Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill (1257 Views)

What Does It Mean To Know God? John 17.3 / 2021 Prophecies By Apostle Ogochukwu Amaukwu / 2021 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill by wasol: 11:59am On May 21, 2020
THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES' FIELD. a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.

2020/2021 PROPHECIES RELEASED 01-01-2020.
BY CHILD-OF-GOD' JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL.

John-Sogbete Princewill is the privileged Guide/Mission Commandant of THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES' FIELD, a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.
The Lord Jesus Christ our good shepherd through him runs an independent missionary ministry (not a church please and no offerings nor tithe but just the Word, prayers and divine directions).

He is well known for receiving timely and accurate divine update from the throne of God Almighty concerning different governments in Nigeria and the divine reasons God planted those leaders in positions of authority since 1999, and other nations of the world.
Although he's not that regular in dolling out yearly prophecies but most of the yearly prophecies from other ministries are only lines of his several messages. If you might recall the prophecy made by John-Sogbete Princewill some years back which some were published on ThisDay newspaper.

1. In 2014 he spoke and I quote "...and so also, shall the world be confused about the coming outbreak of sicknesses and diseases, even doctors shall be helpless."

2. He also spoke in 2014, that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan would fail his reelection bid if he (Jonathan) refuses to discover and fulfill the divine reason God raised him to the presidency.

3. In 2015, he said, "A thousand Buhari wouldn’t save this nation except to leave it in the hands of few Muslims in the long-run, to share the nation among themselves and run it as their private enterprises" as it is evident today...

4. Also in 2014, that the Boko Haram issue will escalate and that the military would not be able to handle it because even the military had been infiltrated... "Now, were they able to overcome the Northern termites" (Boko Haram)?

5. In his 2015 message he said, "...For now nobody should really expect much from any negotiation with the Islamic sects except change of strategies, just as even the military helmsmen have to play by the rules of the day."

6. In 2015 he also warned Nigerians about the Fulani herdsmen, in his words "Nigerians and indeed Africans should really watch and pray not to be taken unawares right in their homes, towns and communities because, I see a secret but mass spreading into communities, cities, towns and villages, and mixing up with people in the other 34 states with ungodly intents while they use Borno and Maiduguri to attract the attention of the people away from suspecting these moves."

2020/2021 PROPHECIES, RELEASED 1ST JANUARY, 2020.

1) China is about to do something that will not only make them run round but the whole world will run round. Something is about to happen: a dark cloud that will come in form of disease, will pass through the air (it is an air born disease) but it is not natural. China will structure up something.

2) I see more mosques been built up, budgets were been made for more mosque to be built; I see more shrines been erected, as they are trying to raise these things, not too long I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST step into the Church and said, "for a little while I remove myself because you did this and you did that... but now because I show mercy to whom I will show mercy, I have come to defend my church and my sheep". I see the LORD JESUS CHRIST later on stepping in but the church was almost helpless, so expect churches rising up against themselves, and their leaders. Blackmails with great and dirty exposures shall be made and new doctrines shall emerge.

3) Expect the government coming after churches. I saw churches been shut down by government under this and that laws, finding them guilty of one thing or the other and churches been shut and pulled down.

4) I am seeing messy accusations on about three ministers of God, very dirty accusations involving women, money and things like that, almost closing down their churches and members almost distancing themselves from their leaders.

5) Most churches and christian leaders this year (2020) and 2021 have to stand to defend their heads because God is about to purge His church and the devil wants to make a very dare move.

6) This year (2020) and 2021 is going to be very critical and what we are going to see this year is going to be far less comparing to what will take place 2021, because 2021 is going to be a very critical year, but I see God suddenly blessing people in the least and most unexpected way, very quietly but before they could know things are turned around and God tells them, "keep quiet!" I see God raising hopes of people that ordinarily people have abandoned. I see God quietly visiting them and blessing those, people have abandoned. I don't know your circumstances and situations, but the most unexpected turnaround is about to take place.

7) Those people who felt they have all, they know this and that, will suddenly get their shoulders broken.

cool The number one enemy of those people God will save this year is "PRIDE" any person that does not drop his/her pride is in danger this year (2020) and 2021.

9) This two years 2020 and 2021 in the spirit realm are like one year but 2021 will be very critical, most of the things that will be revealed this year and prophesied upon, will happen in 2021.

10) If prayer is not offered, between the later part of this year (2020) and especially 2021, I see rest in peace in IBB's house. Later part of this year his leg problem will become more critical he will have serious health issue on his leg.

11) The Church of God must go deep to the ground because, I see external powers influencing the church and almost hijacking the church; I see men coming to the church and telling the church, "keep quiet!" tell the pastor "if you talk we will beat you up and nothing will happen". I see open accusation and open challenge coming to the church; I see God been quiet, people call and every where was quiet, but after, when it appears like all hope is getting lost, I saw the LORD JESUS CHRIST quietly enter the church and he says "for a little while I remove my eyes, I turned my back on you because you committed this iniquity and you did this... and you did not seek my face and because iniquity abound I shifted out, but now I have come to defend my flock" before they know, something came up and the church begin to balance herself and begin to rise. Those that know their God shall do exploit.

