Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,725 members, 7,844,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Private Teachers don't skip this Shocking Report that got me thinking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Teachers don't skip this Shocking Report that got me thinking (210 Views)

See Ghana’s Oldest University View That Got People Talking / Entitlement Mentality With Private Teachers / Good News As FG Agrees To Pay Private Teachers' Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Private Teachers don't skip this Shocking Report that got me thinking by Chubbyandroid: 1:24pm On May 21, 2020
Don’t read or click this Information if you are neither
A Teacher, A private instructor or a Coach.
Shocking Report Reveals

The underground strategy that Oluchi (A teacher turned chim-chim seller due to covid) and some smart private instructors, are deploying that is generating 6 figure income

I called 2 of my friends doing this lock down to know if they were safe and just to check up on them. The information I got were just opposites.
One person complained of his kids practicing triple jump from the floor, then to the dining table and then to the cushion chair.
The other friend, who is a very good primary school teacher or better put, was a teacher told me that she was now selling chim chim to survive in Abuja.

So instinctively, I called my father triple jump kids and told her about a very good teacher who can teach his kids into common entrance in 3 months.

He was sold. A little zoom set up and Classes started. Father triple jump now relieved of fear of accident called his own circle of friends too.
One was father High Jump kids and the other, father ninja-turle and PJ Max kids at home...
In no time, the class had scaled up to 35 students & Oluchi wwas doing a great job connecting with the kids.
However evaluation became a problem for Oluchi. She could manage the network fluctuation but she needed to make sure that her kids were assimilating the classes.
To cut long story short, by the end of this month, Oluchi may have more than 500 students enrolled and all of them are evaluated qualitatively without stress.
The whole information and systems used by Oluchi will be unvieled in the upcoming webinar
so
If you are a teacher, a private instructor or a coach
Pay very good attention because this message might be talking directly to you...
Even if the lock down was completely relaxed and the world becomes covid free, though you might be happy .Deep down inside of you, you will still be facing the painful reality of

Leaving School completely exhausted...
Stiff teaching conditions that wants to snuff out the little Oxygen you are managing to live by...
Teaching more subjects than necessary...
Handling increasing number of students without any corresponding increase in salary...

And you are still a mum, or a dad or someone who has family obligations or people looking up to you in one way or the other to provide for them and even if you try to be a hero in meeting up with the demands and responsibilities facing you, you just can’t find the time;
And what is more annoying about the whole issue is not even the the fact that you are not being paid what you are actually worth, but the fact that your salaries are withheld and slashed every now and then because it seems that there is nothing you can do about it.
Then one shocking fact that terrorizes you is that your job might not be waiting for you anymore because of the deep recession in the economy;
Right?
But wait a minute,

What if this is not the current situation with some of the teachers?
The fact is that some Teachers have evolved and have taken advantage of the tough trying season to create massive income streams for themselves doing what they love most, Teaching. Some are in route to owning their own complete educational institution.
In the upcoming Free Webinar,

The Secret Shocking Strategy which have been used to create massive income by Oluchi who was selling chim-chim this lock down period will be revealed.
Register here now at learnbox.com.ng before the seats get filled up as this post will be taken down once the registration spots are completed.
The following secrets will be revealed:
# 1 The one secret to creating interesting courses that keep your students engaged and running to your class every single time and begging you not to stop teaching.
# 2 A genius smart system that helps you to profitably teach online, the system does most of the heavy lifting for you, leaving you to concentrate on delivering what you know best, interact with your students on your own terms and have a lot of time to yourself to invest in things you really care about as a dad, a mum or a single folk while being paid, all from the comfort of your home.
# 3 The secret process that shows you How to position yourself to attract the qualified students that are ready to give you their money willingly to be your students.

So if you are a frustrated teacher at home; If you are a private instructor finding it really hard to survive and take care of your family and you are clueless but you are desperately looking for a way out,

Go to https://learnbox.com.ng link below to register for the webinar before all slots are filled up and you miss out.

Not to mention, there will be resources that will be made available for real teachers who love their job and those resources will strictly be for the webinar attendees.

And did I forget to mention, The Webinar is free

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Counseling During Corona Virus Pandemic / Study In Canada Free-fully Funded Undergraduate Scholarship In Canada / July 2020 Aci Dealing Certificate And Frm Levels 1&2 Training Classes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.