Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,831 members, 7,820,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals (1257 Views)

“we Are Not Living Well” – Family Of Late Deborah Samuel Cry Out One Year After / Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Nigerian Pastor Attempting To Heal A Mad Woman (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Onyitexx(m): 7:06am On Feb 09, 2021
A Nigerian man identified on Facebook as Jide Rebirth Macaulay goes viral on social media after revealing his HIV status.

The Nigerian man who is an openly-gay reverend based in the United Kingdom recently disclosed his sexuality and health status.According to Jide Rebirth Macaulay, He said that this February 2021 which is LGBT week, He could not be more proud to represent both communities. Jide Rebirth Macaulay also said he is gay and living well with HIV.His post reads ;It’s LGBT HISTORY Month and my home is having a rainbow makeover.
Being a lesbian is not a crime.
Born gay is a gift
Bisexuals are beautiful
Transgender are fantabulous
We are made perfect by God. And it’s is God’s will that we are part of the world’s diverse human race.
LGBT history helps us learn about those who are queer and have survived and achieved beyond the hatred and discrimination.
We exist in all families, cultures and works of life. We are tomorrow’s history. Be who God has made you to be.
Read his post Below https://www.hosted247.com.ng/2021/02/i-am-proud-to-be-gay-and-i-am-living.html

Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin
The above emoji resembles his teeth . grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 09, 2021
Is this one a NIgerian? He looks like a South African or Kenyan.

Live well oo.

3 Likes

Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by hiiblazhers(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Chaiii
The rate wey this bad nigga named Satan go use deal with some pastors ehnnn..

Wetin this one won preach to make heaven now.
I for like watch the kinda torture wey dem give this oga if he gets to Hellfaya

Badman Luci-f go first castrate pst Gay-briel with that him pitchfork wey dey Man-u Logo
Demons go stylishly ask him to pickup brimstone,devil go come behind again,shook him from the anus enter stomach, twist hinn intestine,then pull out with full force.

TBC for now

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by LawLab247: 7:10am On Feb 09, 2021
Congratulations
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by chatinent: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2021
Old, dumb, broke .
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by arsenal444(m): 7:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Pastors don't talk like this. This man is not a pastor.... What is it going to preach about to his members? Except all his members are Lesbians and Gay
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by incogni2o: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2021
Nigerian Vagabonds.

May you be delivered.

1 Like

Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:26am On Feb 09, 2021
Endtime
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by orisa37: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2021
You are not a Pastor. You are just an incriminating Patient in Buharinomics.
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by advanceDNA: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2021
It’s like gay men and HIV na 5&6.....
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by jesusjnr2020(m): 8:17am On Feb 09, 2021
Onyitexx:

[s]Being a lesbian is not a crime.
Born gay is a gift
Bisexuals are beautiful
Transgender are fantabulous
We are made perfect by God.[/s]
All demonic lies from the pit of hell!
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 09, 2021
ಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥಥ_ಥ
Re: I Am Proud To Be Gay And I Am Living Well With HIV – Nigerian Pastor Reveals by meobizy(f): 12:11pm On Feb 09, 2021
Nairaland logic: only gay men catch HIV.

“Wait, what about men who catch it from women?”

“Check and you’ll see the guy got it from a fellow man.”

“He is fully straight, he has never laid with a male.”

“Then you’re lying!”

“Okay, what of women who catch it? Don’t women catch it?”

“They don’t. It’s gay men who give it to them!”

“If a gay man lays with a woman, how is he then gay?”

“My friend, shut up and listen. Don’t question my knowledge.”

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft & Christianity / Any Fountaineers Out There? / You Couldn't Make It Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.