Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. (1244 Views)

Urticaria/hives/ Inarun Or Inarun Dudu, Total Effective Cure With Herbs / Hermorhoid or Pile(idi Yiyo) Perfect Treatment & Effective cure / Dinavir: New Cure For HIV Discovered In Russia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Jakumo(m): 8:06am On May 21, 2020
https://www.ibtimes.sg/miracle-cure-bangladesh-60-coronavirus-patients-cured-combination-2-common-drugs-45264

https://www.banglanews24.com/english/health/article/83840/Bangladeshi-researchers-find-tremendous-success-in-corona-treatment

There is a very strong possibility that this news report describes a true and effective FINAL cure for even advanced cases of Corona Virus sickness.

The two medications required, are readily available over the counter in most Nigerian pharmacies, and they are IVERMEKTIN and DOXYCYCLINE. The exact dosage used by those researching doctors in Bangladesh, has not as yet been disclosed, but there would certainly be no harm in purchasing these drugs and storing them in a cool dry place, for use as a first resort and home remedy, for anyone suspecting that they may have the virus.

Ivermektin dosage is typically four of its tiny pills at once for a grown adult, while the required dosage of the antibiotic Doxycycline, can easily be obtained from any competent pharmacist.

Over the next few weeks, it is highly likely that the doctors who made this epic discovery in Bangladesh, will publish their peer-reviewed findings for the international medical community to deploy right away, thus stopping the contagion in its tracks, word-wide.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Jakumo(m): 9:08pm On May 21, 2020
Very interesting that nobody pays much attention to announcements of possible cures to this virus pandemic.

Anyway, I have purchased a sizable stash of the two key medications mentioned by that Bangladeshi medical team, as highly effective Corona virus cures, namely Ivermektin , and the antibiotic called Doxycycline. In the event that myself or anyone close to me sees Corona virus symptoms, I will not hesitate to use this drug combination, following dosages prescribed by my doctor.

For the rest of y'all whose preference is to panic over the virus, and ignore all possible cures, best of luck with that approach ha ha.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Kobojunkie: 3:42am On May 22, 2020
The news article was published on the 16th of this month. It is May 21st and I have yet to hear of it on any of the news channels. Maybe after Madagascar, the media is wary of reporting on any more unsubstantiated claims of a cure.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Jakumo(m): 6:12am On May 22, 2020
Kobojunkie:
The news article was published on the 16th of this month. It is May 21st and I have yet to hear of it on any of the news channels. Maybe after Madagascar, the media is wary of reporting on any more unsubstantiated claims of a cure.

Yes I have been completely baffled over the complete and inexplicable lack of interest by the world press, in this news report about a possible Corona virus cure having been stumbled upon in Bangladesh. One would have expected to hear of this drug regime being tested on patients in several other countries as a matter of urgency, to determine if there is truth to the account published by these Bangladeshi doctors.

Instead, this possible cure has been studiously ignored by all who are in a position to make this reported breakthrough known to the world. I have never been inclined to pay attention to conspiracy theories, but in this particular instance, one cannot shake the feeling that the world press, and possibly elements of the medical profession, actually prefer that the current state of utter panic people are experiencing globally, should, for reasons I cannot fathom, continue without interruption by news of a possible cure that actually works as claimed by those who devised the medication regime.

By the way, Kobojunkie, may I extend a warm welcome to you, as you return to the fold, back in from the cold, to share your thoughts here in the Nairaland forum, after a rather long hiatus when you went totally incognito. Back in the day, you made frequent contributions in these forums, but every once in a while, life intrudes on the virtual world, and priorities shift for a while. Welcome back, m'am, and I hope all is well in the Windy City, where one of my closest friends practices medicine.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Kobojunkie: 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
Jakumo:

By the way, Kobojunkie, may I extend a warm welcome to you, as you return to the fold, back in from the cold, to share your thoughts here in the Nairaland forum, after a rather long hiatus when you went totally incognito. Back in the day, you made frequent contributions in these forums, but every once in a while, life intrudes on the virtual world, and priorities shift for a while. Welcome back, m'am, and I hope all is well in the Windy City, where one of my closest friends practices medicine.
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Thekeeper(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jakumo:
Very interesting that nobody pays much attention to announcements of possible cures to this virus pandemic.

