures together too. So one day you invited her over to your house, you did everything possible to make her feel comfortable. You just couldn't resist the beauty of the Angel in front of you oh her lips looked so soft, her hair and eyes looked so pretty too, all this thoughts ran through your mind while she was busy telling you other stuffs�
Finally there was nothing for you both to say to each other and then you dropped a line 'so since we have nothing else to say to eachother, why don't we let our lips Communicate' she just couldn't say no and she let you kiss her. Damn! you could feel her kissing you so passionately and this made you thirst for more. You continued kissing her for about 5mins now she could feel your Dick getting hard already. You grabbed her ass tighter this time� pulling her closer to you like she's the only thing you have in this world. Slowly and steadily you hand got to her boobs, you started helping her take off her shirt and ohhh she just couldn't stop you from doing that. You squeezed her boobs softly while kissing her and she put her hands right inside your Trousers giving you some hand Jobs��
Blah
Blah
Blah

Both of you now were Topless and then you asked if you could put your Dick right into her Coochie��. Yess, yess, #Choke_me_Daddy� she said and this brought out the demon in you. She was marvelled at the sight of Your big Joey{ •_•} and after taking off her Jean you realized she Had A Dick too�
Re: What Will You Do In This Situation??18+ Only by chatinent: 6:41am On May 21, 2020
If you continue this way, there's every tendency you will end up in jail for rape. I see a rapist in you, I wouldn't call it a talent.

(1) (Reply)

You Must Laugh: About His Ex. Lol. / Why Is Ghanaian Jollof Rice So Disgusting / How I Was Raped.. Sad Story..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.