Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) (41015 Views)

26-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Declared Missing By Toronto Police (Photos) / Nigerians In Italy Protest The Killing Of Alika Ogorchukwu / Police Kill Man Playing Football In Npor, Anambra: Youths On Rampage (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by NwaNimo1(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2020
FRESHG:
AKPA AMU HOW FAR

...Odiegwu ohh,
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by GABSTITCHES(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2020
FRESHG:
MY HOME TOWN
This road used to b a federal road, so was it supposed to be in bad condition, Nd the Governer pass through this road almost everyday.

I HOPE SAY SHIIIDREN OF PERDITION DEY SEE AS IGBO INNER CITIES BE

ABEG WHO GET PHOTOS OF IGBO-ORA IN OYO STATE
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by potent5(m): 3:14pm On May 21, 2020
How come this police brutality and extra judicial killings hardly take place in the noorth? Why always in the south?
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 21, 2020
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1352162/curfew-anambra-youths-protest-alleged-killing-22-year-old-boy-police-photos/

We understand their anxiety, but definitely, if we say NO to POLICE
Tell me what we become of us?

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by ifysimple(f): 3:27pm On May 21, 2020
CheedyJ:
If dem hear gun shots now,will dey still wait to protest? Protests don't work in Naija oo ..

Those Enugwukwu youths were mean o . The only thing that saved the police station was that they started begging. Serious begging o.

At first the police started shooting tear gas and blocked the Nimo road leading to the police station because the boys headed to the station to set it on fire. The boys retreated and later came back , this time numbering like more than 500 youths.
They shot in the air and used tear gas but it didn't work. All of them continued heading to the station.

Then at the station the police started begging and begging until they calmed down and i think some agreement s were done before they let go .
That yesterday the youths wanted to take the boy to the hospital when he was still breathing but the police refused..The guy died in the police station yesterday night .

I wish they burnt down the police station.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by osusuallstars: 3:29pm On May 21, 2020
Who has killed the northern youths being smuggled daily to the south?
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by JOYOSITA(f): 3:29pm On May 21, 2020
FRESHG:
WELL IM FROM AKIYI
oh,ok.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by osteenbush(m): 3:43pm On May 21, 2020
MY HOME TOWN

Nwunnem
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by osteenbush(m): 3:49pm On May 21, 2020
My hometown

Mom told me about this unfortunate incident this morning, she saw the late young man few days before his death.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Okuns419: 4:04pm On May 21, 2020
Will said we are fighting corona virus and police are still killing the innocent souls. What type of country is this.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 21, 2020
Igbochief001:
This is bad

This is what you get when you carry Musa and tunde to police a place and people they know little about

Even tho federal government wants to control police ...let them police in their home state or state they have lived for 10 years minimum

We know Sabi pass the white ....let people police themselves

This would have been the case but they claim they are trying to prevent Biafra war 2.0, but the truth is.... never mind.

Nigerians are animals and deserve nothing good.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by andyanders: 4:07pm On May 21, 2020
Those police that killed, don't you guys see them or their families who live among you or do they sleep at their stations or in their caves? Pay them back same way, since they do not have the heart of human beings. It is annoying to hear that a law officer will chase an unarmed youth and run the poor boy down with their car. They deserve no right to be left alive. Pay them back in their own coin.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Youngkingz(m): 4:09pm On May 21, 2020

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by pippimp(m): 4:16pm On May 21, 2020
A 22 year old is a boy in Nigeria. Smh.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Destroyerofyeeb: 4:16pm On May 21, 2020
Your low self esteem is disgusting, always seeking yoruba approval
FRESHG:
MY HOME TOWN

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:21pm On May 21, 2020
I thought the FG curfew is from 8pm to 6am and it's interstate, not within the state, so how manage was he killed? The police officer is just over zealous.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by friday2011(m): 5:19pm On May 21, 2020
michlins:
Who else noticed how the road is devoid of pot holes and neat. Thank you ngige and obi for such good deeds.

Meanwhile police brutality needs to stop please. Let this governor try and make sure everyone involved is fully prosecuted

Who else noticed how the road is devoid of pot holes and neat. Thank you ngige and obi for such good deeds.

So what happen to the good road if this miscreants continue burning tyres on it?

May be burning tyres on the road will bring back junior...
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Marshalemmy(m): 5:34pm On May 21, 2020
This useless police nawa for them .
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On May 21, 2020
After protest then what? nothing will change, next month police will kill another nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by WelcomeToBiafra: 5:45pm On May 21, 2020
Nigeria government officials are still killing innocent citizens of Biafra.

Only Biafran Forces can protect Biafraland and Biafrans after the upcoming Referendum.

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
FRESHG:
MY HOME TOWN

I hope your hatred for seyi makinde and PDP will not kill you one day
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Jostoman: 5:59pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:
Imagine Simultaneous protests like this, at different places round the federation. Tell me of the Government won't be alarmed and sit up
fear of accidental discharged from police will not allow them
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Jostoman: 6:07pm On May 21, 2020
What really baffled me is that you will never hear unnecessary police killing in the north.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by kissval1388: 7:35pm On May 21, 2020
My home town...

Nwa afor Enugwu ukwu

1 Like

Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Obec70(m): 7:36pm On May 21, 2020
I don't get it, does violation of curfew means death? Yet they gave express passage of the Alamajiris to East despite curfew and lockdown?
Don't be surprised if they come up with stupid reasons like they acted in self defence. There's something security forces in this country.
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by FRESHG(m): 7:42pm On May 21, 2020
Jostoman:
I hope your hatred for seyi makinde and PDP will not kill you one day
IM A BIG FAN OF MAKINDE
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by magzey: 7:47pm On May 21, 2020
Fastestmanalive:
Nigerian police agaaaain

Chai why he no just bribe dem make him save his life undecided
Hmmmm Igbo and money na 5&6 too bad
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Jostoman: 8:08pm On May 21, 2020
FRESHG:
IM A BIG FAN OF MAKINDE
you are deceiving yourself oga
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by Legendguru: 8:24pm On May 21, 2020
oh
Re: Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) by FortuneDeGreat(m): 8:40pm On May 21, 2020
Enugwu nnem oooo! Whoever killed my brother will never go unpunished, RIP Anthony, justice must prevail on your behalf.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos) / Man Stealing A Car At A Lagos Night Club Caught In The Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.