Anyway, I have purchased a sizable stash of the two key medications mentioned by that Bangladeshi medical team, as highly effective Corona virus cures, namely Ivermektin , and the antibiotic called Doxycycline. In the event that myself or anyone close to me sees Corona virus symptoms, I will not hesitate to use this drug combination, following dosages prescribed by my doctor.

For the rest of y'all whose preference is to panic over the virus, and ignore all possible cures, best of luck with that approach ha ha.
I was at a pharmacy today and they refused to sell Ivermektin to me unless I have a prescription from the doctor. Pls how were u able to get it.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Jakumo(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thekeeper:
I was at a pharmacy today and they refused to sell Ivermektin to me unless I have a prescription from the doctor. Pls how were u able to get it.

If you are in Nigeria most pharmacies will sell Ivermektin to anyone who can spell the name, no questions asked.

They are tiny tablets, the size of this letter "o" as it would appear on a standard desktop computer screen.

1 Like

Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Thekeeper(m): 4:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Jakumo:

If you are in Nigeria most pharmacies will sell Ivermektin to anyone who can spell the name, no questions asked.

They are tiny tablets, the size of this letter "o" as it would appear on a standard desktop computer screen.
I'm in lagos. Had to get xasten,a brand of dexamethasone. I've just taken it with vitD,zinc,vitC and gingo biloba.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by onlyfacts: 4:54pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thekeeper:
I'm in lagos. Had to get xasten,a brand of dexamethasone. I've just taken it with vitD,zinc,vitC and gingo biloba.

Please I don't know you but I want to plead with you. Please don't take DEXAMETHASONE. The drug works as an immune suppressant or immunosuppressant.

What that means is that if you start taking it will lower your immune system and a good immune system is required to fight not just COVID19 disease caused by SARS-COV2 virus but other infections and diseases you may contract.

Does that mean DEXAMETHASONE is not useful for COVID19 treatment? NO is the answer, it is very useful but when to use it is the IMPORTANT THING YOU ARS MISSING.

For COVID19 you have three stages of symptoms you may experience AFTER CONTRACTING the virus (PS: AFTER and not before)

The three stages are MILD, MODERATE and SEVERE.

most people who get the coronavirus will only have MILD TO MODERATE SYMPTOMS (about 80% or more of infected people). These people will recover with or without DRUGS because their IMMUNE SYSTEM will put up a fight against the virus and WIN. These set of people don't use dexamethasons to fight the virus because dexamethasone will WEAKEN their immune system from fighting back. Did you get that?

For people with SEVERE SYMPTOMS, that is people who have pneumonia like symptoms from the virus and need oxygen to breath, they are the ONES THE DEXAMETHASONE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR!
If you don't have pneumonia like symptoms and can breath fine without oxygen you don't need dexamethasone.

I'll stop here, please stop using dexamethasone if you are not infected and if you don't have severe infection requiring oxygen. The drug also is not for PREVENTION OKAY. Use zinc, vitamin -C and other immune booster supplements for prevention.

2 Likes

Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by Thekeeper(m): 5:35pm On Jun 23, 2020
onlyfacts:

Please I don't know you but I want to plead with you. Please don't take DEXAMETHASONE. The drug works as an immune suppressant or immunosuppressant.

What that means is that if you start taking it will lower your immune system and a good immune system is required to fight not just COVID19 disease caused by SARS-COV2 virus but other infections and diseases you may contract.