12) I see burial of most of the proud leaders, I saw them being removed in coffins; some were shamefully disgraced out. I see leaders having battles with their followers; I see churches dividing and only the leader one side and the entire church one side. Churches will face challenges this year because God is about to purge the church and in the process of purges, it will be like every where has become quiet, the people that were helping the church will suddenly give up and begin to insult and condemn the church and the church will burst into tears; there will be desperate cry from the church, but mid part of the year June - July I see divine remembrance begin to happen.
• So, let the church of God humble themselves, unite, forgive each other, be together and stand together, so that this calamity can bypass them because, God said "when I see the blood I will pass over you" (when I see the mark of my covenant still standing in the church this iniquity will not come upon you) because, I see God stepping out of some churches and the devil immediately took over those churches.

13) 2020 and 2021 will be very critical in christian race because God is about to release a new grace level, so He wants to checkmate those grace and mobilization that were earlier released, what they did with it; the Spirit of God that was released, what they did with it; the people that were given opportunity to serve, what they did with it. "AND, BEHOLD, I COME QUICKLY; AND MY REWARD IS WITH ME, TO GIVE EVERY MAN ACCORDING AS HIS WORK SHALL BE" [REV. 22:12] I see this reward suddenly come to the churches: I see the world abusing and accusing the churches; all kinds of things were happening, the church was almost hopeless and helpless and at some point it was even difficult for christians to identify themselves, it is just like if you dare identify yourself as a child of God you are in trouble of abuse and condemnation; saying you are a christian is enough for people to withdraw themselves from you; people will prefer to do business with Muslims rather than Christians, but God will intervene. All this is to test those that know their God. So, if you are a child of God, dust your feet and stand firm.

14) A scorpion was once been pampered to believe it is mild, beautiful and good, "let's bring him to the center" and this scorpion was brought to the center, but I tell you right now, that scorpion is overgrown. At first it threatened people with the two front legs but people took it lightly and were not worried, but right now it has raised it's tail, it will start to move back, as people are expecting that it will come front to sting with the two legs, it will move back and use the tail to begin to touch; expect so many strange moves in government.
At some point the sting will so move that! I saw in the Spirit realm where even Abdusalam Abubakar whom from the beginning initiated peace for our baba (Olusegun Obasanjo) to take his place as president was humble, bent low and went underground, for the sting not to touch him; no matter what was happening he was not saying anything.

15) I saw an underground move towards saving the nation, but I saw Obasanjo inside. The way they plotted it: I saw El-Rufai in the picture at the front, but with top men at the back pushing him, "you people know how you came in, you know this man's secret, we will move you front so that it will look like you go close to him, we will be behind, and use you as bait to step in...you know all the secrets, you go in, ordinarily you don't stand a chance of becoming president, 2023 we will mount you as president if you are willing, we will use you as bait to enter in". But later on, it will be resisted and stopped. But more critical games that some of them are difficult to uncover will be played in 2021, but later on, it will be uncovered. Because the story of Saul and the Israelites is what is replaying out.

16) I see a move to remove baba (Buhari) before the time but it will fail. Expect so many strange moves in government.

17) Children of God expect unexpected visitations just when you felt it is over, but be careful on whom you look down on because some of the visitations will be in rags, learn to accommodate and entertain visitors like Abraham did. God wants to strategically chose and bless his own.

18) Strange kind of accidents will happen this year. Some of them no body will be able to give accurate account on how it happened, and the possibility of it's happening.

19) Daddy G.O (E.A Adeboye) is fully fortified, but there is plot to use the issue of the vice president to get at him and smear the name of rccg, but I am seeing extra one hundred and forty five well concrete angels sent down to block the way to get to him. They will try to shake rccg, the intent and interest was to pass through the church to finally smear his name.

For more details visit: www.messengerjspee..com
Like us on facebook: @thegideonsquad
Or join our facebook group; The Gideon's Squad

DATE RELEASED: 01-01-2020
BY CHILD-OF-GOD JOHN-SOGBETE PRINCEWILL.
GUIDE/MISSION COMMANDANT OF THE GOOD-SHEPHERD'S MISSIONARIES' FIELD.
a.k.a The Gideon's Squad.

God Bless And Keep You And Your Family In Jesus Christ Name.
FEEL FREE TO COMMENT AND SHARE ON YOUR WALL AND OTHER MEDIA PLATFORMS.
Re: 2020/2021 Prophecies By Child-of-god John-sogbete Princewill by duro4chang(m): 12:13pm On May 21, 2020
Here we go again.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals / You Couldn't Make It Up! / The immense scale of the universe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.