Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:04 AM

11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force (45804 Views)

Lagos Driver's Car Impounded By Task Force, Asked To Pay ₦25,500 / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted / Two Trucks Of Fulanis Intercepted At A Military Checkpoint In Cross River.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 4:15pm On May 21, 2020
DedeNkem:
Sharing a country with those barbaric animals in the North was and still is a disaster!

They've absolutely nothing to offer than terrorism, public fund looting and nepotism! These people are parasites!

You're right. The almajiri culture is a nest for social misfits. People who are not well brought up. Although the south too has its own challenges with social misfits, but the northbos deliberately breeding them on a terrible social and religious platform. All the fulani killer herdsmen indigenous to this country are product of this social/religious error. All cattle rustlers, terrorists and religious fanatics indigenous to Nigeria are products of it. The few ones who by some twist of event and circumstances find themselves in political positions and public services become mindless embezzlers of public funds. Mindless spenders too. I just hope the fight by northern governors against this system is won by them. Its going to take decades to get this done.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by wizod(m): 4:24pm On May 21, 2020
Since they're looking for a way to depopulate their over populated children, kill dem and throw dem into to river when caught. Then send the drivers back home empty to bring more.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Secjohnkerry: 4:24pm On May 21, 2020
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by blackman25: 4:33pm On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This guys have a hidden agenda. I am of the view that all south south and south east Governors should come together to tackle this ticking time bomb.
Let's learn to be proactive and not reactive.

I watched a video on Channels TV some days back when the Army intercepted 35 buses conveying 400 of such people. And looking closely, those guys are not those street begging kids. They are matured guys.

I think the northerners are cooking something and have a sinister plan.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by nurez305(m): 4:39pm On May 21, 2020
dragunov:

Almajiri spotted! I can see you. Oloyunbere.
yio ba furo iya ę
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Ladycewhy(f): 4:49pm On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:
This guys have a hidden agenda. I am of the view that all south south and south east Governors should come together to tackle this ticking time bomb.

I watched a video on Channels TV some days back when the Army intercepted 35 buses conveying 400 of such people. And looking closely, those guys are not those street begging kids. They are matured guys.

the jihad foot soldiers are using lockdown as a cover to move down south.

South be ready ,winter is coming!.

They will say it's conspiracy theory until these jihadist creap out of the shadows ,our Forests and bushes are surrounded, these terrorists are only waiting for the go ahead to cause mayhem ,I hope there is the brave among Southerners and it's leaders to fight this war that is about to be brought to their door step.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 4:52pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
yio ba furo iya ę

Ha! Almajiri speaking and writing in Yoruba. The level of infiltration is something else o. Ati daran. A aganna ba e faa.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by gentlemate00: 4:56pm On May 21, 2020
Are you from Almarjiri state? like Kano,Kaduna

nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 4:56pm On May 21, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
When interstate travel ban is lifted, would Southern Govs have grounds to stop almajiri migration as they do now?

Yeah. As chief security officers of their respective states. See, your tactics have been discovered and no sitting governor will allow it to happen.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by nurez305(m): 5:01pm On May 21, 2020
dragunov:

Ha! Almajiri speaking and writing in Yoruba. The level of infiltration is something else o. Ati daran. A aganna ba e faa.
Aaganna ba baba e fa... moo ale
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 6:17pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
Aaganna ba baba e fa... moo ale

Awon iponri pongba baba ati iya e ni ode ori ati arun opolo nbaja. Iwo oloriburuku omo ale jatiti. Pinchin puta madre. Phucking maricon. Basura braino.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by nurez305(m): 6:44pm On May 21, 2020
dragunov:

Awon iponri pongba baba ati iya e ni ode ori ati arun opolo nbaja. Iwo oloriburuku omo ale jatiti. Pinchin puta madre. Phucking maricon. Basura braino.
koni ye e omo ale jati jati... omo ashewo oloriburuku... oni kuree
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by BabaRamota1980: 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
dragunov:

Yeah. As chief security officers of their respective states. See, your tactics have been discovered and no sitting governor will allow it to happen.

Will that include restriction on Ibos, known for migrating?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by bassman007(m): 7:32pm On May 21, 2020
The problem with Nigerian govt is that they like solving problems from the top and not the root. These are innocent children being born into unfortunate circumstances. They didn't hire the trucks carrying them. Proper investigations should be done to fish out the people sponsoring this.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by smileyoo: 7:45pm On May 21, 2020
I can't understand how parents abbadoned their precious kids to the willing hands of exploiters, under whatever religious pretensions, thereby denying the kids the very needed care at the most valuable period of their lives.
tell me how can those kids grow up to become responsible adults.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by xaggar(m): 8:03pm On May 21, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
What makes these kids think that leaving their state of origin at this crucial time will guarantee them a bright future? They still look innocent for now, but for how long will they remain harmless? They might end up being potent vectors for the spread of COVID-19. I still keep wondering who sponsors their trip.
Useless Aboki dey like born plenty children like livestock, but shortly after they abandon them.

Who told you they are kids and are coming as a result of covid19?