Does that mean DEXAMETHASONE is not useful for COVID19 treatment? NO is the answer, it is very useful but when to use it is the IMPORTANT THING YOU ARS MISSING.

For COVID19 you have three stages of symptoms you may experience AFTER CONTRACTING the virus (PS: AFTER and not before)

most people who get the coronavirus will only have MILD TO MODERATE SYMPTOMS (about 80% or more of infected people). These people will recover with or without DRUGS because their IMMUNE SYSTEM will put up a fight against the virus and WIN. These set of people don't use dexamethasons to fight the virus because dexamethasone will WEAKEN their immune system from fighting back. Did you get that?

For people with SEVERE SYMPTOMS, that is people who have pneumonia like symptoms from the virus and need oxygen to breath, they are the ONES THE DEXAMETHASONE IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR!
If you don't have pneumonia like symptoms and can breath fine without oxygen you don't need dexamethasone.

I'll stop here, please stop using dexamethasone if you are not infected and if you don't have severe infection requiring oxygen. The drug also is not for PREVENTION OKAY. Use zinc, vitamin -C and other immune booster supplements for prevention.
ok chief, thank you..I have only taken 2 pills. Will discontinue immediately
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by onlyfacts: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Thekeeper:
ok chief, thank you..I have only taken 2 pills. Will discontinue immediately

Good health to you!
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by ReligionofPiss: 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
onlyfacts:

but the dexamethasone made me so healthy, fat and fresh though my immune system was at stake as I regularly fell in for typhoid and malaria.
Also I was diagnosed of pnuemonia buh later got healed.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by onlyfacts: 10:45am On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
but the dexamethasone made me so healthy, fat and fresh though my immune system was at stake as I regularly fell in for typhoid and malaria.
Also I was diagnosed of pnuemonia buh later got healed.

Part of the side effect of dexamethasone is weight gain.

You can gain weight through other appetite enhancers that doesnt affect your immune system.

Dexamethasone shouldn't be used for weight gain but for its works as a steroid and immunosuppressive agent.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by ReligionofPiss: 11:13am On Jan 31, 2021
onlyfacts:

Part of the side effect of dexamethasone is weight gain.

You can gain weight through other appetite enhancers that doesnt affect your immune system.

Dexamethasone shouldn't be used for weight gain but for its works as a steroid and immunosuppressive agent.
@bolded there is no weight gain drugs or appetite enhancers that is as fast and affordable as dexamethasone.
Just 7 days of taking the drugs you'd see your cheeks getting so puffy and your body adding up in just 7 days.
Other drugs could take months before you notice improvements like apetamim, wate on, and the rest.
But I dumped the xasten after the doctor diagnosed and realized the drug had suppressed my immune system that's why I regularly fell in for typhoid.
I almost died sef as the typhoid level rose to 240/320.
Re: Highly Effective Cure For Advanced Corona Virus Discovered In Bangladesh. by onlyfacts: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
@bolded there is no weight gain drugs or appetite enhancers that is as fast and affordable as dexamethasone.
Just 7 days of taking the drugs you'd see your cheeks getting so puffy and your body adding up in just 7 days.
Other drugs could take months before you notice improvements like apetamim, wate on, and the rest.
But I dumped the xasten after the doctor diagnosed and realized the drug had suppressed my immune system that's why I regularly fell in for typhoid.
I almost died sef as the typhoid level rose to 240/320.

Healthy ways of gaining weight should be gradually (weeks or months) and not fast, this helps your body to adjust appropriately. Gaining weight too fast may cause some unwanted problems, like stretch mark, hyperglycemia, hyperprolactemia, obesity, musculoskeletal problems etc.

At least you and your doctor realized dexamethasone isn't suitable as a weight supplement.

(1) (Reply)

Causes Of Sperm Leakage Immediately After Sex / Please What's The Average Cost Of Tonsil Removal In Nigeria (Picture attached) / Types, Prices And Suppliers Of Commode Chair In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.