Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,476 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS (7689 Views)

Kwankwaso Storms USA To Meet With US Govt – [photos] / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / BREAKING: Orji Kalu Seals Major Oil Deal With Venezuelan Govt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jostoman: 6:19pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be economical with the truth, what are the conditions you meant before you got the $1200?
Don't just pass half information here as if the United States Government is on charity organization.
your darling daddy lock people up for five weeks without giving us money and food items

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:
Use 200 dollars out of the money to study English Language
The question here is Who English don EPP?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jostoman: 6:20pm On May 21, 2020
nobaga:
Is that why you went to America, for handout as a taker?

In your next world if you come back as American, America would be the poorest country on Earth.
say something about your darling president

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:22pm On May 21, 2020
Jostoman:
your darling daddy lock people up for five weeks without giving us money and food items
Go and meet your pastors, the ones you have been remitting your tax for since all these years

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by nkwuocha1: 6:22pm On May 21, 2020
Na spoilt rice Nigeria government dey share to their irredeemable bunkums here o. cheesy
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by internationalman(m): 6:22pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Good things do not come on a platter of gold.

You can't be paying your tax to your pastors and you expect a Palliative from govt. It does not work that way

Do tax payers in Nigeria get any benefits from the leaders.?

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:25pm On May 21, 2020
internationalman:

Does tax payers in Nigeria get any benefits from the leaders.?
Tax payers in Nigeria, the statistics show 18% Nigerians pay tax. How do you cope with that ? In US, you practically can't go without tax. So use your tongue to count your teeth

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jostoman: 6:26pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Keep quiet with your misinformation, what are the criterias before you received the $1200 if truly what you showed belong to you
The last time I checked US govt is not on charity organizations.
They do not just wake up to dash every Tom and Dick $1200. Disclose, the criteria here , if truly, what you showed belong to you
instead of attacking the guy why don't you tell us what your darling president gave us for five weeks of lockdown

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

Here in USA, we don't speak big English but rather we make big money.

That is why Nigeria have so much unemployed youths. You guys believe so much in school than strategies of making money.

Have you wonder why illiterate people make so much money compare to graduates?? That is an assignment for you Buddy !
I love this reply. kiss Some people think they are smart whereas they are the dumb ass. cool Leave the guy there jare make pant dey wear am grin grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 6:29pm On May 21, 2020
Jostoman:
instead of attacking the guy tell us what your darling president gave us for five weeks lockdown
You can't place something on nothing. Those who got $1200 in US filled their 2019 evidence of tax payment before they qualified.

How much did you pay as personal income tax in the last 10 yrs to Nigerian govt?
How much come clear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
AccessME:
The question here is Who English don EPP?

Many people. Who you epp?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 6:32pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

You can't place something on nothing. Those who got $1200 in US filled their 2019 evidence of tax payment before they qualified.

How much did you pay as personal income tax in the last 10 yrs to Nigerian govt?
How much come clear

Leave them make dem Dey yarn dust

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:

Many people. Who you epp?
abeg STFU jare. Be there forming smartness u lame ass insensitive fellow see the upper cut reply the guy give u. Deal with that one.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by RuddyFusion(m): 6:37pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:

Here in USA, we don't speak big English but rather we make big money.

That is why Nigeria have so much unemployed youths. You guys believe so much in school than strategies of making money.

Have you wonder why illiterate people make so much money compare to graduates?? That is an assignment for you Buddy !

Nina show me the way....
Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Chidexter(m): 6:39pm On May 21, 2020
AccessME:
abeg STFU jare. Be there forming smartness u lames ass insensitive fellow see the upper cut reply the guy give u. Deal with that one.

cheesy cheesy I hear you.

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Web2020: 6:45pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Don't be economical with the truth, what are the conditions you meant before you got the $1200?
Don't just pass half information here as if the United States Government is on charity organization.
You sound like Babajide of TVC. Condition or no condition, the government gave him 1200 usd palliative period. Don't come here to indirectly defend your failed APC government.

