Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:32 AM

I Think I Have An STI. Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Think I Have An STI. Help! (1194 Views)

What Kind Of Brutal STD/STI Can Cause This, (graphic Picture) / My Narrow Escape from Incurable Sti / I Always Go "Raw" With Multiple Partners Until STI Taught Me A Hard Lesson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 11:32pm On Feb 22, 2021
So I created this account to hide my identity. Been a member of this forum since 2014. I will try and make this as short as possible. So, without further ado lemme go straight to the reason why I created this topic.

There's this married woman at the flat where I live. I have always known that she has feelings for me, and she has never failed to show that through her actions, nice gestures, the way she talks to me, and all. As a guy, I have always kept my distance cos I don't really want to get entangled with her for any reason whatsoever. Well, everything started to change when she started to wear very skimpy clothes anytime she passes my side of the apartment on the ground floor. She would leave her line to come and hang her clothes on my own line. Anytime she is doing this, she would be singing to get my attention or raise her voice when she thinks maybe I cannot hear her. Without even knowing, I began to admire her. Most times, I would creak open my curtains a bit to see her outside. The whole thing took a new turn when she came around one evening and told me that she was looking for her smartphone, that I should help her call her phone so that she could search for it while it rang. It was obvious that she planned all that to get my contact. As you would all guess, after about a minute, the lost phone was found, and she notified me of this by sending me a thank-you sms.

The night of that day, I got a message from an unknown number on WhatsApp and when I checked the person's profile, it was her. She sent; you are really kind for helping me, with a heart shape emoji. Long story cut short, we became friends and one thing led to another until some days back (I won't specify the date because she might be a nairalander), we kissed. How that happened, I could not say. When we kissed, I almost lost control but she said we can't continue because it was at her place that this happened. Then, two days later, we kissed again, but this time it was in my room. She wore a black singlet, no bra, and a rapper. When I yanked the rapper, she had on only a pair of blue pants. I kissed her for about 3 minutes before I hitched down her panties and gave her cunnilingus(MouthAction). I ate her for almost ten minutes. When I was doing this, She would squirt her pussy cream into my mouth and I would swallow it. I can't remember how many times I swallowed her fluid but it was several. I didn't go for penetration cos I had no condom with me. After this incident, she thanked me and told me that this is the beginning of a new relationship.

Now to the main reason for the topic. It's been about 2 days after the whole thing happened, and I am beginning to have some strange sensation all over my body. I occasionally feel like something is crawling all over my body right beneath my skin, across my lower spine. Apart from this, my tongue dries out quite easily even though I drink lots and lots of water. Apart from this, I now urinate more than often. And last, but not least in the symptoms I managed to observe is this very painful itch on my testicles and the area around my anus. from all this, I don't need a doctor to tell me that something is wrong. I know this is obviously an STI in its early manifestation period. Now, I am really scared after I checked online and found that you can contact almost all STI through mouth action. The only reason I am not yet suicidal is that I read that HIV can't be gotten through mouth action. At least, I am assured that this can't be the dreaded HIV at work. Right now, I urgently need help with the right medication to nip this STI, in the bud before it gets out of hand. I am strongly thinking of going with them herbal medicines like chukkatrin cleanser and all the rest of them. If you have cured Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, Staphyloccocus, using a herbal remedy, please lemme know. Help a nigga out cos I am getting scared by the minute. Thanks. Bashing is allowed. I know I did a very wrong thing having this with a married woman but I just couldn't help it. Thanks yall.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by BLoomfrancs(m): 11:42pm On Feb 22, 2021
My people Ife na-eme n'enu uwa! Odiegwu odiegwu. One. Two. One. Two. Testing. Testing. One. Two. Testing the microphone cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by lilvicky68(m): 11:58pm On Feb 22, 2021
You were afraid not to do without condom but you used your tongue freely..If you like continue you go see wetin you dey find..

5 Likes

Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by OlayemiAshraf(m): 12:00am On Feb 23, 2021
So you could swallow bodily fluids but you couldn't penetrate without using condom.,.... bruh furnace is your place in hell fire

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 12:02am On Feb 23, 2021
lilvicky68:
You were afraid not to do without condom but you used your tongue freely..If you like continue you go see wetin you dey find..

The condom is for me not to get her pregnant. Please what I need is the solution to the probable STI. If you have any drugs you know of, you lemme know. Thanks.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by ab1x: 12:06am On Feb 23, 2021
Best bet is to see a doctor.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by heendrix(m): 12:08am On Feb 23, 2021
AutoRedux:
When I yanked the rapper, she had on only a pair of blue pants. I kissed her for about 3 minutes before I hitched down her panties and gave her cunnilingus(MouthAction). I ate her for almost ten minutes. When I was doing this, She would squirt her pussy cream into my mouth and I would swallow it. I can't remember how many times I swallowed her fluid but it was several.

