Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections (1738 Views)

Jega To Cancel April Presidential Election... / National Assembly election postponed again to---9th April Presidential ---16th April Gov/House Of As / What Do You Expect From The Winner Of April Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections by lolypop: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2007
well, i can say yar'adua won but with,
Re: Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections by tlops(m): 7:47pm On Jun 22, 2007
I won the election but Iya adura was selected probably he was more prayerful!!!
Re: Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections by NuhuRibadu: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2007
Yar'Adua would still have won if the election were to be free and fair, but since he is aware that other presidential aspirants will rig to the best of their ability which may skew the result of the election against him - he too, had to join the rigging, and having the sheer luck of having the INEC and NPF as his puppet(through OBJ) - everything just worked out just fine
Re: Who Do You Believe Won The April Presidential Elections by vigasimple(m): 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2007
To 'NuhuRibadu' (n02)

Good observation.

What OBJ and the rest of the Front leaders in the PDP are aware of is that if they did not rig the election in a subtle way, the other parties will rig an election they couldn't win.

They (the oppositon- ANPP, AC etc) knew they are worst tahn PDP and did not campaign seriously to discredit PDP- PDP no Power, no electricity for 8 years, that is enough to lose them the election.

In all honesty what has happen is that the PDP outrig the opposition which they the opposition admitted in secret. So it is the fittest of the top riggers.

Yar adua is the better candidate by miles. I don't know the man or PDP for that matter nor that I care less about them as they have not make use of the opportunity they have to move the country forward significantly but then knowing that majority of people in Nigeria are opportunist then one can understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Niger Delta Militants Massacre Nigerian Troops. / Yar’adua: Massive Looting In Govt – Balarabe Musa, Group Allege – Tribune / ‘what Nigeria Should Do To Seized Iranian Arms’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.