Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation (2092 Views)

Funke And Femi Ashekuns Fraudulent And Adulterous Acts Exposed / Bishop Oyedepo: I Warned Nigerians In 2015 About This ‘Evil’ Government / Fake Miracle: Should I Accept This Bribe To Do This Evil? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by ololo12: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
Chief?

MrPresident1:
The effrontery smiley kiss

Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by ololo12: 9:48am On Jun 04, 2020
Just wondering what happened to him. Is he ok?? I can’t come to terms with his sudden disappearance.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 12:10am On Jun 07, 2020
Matthew 24:34
Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Which generation? The generation that saw the eclipse of America on the 21st of August 2017. It is a three year generation.

When is the generation passing?

As Jesus is risen from the dead after spending three days in the grave, so this generation will have 3years to repent of their sins.

Luke 21:29-31
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.

We now have about 13days to Summer 2020. The American eclipse was in Summer 2017.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 11:22am On Jun 11, 2020
Summer beckons.

Hopefully the Ark is still open...
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
The effrontery smiley kiss

Where is he?
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 4:49pm On Jun 16, 2020
JenniferAkpamu:

Where is he?

Where is who?
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 5:14pm On Jul 15, 2020
grin
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by OnPointMan(m): 4:27am On Jul 16, 2020
MrPresident1:
grin

You have spark of him in you bro. Announce yourself as him na. Abi wetin u think? Afterall, you are Mr President 1
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 8:25am On Jul 16, 2020
OnPointMan:

You have spark of him in you bro. Announce yourself as him na. Abi wetin u think? Afterall, you are Mr President 1

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by OnPointMan(m): 8:36am On Jul 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

1 Corinthians 15:20
But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.

What's your point? Have you not risen? are you still dead? pls elucidate
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Jul 16, 2020
OnPointMan:

What's your point? Have you not risen? are you still dead? pls elucidate

Christ the firstfruits grin
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by OnPointMan(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Which is you right?
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by OnPointMan(m): 8:42am On Jul 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Which is you right?
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 8:49am On Jul 16, 2020
OnPointMan:

Which is you right?

Have you not read that he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven?

Stop smoking wet weed cheesy wink

Igbo is not good for you
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by OnPointMan(m): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2020
MrPresident1:

Have you not read that he will be revealed in the clouds of heaven?
Stop smoking wet weed cheesy wink
Igbo is not good for you
Lol. Keep praying then. I go pray for you too.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 9:47am On Jul 16, 2020
OnPointMan:

Lol. Keep praying then. I go pray for you too.

Keep your prayers to yourself and stop smoking wet expired weed. Igbo is not good for you cheesy wink
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 1:36am On Sep 09, 2020
Matthew 12:41
The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

Here with us

James 5:18-20
18 And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.
19 Brethren, if any of you do err from the truth, and one convert him;
20 Let him know, that he which converteth the sinner from the error of his way shall save a soul from death, and shall hide a multitude of sins.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 12:48am On Feb 20, 2021
Matthew 12:41-42

The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

Greater than Solomon, greater then Jonah
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by orisa37: 10:11am On Feb 20, 2021
IT'S LIKE THE ISRAELITES CHUNNELING THROUGH THE RED SEA. AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD, NIGERIA SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM MACBAN AND BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 10:40am On Feb 20, 2021
AND ALL DOGS WILL GO TO HELL TOO grin

orisa37:
IT'S LIKE THE ISRAELITES CHUNNELING THROUGH THE RED SEA. AND BY THE GRACE OF GOD, NIGERIA SHALL BE DELIVERED FROM MACBAN AND BUHARINOMICS.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by orisa37: 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2021
MrPresident1:
AND ALL DOGS WILL GO TO HELL TOO grin

AS JESUSES TO GOD(INVERTED DOGS IN THE MANGER), WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. SO WE THAT BELIEVE SHALL ALL GO TO HEAVEN.. THAT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 11:12pm On Feb 20, 2021
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

orisa37:

AS JESUSES TO GOD(INVERTED DOGS IN THE MANGER), WE BELIEVE THAT JESUS IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE. SO WE THAT BELIEVE SHALL ALL GO TO HEAVEN.. THAT'S A PROMISE.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by orisa37: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2021
MrPresident1:
Colossians 2:9
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.

Thanks
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Feb 21, 2021
orisa37:

Thanks

grin grin grin
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 11:09pm On Feb 24, 2021
Psalms 1:6
For the LORD knoweth the way of the righteous: but the way of the ungodly shall perish.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2021
Jeremiah 33: 2-3
2 Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name;
3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 139:21-22
Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?
22 I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.
Re: Jonas' Sign To This Evil and Adulterous Generation by MrPresident1: 12:50pm On Apr 08, 2023
Today, you read! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Proof Of God! Proof Of God!! All Over The Place. / A Religious Man Is Not A Free Man / The Rosary Prayer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.