These are young men between 18 to 35 and there are strategically positioning themselves for the onslaught after or in 2023
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Billygee2u: 9:00pm On May 21, 2020
BlackSpanner:

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Billygee2u: 9:02pm On May 21, 2020
SouthNigerian:

So you guys are woke?

Yo calling on SS & SE Governors to join hands in defeating the imported jihady fighters grin

Go check my previous comments, if the whole South refuse to Unite at this time... ya all gonna cry hard for been stubborn & arrogant. Your children's children will mount curses on you for refusing to swallow your pride & embrace one another.

The only safe path for the South (SW, SS to the SE) is to join hands together to fight this war looming on our lands.

1 Like

Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by Billygee2u: 9:03pm On May 21, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Send them back
Bunch of Moda fuckkkers
Nobody is above the inter state lockdown directives from the generallisimo

Send them back and if possible burn the godamnn truck

That reminds me of wike the real niggarr
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by ayterajah(m): 9:19pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
I don't understand why they were been called Almajiri and been denied by most government to enter their stay... Are they not Nigerian or are they different from me and you ?

wetin this one dey talk
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by olowodasha(m): 9:43pm On May 21, 2020
Pls show us picture so as to confirm the story
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 9:46pm On May 21, 2020
BabaRamota1980:

Will that include restriction on Ibos, known for migrating?

If bhey constitute nuisance. Fine. Almajiris do constitute nuisance anywhere. So there is a difference.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 9:47pm On May 21, 2020
nurez305:
koni ye e omo ale jati jati... omo ashewo oloriburuku... oni kuree

Pinchin maricon
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by nurez305(m): 11:18pm On May 21, 2020
dragunov:

Pinchin maricon
fun Iya e ait baba e nile
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by TruthSpeaker: 12:08am On May 22, 2020
xaggar:

Who told you they are kids and are coming as a result of covid19?

These are young men between 18 to 35 and there are strategically positioning themselves for the onslaught after or in 2023

I saw a picture of kids, I never knew we were dealing with adults.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by calabardick(m): 12:30am On May 22, 2020
why are these cancers spreading everywhere in this country?
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by dragunov: 1:44am On May 22, 2020
nurez305:
fun Iya e ait baba e nile
Ani o o leko ile. Iwo omo ale, akotileta, iran Solagberu. Apokunmeko, afofungbemu, eyin fo mo ninu oloshi. Orada bi obe oloka. Asinwin, omo jatijati. Ako o gba omo. Mio tile ro pe awon iya ati baba e ko e rara. Se awon gan leko? Omo ti weyrey ba bi, weyrey na a ni yio jo. Ma a ran e sile. Iwo omo adanu yi. Omo aana. Oni manafiki yi. Omo ti ko ni iran. Aji fi ito maalu yonu. Weyrey.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by nurez305(m): 5:54am On May 22, 2020
dragunov:

Ani o o leko ile. Iwo omo ale, akotileta, iran Solagberu. Apokunmeko, afofungbemu, eyin fo mo ninu oloshi. Orada bi obe oloka. Asinwin, omo jatijati. Ako o gba omo. Mio tile ro pe awon iya ati baba e ko e rara. Se awon gan leko? Omo ti weyrey ba bi, weyrey na a ni yio jo. Ma a ran e sile. Iwo omo adanu yi. Omo aana. Oni manafiki yi. Omo ti ko ni iran. Aji fi ito maalu yonu. Weyrey.

baba ole ati iya ee ashewo to won bi Iwo omo adaanu, omo ofo ni ounbawi.... oloriburuku akukubi osan ju omo radadaa. ...saponna no apa eee
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by TinaG(f): 7:37am On May 22, 2020
Wetin this idiots they waka for na? Can't they just gum their stinking ass in the north ? Na wa o
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by unikwa: 8:25am On May 22, 2020
Northerners are united.
Look at some secret plan they have, and nobody knows what it is.
Re: 11 Trucks Of Almajirai Entering Cross River Intercepted By Task Force by 9japride(m): 11:40am On May 22, 2020
dragunov:

The northern elites know what they are doing. The demise of the almajiri culture fortell a short fall in the steady supply of mindless thugs, miscreants, goons and terrorists that they can easily manipulate for their own political, economic and religious agendas. Like you said, these kids grow up in the harshest condition of life, social rejects. You know. No love, comfort, purpose and so on. They grow up filled naturally with intense hate and disdain for others who fare better than them. Combine that with a religion that encourages this hate and disdain and with a promise of a paradise that they have never experienced one bit. Bang! You can manipulate them till kingdom come. Use them for anything. Take almajiri out of the picture, give the north education. BAMMM! The northern elite looses its power and grip over its people.
[color=#006600][/color]

It's a pity people don't pay attention to these little things. I am of the opinion that most senseless comments here on nairaland are mostly from products of almajiri and majority of the time it's very toxic to the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Does An Aeroplane Use Petrol Or Kerosene? / List Of Nationalities In The Crashed Ethiopian Airlines Plane / Enugu Centenary And Golf City Is Emerging- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.