5 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Web2020: 6:53pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Tax payers in Nigeria, the statistics show 18% Nigerians pay tax. How do you cope with that ? In US, you practically can't go without tax. So use your tongue to count your teeth
I know we have the like of Lie Mohammed, Adesina and Babajide of TVC in this forum. If America produces half of the crude oil Nigeria produce, all their citizens would have not bothered to work before they would eat.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:06pm On May 21, 2020
Web2020:
You sound like Babajide of TVC. Condition or no condition, the government gave him 1200 usd palliative period. Don't come here to indirectly defend your failed APC government.
You all don't want to listen to the truth.
US is not father Christmas. They didn't dash all their 300m citizens $1200. You have to meet criteria, stop sounding silly

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by GamalNasser: 7:08pm On May 21, 2020
donsolo4u2c:
I am a Nigerian Living is USA, I just received a check of $1200 from USA government as a palliative.

That is four hundred,sixty eight thousand naira (N468,000).

In my next world, I may not wish to be an African talk of a Nigerian.

Thank you Donald Trump.

See photos, I covered my residential address in white

Nice !! I hope you will be voting for Trump

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:09pm On May 21, 2020
Web2020:
I know we have the like of Lie Mohammed, Adesina and Babajide of TVC in this forum. If America produces half of the crude oil Nigeria produce, all their citizens would have not bothered to work before they would eat.
America source of income from onset isn't in oil but in Technology and cars . Stop sounding silly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by nabiz(m): 7:09pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:
who your English help

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:12pm On May 21, 2020
Web2020:

you pay Tithes & Offerings to a pastor who has private jet and you blame your hardship on PMB, you are an IRREDEEMABLE .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:13pm On May 21, 2020
Jostoman:

you pay Tithes & Offerings to a pastor who has private jet and you blame your hardship on PMB, you are an IRREDEEMABLE .
Go and meet your pastors for palliatives

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Afamed: 7:16pm On May 21, 2020
GamalNasser:

Nice !! I hope you will be voting for Trump
Hypocrite. Did Trump use his personal money to give palliatives?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by pek(m): 7:19pm On May 21, 2020
In a bid to paint your country black, you had to resort to cheap lies. Pity fools won't see it. ROSA SEGURA indeed!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 21, 2020
I also Got Mine....
My Admirable Wife, Parents and Kids also got theirs.

But the CASH don Finish naaa grin grin grin grin
We have all distributed ours to relatives, Ex- Girlfriends and friends in Nigeria suffering from the hardship of Lockdown.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jokerman(m): 7:20pm On May 21, 2020
Trump for 2020...

God forbid Americans vote sleepy joe grin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by nabiz(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

which 18% pay tax. What about the value added tax we pay, how have we benefited from that. 99.9% of Nigerians pay tax. Don't you know that government tax you on almost all the products you buy even when you buy 100 naira recharge card

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by ikennamadu1(m): 7:21pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Good things do not come on a platter of gold.

You can't be paying your tax to your pastors and you expect a Palliative from govt. It does not work that way

Ogbeni stop to dey type shit.... My cousin in Atlanta received the first 1200$.... No hassle... You think say them be like your foolish buhari....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jokerman(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2020
Chidexter:

Otele. Who English help??

1 Like

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Web2020: 7:23pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

America source of income from onset isn't in oil but in Technology and cars . Stop sounding silly
You don't read before you comment. I use the word "if" which make the statement a conditional statement. If America has like Nigeria crude oil! That statement does not in any way suggest that US don't have other sources of revenue. Goat of your type. Agbaja

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19:My Fellow Nairalanders, See What I Received From USA Govt.PHOTOS by Jokerman(m): 7:23pm On May 21, 2020
Afamed:

Tax payer , anyone can claim to be a tax pay on Nairaland. Even , the one buying tickets for his daily keke operations, will tell you, he has been paying tax

Buharist,don't worry, no one will attack Buhari over this... No give yourself HBP grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Did Peter Obi Graduate With Pass or 3rd Class? / Makoko’s Demolition: Lagos, PDP Disagree / Inside Saudi Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal’s Private Jet - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.