Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,830 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS (7687 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / BREAKING: Orji Kalu Seals Major Oil Deal With Venezuelan Govt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by donsolo4u2c(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2020
I am a Nigerian Living is USA, I just received a check of $1200 from USA government as a palliative.

That is four hundred,sixty eight thousand naira (N468,000).

In my next world, I may not wish to be an African talk of a Nigerian.

Thank you Donald Trump.

See photos, I covered my residential address in white

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
Oya come and pay your tithe.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by JasonScoolari: 5:56pm On May 21, 2020
Congratulations bro, we over here in this cage called Nigeria are also feeling the "BLESSINGS" of Gen Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by OluwasureGig: 5:58pm On May 21, 2020
Egbon do giveawaygrin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Makavelli25: 5:59pm On May 21, 2020
You are living in a country sir A real country not a cage led by cows.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 6:00pm On May 21, 2020
Use 200 dollars out of the money to study English Language

Edited. Make una forget all those yarnings, why u go Dey host country wey Dey speak English yet u no fit write better sentence in English language.

13 Likes 7 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:
grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
Blur the AN and RN bro

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by 2by40ft: 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
3e
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:
I am a Nigerian Living is USA, I just received a check of $1200 from USA government as a palliative.

In my next world, I won't wish to be an African talk of a Nigerian.

Thank you Donald Trump.

See photos, I covered my residential address in white

Don't be economical with the truth, what are the conditions you meant before you got the $1200?
Don't just pass half information here as if the United States Government is on charity organization.

US, UK or Canada are not sharing free money to their citizens like you all think. NO! they are paying the citizens back for their unalloyed loyalty and unwavering patriotism.

They are refunding the Tax the citizens have paid overtime. Those taxes have really helped develop their country.

- The citizens’ loyalty and commitment were the pillars that built their country that we are so jealous of. That is what they are paying back NOT free money.

This is most bitter truth we don't want to hear.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Diiet: 6:01pm On May 21, 2020
We hope Nigeria also have leaders that will have the interests of the people at hearts. Nigeria also have resources that can enable its leaders do this kind of thing for the people but selfishnes and lack of insight won't let them think in this direction.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Quietly(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2020
Oya do giveaway now
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by nobaga: 6:05pm On May 21, 2020
Is that why you went to America, for handout as a taker?

In your next world if you come back as American, America would be the poorest country on Earth.

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by EsomahJD: 6:06pm On May 21, 2020
It's a good gesture, but you don't have to feel inferior . There is a reason you were born in Africa.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by donsolo4u2c(m): 6:07pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:

Here in USA, we don't speak big English but rather we make big money.

That is why Nigeria have so much unemployed youths. You guys believe so much in school than strategies of making money.

Have you wonder why illiterate people make so much money compare to graduates?? That is an assignment for you Buddy !

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by gambia(m): 6:08pm On May 21, 2020
Thats nice.
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by opeyemi2012(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be economical with the truth, what are the conditions you meant before you got the $1200?
Don't just pass half information here as if the United States Government is on charity organization.
Bros, they are still far better than the mess we call a government here. Oya, as regular taxpayers in Nigeria, what incentives or palliatives or stimulus package have we received from the Nigerian government?

US government is a charity organisationgrin. Take it or leave it.

Meanwhile you can earn N120000 in a month with just N1000

Check my signature

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

That is why Nigeria have so much unemployed youths. You guys believe so much in school than strategies of making money.

Have you wonder why illiterate people make so much money compare to graduates?? That is an assignment for you Buddy !
Keep quiet with your misinformation, what are the criterias before you received the $1200 if truly what you showed belong to you
The last time I checked US govt is not on charity organizations.
They do not just wake up to dash every Tom and Dick $1200. Disclose, the criteria here , if truly, what you showed belong to you

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

Fallacy. Following your flawed logic...
For me to be successful without leaving the shores of this country despite the hardship and shit, simply shows that I outperformed you who had to seek refuge abroad.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:
Bros, they are still far better than the mess we call a government here. Oya, as regular taxpayers in Nigeria, what incentives or palliatives or stimulus package have we received from the Nigerian government?

Check my signature
Allow him to take pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by BlowYourMind: 6:12pm On May 21, 2020
It is well, 1,200
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by illicit(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2020
God bless America....
Buhari is a nincompoop

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by internationalman(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

When you see a good thing just praise it and move on..

Even if you met all conditions in Nigeria, they still wouldn't give you..

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:14pm On May 21, 2020
opeyemi2012:

Check my signature
Tax payer , anyone can claim to be a tax pay on Nairaland. Even , the one buying tickets for his daily keke operations, will tell you, he has been paying tax

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by seankafor(m): 6:15pm On May 21, 2020
So because you received 1200$ u no go let us hear word undecided
Ordinary 1200$ oo.. what if you come see like 10k$ in block..
You go denounce Nigeria be that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Sammy07: 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
I'm I the only one seeing April 15, 2020

6 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jostoman: 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
Oluwasaeon:

grin
say something about your darling president
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Yuceeluv(f): 6:16pm On May 21, 2020
chai! you are lucky. Enjoy your money biko! Wish this was me RN.
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:17pm On May 21, 2020
internationalman:

When you see a good thing just praise it and move on..

Even if you met all conditions in Nigeria, they still wouldn't give you..
Good things do not come on a platter of gold.

You can't be paying your tax to your pastors and you expect a Palliative from govt. It does not work that way

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:18pm On May 21, 2020
Jostoman:
say something about your darling president
We don't have one
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by taiocol: 6:18pm On May 21, 2020
Oya do giveaway cheesy
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by maybet081: 6:19pm On May 21, 2020
congrats bro, honestly in life there are many forms of injustice you must learn to endure,that is ofcourse the situation of the ordinary Nigerians in the hands of the political elites especially in this administration.african largest economy whose leaders decided not to offer any assistance on the face of ravaging suffering occasioned by covid19.for Nigerian leadership is all about rules, enforcement,broadcast, politics and reports for them there is no humanity nor conscience.But one question I keep asking at time is WHERE IS THE VOICE OF THE OPPOSITION FOR THE MASSES. Then I remembered is not 2023 yet such a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Pictures Of The Police Men Killed By ESN In Orji River / Can A Nigeria Police Refuse Bribe? / Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.