Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

"You Are Ignorant And It Stinks" - UK Doctor Slams Pastor Ibiyeomi (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Are Ignorant And It Stinks" - UK Doctor Slams Pastor Ibiyeomi (video) (320 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Shades 'Ignorant' Nigerians Celebrating Xmas The Western Style / Cynthia Morgan: Davido Fans Ignorant, Unintelligent / "The State House Stinks, We Might Build Our Own" - Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"You Are Ignorant And It Stinks" - UK Doctor Slams Pastor Ibiyeomi (video) by Atikuorbuhari: 3:15pm On May 21, 2020
Following the statement made by the General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, Pastor David Ibiyeomi claiming it does not exist and it was just a scheme for the government to "eat" money.

A United Kingdom based Doctor, Idee Charles has slammed him for making such statement about the virus that has caused the loss of lives of many all over the world.

She said in a video she shared...

"It is taking lives, many are in critical care right now, I have lost colleagues to Corona Virus, and this man stands on his pulpit laughing his head off that there is nothing like Corona virus"

"Claiming that it is malaria and people are actually laughing for him. we gave you too much benefit than you think you have, you are so ignorant and it stinks"

"Corona Virus is an infection killing people all over the world, you have no enfontry, you have no sympathy, you have no humanity in you"

"You stand on that your pulpit and laugh because your family is protected, you are okay, you have taken the breath of those gullible people following you, clapping for you"

"I want to give you a message. All of us are not stupid, all of us are not gullible, we have some sensible people in this country who have risen to know that you are ignorant and it is so loud"

"I am coming to you on behalf of all those that have lost their lives because of this corona virus to tell you to shut your trap"

WATCH VIDEO: http://www.musictori.com/2020/05/you-are-ignorant-and-it-stinks-uk.html

Re: "You Are Ignorant And It Stinks" - UK Doctor Slams Pastor Ibiyeomi (video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:23pm On May 21, 2020
they sadly ALL are... all a bunch of ignorant charlatans in robe out to defraud brainwashed good for nothing follow-follow sheeples!

(1) (Reply)

I Slept On The Floor And Covered My Shirt While Living With Psquare - May D / Join The New Launched Platform Today And Be Free From I'm Broke / Majek Fashek Dies At 71

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.