Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

How To Make Money From Money Rituals - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How To Make Money From Money Rituals (3222 Views)

That Money Wey Dey Come From Money Ritual Who Dey Print Am??? / Yahoo Boy Attempts To Kill His Mother For Money Rituals In Lagos (Graphic Photo) / Nigerian Man 'Runs Mad' In Togo Beach, Confesses To Money Rituals. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by NJPot(m): 4:41pm On Jun 04, 2020
Don't mind them. Money rituals does not exist.
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2023
RiyadhGoddess:
Uhmmmm
Money ritual is 100% real just the same way other satanic blood rituals are real. There are different types of money rituals but not all requires human parts so it all depends on the type you are going for. Some requires the person to eat just a number of boiled local eggs mixed in Aseje (concoctions) and taken with some shots of schnapps, some are just cooked snail or chicken Aseje (concoctions) so it all buttresses down to the level and what you want which will be spelt out to you on consultation.

Sometimes, The priest usually check what's suitable for your destiny and then tell you what it requires and there are some occult priest that demands human blood or parts outrightly. So it depend on where you go.
These human parts are being pounded and sometimes mixed with black soaps for the person seeking wealth to bath with , sometimes it pounded and mixed with creams, even cooked with concoction to be eaten during the ritual.
Now saying how come those selling the body parts can't do the money ritual themselves is like asking how come the native doctors, herbalist, priest don't collect blood money instead they will charge you and collect all the money before proceeding to work (pay before service) because erm how do I explain this in English now, Awo oki na owo eje, Ewo Ni (a priest doesn't spend blood money, it's abomination). So selling human part and not doing the ritual themselves is individual choice just like saying you are selling motor spare parts and you don't have a car of your own or someone is a hire killer but doesn't want his loved ones killed. Or those selling soap to make you rich on the road yet they are not rich. It's an individual thing, if they want to be rich, they know where to go for rituals. There are people whose career is spiritual materials. They trade in spiritual materials and these spiritualist goes there to buy same thing with body parts. There are people who deals on them. Nigeria is learning, go to Togo, it's an open market.
Now these things have spiritual implications, serious consequences. I would have said more but my fingers are hurting badly. Op as an Ex omo Awo, I can boastfully tell you that the supernatural is REAL take it to the bank.

Are you in need of an online presence for your business, school, ministry, from as low as 25k
DM me via WhatsApp
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult?
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Beatswim:
The truth about most people i know is that once they perform one ritual or the other, their real hustle or business will start booming.. U will start receiving contracts u dont know about... U will be receiving undeserved favours from different quarters
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2023
Criptofxt10:
you are atheist yet you want to know what is meant for the supernatural...keep practicing your atheism
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2023
Naija246:
Money ritual and these whole human sacrifice stuff is very real!

Don't let anyone deceive you.
Even in the western world, almost all powerful and rich people are in one cult or the other.

From Hillary Clinton who recently got exposed to be running a child trafficking ring and to bill gates whose company recently ran a satanic advert under the guise of 'art'
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:09pm On Apr 11, 2023
IlovePMB:

Are you a babalawo? I have gone through your posts. I have read 'the unvarnished truth about money rituals' Quite interesting.

I also read the one you challenged a former popular nairalander, Billyonaire, to bring a car and you will put juju in the car that will make it not to start again.
I also saw this post How Can I Unlock My Nokia N97

My question is, if you have a juju that can stop a car from moving, why can't you use juju to unlock your nokia n97. Things like this make me not to take religionists serious at all.
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2023
Princesaha:
Money ritual is very very real. But if u do not believe it, na you sabi. There is nothing like atheism here. Just as one of my secret admirers on this forum Riyadhgoddess said, you are either for God or Satan. Some of us that have seen things does not like revealing much. But if you are a doubting Thomas and you want to see for yourself, contact me and I will tell you where to go. I will give u the exact address so that u can go and testify yourself. But know that I won't go with you oo.
Please I want to go. Please I'm looking for a secret cult or a real powerful native doctor that can perform money rituals for me
Re: How To Make Money From Money Rituals by Stonecoldstare1: 3:11pm On Apr 11, 2023
RapistOnBail:
Hunger chased you into Atheism. I guess.
Please do you know of any original native doctor or secret cult

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Lady Found In A Chicken Pie She Bought 4rm SPAR Shop In Lagos(photos) / Suicide Is Not The Answer Gather Here / Why I Killed DSS Officials – Godogodo (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.