It's not ur fault bro I understand you actually thought it was an Iced cream you were eating so you just kept eating and swallowing non stop

My Advice for you now is you gotta finish what you started
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by Cutecharlz(m): 12:15am On Feb 23, 2021
Kindly rush to a pharmacy store buy Augmentin it's between 4-5k for a full pack. Ask for prescription from the pharmacist.

Abstain from the married woman else there will be consequences...
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 12:17am On Feb 23, 2021
Cutecharlz:
Kindly rush to a pharmacy store buy Augmentin it's between 4-5k for a full pack. Ask for prescription from the pharmacist.

Please how effective is it? Thanks.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 12:45am On Feb 23, 2021
Cutecharlz:

The side effects are very bad.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by EmeraldKing7(m): 1:31am On Feb 23, 2021
Next time don't break the rules of the game which include
1.Thou shall not lay with a married woman except she be divorced or widowed

2.Thou shall not hook up with their neighbor
for ye shall become like a wild lion who is kept in captivity and forced to have sex with the same old lioness over and over again

3.Be weary of a cougar for she displays maximum cleavage to captivate her prey.
You are watching them bounce, she's about to pounce... BTW,where is her husband in this storyline?

“With a great penis comes great responsibility" So get a test done bro...u probably have stapphylococus or chymydia

Do this and u shall be on your way to become,...wait for it ......LegenDARY! grin
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by Anfield247(m): 3:17am On Feb 23, 2021
But guy, if u no f*ck that lady with ur prick, e go pain me oh!
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 3:58am On Feb 23, 2021
You guys are not helping out. I said that I need a cure; one that is herbal.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by BRATISLAVA: 6:40am On Feb 23, 2021
This story sounds like something out of a bad PWP.

So you knew you couldn't have penile sex because of STDs, but you could swallow whatever "pissy cream" into your mouth? So women normally carry cream that they can squirt several times into mens mouths?

Please, this is fiction.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 7:23am On Feb 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:
This story sounds like something out of a bad PWP.

So you knew you couldn't have penile sex because of STDs, but you could swallow whatever "pissy cream" into your mouth? So women normally carry cream that they can squirt several times into mens mouths?

Please, this is fiction.
This is no fiction bro. I never wanted to bring this to nairaland. I only created the post after I could not find any meaningful result as to the kind of drug I need and also cos I don't know which STI it is that I contracted. Why I didn't go on with having sex with her was cos of pregnancy issues.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by ipadeola91057: 8:21am On Feb 23, 2021
Best bet is to see a doctor.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by BRATISLAVA: 8:22am On Feb 23, 2021
AutoRedux:

This is no fiction bro. I never wanted to bring this to nairaland. I only created the post after I could not find any meaningful result as to the kind of drug I need and also cos I don't know which STI it is that I contracted. Why I didn't go on with having sex with her was cos of pregnancy issues.

It is fiction. That's why you didn't go to the hospital.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

It is fiction. That's why you didn't go to the hospital.
Suit yourself.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by charles2468(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2021
AutoRedux:
You guys are not helping out. I said that I need a cure; one that is herbal.

u're really in for it
chat me on 0905 297 8940
less talk
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 2:05pm On Feb 23, 2021
charles2468:

u're really in for it chat me on 0905 297 8940 less talk
Are you on telegram?
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2021
I think this is gonnorrea. I just developed a sore throat in the last two hours. I checked online and found out that all the symptoms I have match those of gonnorrea. If I say that I am not scared, then know that I am a liar.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by JOACHINpedro: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2021
AutoRedux:
I think this is gonnorrea. I just developed a sore throat in the last two hours. I checked online and found out that all the symptoms I have match those of gonnorrea. If I say that I am not scared, then know that I am a liar.
Quick recovery bro.

To all men, Abstain from mouth action. It's a sure bet to STI.

1 Like

Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2021
JOACHINpedro:

Quick recovery bro.

To all men, Abstain from mouth action. It's a sure bet to STI.

Thanks man. I am already on medication.
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by GeneralOjukwu: 9:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
grin
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 11:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
GeneralOjukwu:

Petty mothafucker. You are jobless aswear. A fictional story I copied and pasted for educational purposes grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Try harder next time. Useless r etard. grin grin
Re: I Think I Have An STI. Help! by AutoRedux: 4:55am On Oct 04, 2022
grin
GeneralOjukwu:

I will be the one to cure my father of his madness from letting my mum suck other men's sperm.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Seriously Suffering From GERD Pls Help Me!!! / [UPDATE] FG Rejects 21-day Ultimatum Issued By NMA / Nigeria No Longer Happiest Place On Earth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.