Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:23 PM

“Why Will Men Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady?” - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “Why Will Men Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady?” (418 Views)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / Pick One Lady Here To Married (pic) / Two Men Kissing And Romancing One Lady At The Same Time In A Night Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“Why Will Men Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady?” by Onyiamaogu: 5:44pm On May 21, 2020

Guys! you all should come and explain yourself as an inquisitive lady asked this brain-twisting question.

A beautiful lady with the name Peek-a-Boo on twitter asks everybody on her timeline this question and I’m personally interested in the answer too, So I brought it here.

It’s very rare to see a man dumping one football team and joining a new one, it happens though but very rare. A man tends to support his first-team till death.

No matter the disappointment, heartbreaks, let-down, a man still sticks to his football club .

I remembered how I got mad at Chelsea some seasons back, vowing that am no longer this team, but see me today still fucking with the blues big time.

Guys

Why Do You Think This Is So Actually?

https://repnaija.com.ng/why-will-men-stick-to-one-football-club-for-life-but-cant-stick-to-one-lady/
Re: “Why Will Men Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady?” by Nonso92(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2020
My club will not cheat on me, wink
Re: “Why Will Men Stick To One Football Club For Life, But Can’t Stick To One Lady?” by ezanafe(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
Because there are many players in a football club.

(1) (Reply)

5 Major Killers Of A Sweet Relationship / Who Need Good Bleeping In Aba / YALIANS Set Twitter On Fire Against Rape As Marlians' Went On Break (pic)⁣ ⁣

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.