Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,423 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy (822 Views)

Must Read |Don't Sound Too Salesy. A Good Marketing Copy Should Look Like This. / How Closure Of Border Changed My Poverty Status To Wealth. You Can Check Too. / How To Use Whatsapp Groups To Attract More Customers And Drive Traffic To Your B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Use Whatsapp Status To Sell Without Being Salesy by Kazrem(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
“Stop selling and start helping”

People don’t like to be sold but they like to buy

Something happened minutes before I started typing this article. ✍�

One of the contacts on my list begged me to send her the video I shared on my Whatsapp status two days ago. ����

I had shared a one minute video on my Whatsapp status two days ago and now she begged me to send it to her as a private message. I did anyway.

But what was the video about? ��‍♂️��‍♂️

In the video, I simply talk about what private school teachers and school owners should do right now that school is not opening any time soonest. It was a short but loaded video. ��

What did I do that turned that stranger (yes, because I don’t know the person in the real sense of knowing) to ally?

There is a course I created this year. I have sold the course to approximately 102 people. 95% of these people are strangers yet they buy from me. And the platform that I used to sell to them? You guessed right.

How did I do it? How do I turn strangers to allies and eventually patrons of my product? That’s what I want to share with you today.

When you just add someone to your list of Whatsapp contacts, the first thing to do is not to sell to them. That’s a bad strategy. ❌❌❌

The first thing is not to add them to a group they know nothing about. They will run from you. ������

The first is still not to send broadcast messages to them. That’s like spamming.�‍♂️�‍♂️�‍♂️

The first thing is to show them love and care. Genuine. ✅✅✅

First, after the event where you meet, that same day or the day after, send them a message to show that you care. Send them a message like, “Good day Mr. XYZ. This is Mr. Kazeem, the guest at the Meet and Greet event at Civic Centre. It was a great moment talking to you that night. I had a different view after having a chat with you. I am glad we met. This is to say thank you for sharing your experience. This is my Whatsapp number”.

Remember to make it short and show love and care. Even though you gave him your number the last time, you want to be sure he has it and save it. ��

Now here is a Whatsapp hack you can use to make sure that Mr. XYZ and other people you just have on your list and even the people you have before, see you as someone who wants to help them and not sell to them.

Don’t come in the morning and advertise your product on your Whatsapp status to us. No. Wrong strategy.

Don’t choke us with 25 Whatsapp statuses at once. They will mute you. ���

Don’t demotivate us early in the morning with the news of a 72 old man raping a 5 years old girl early in the morning.���

Don’t come and tell us how an APC member decamped to PDP even though he has been an APC governor for almost four years. We can read that everywhere.��

Offer help.

Share motivation.

Share an inspirational story.

Arm us with tips RELATING TO YOUR PRODUCT (I will talk about that shortly).

Quotes.

In short, be the person they look forward to his Whatsapp status.✅✅✅

Offer help.

Understood?

Then and there, you can “sell” (I will still talk about this later in the days)

In a nutshell, stop selling and start helping.

Gary Vee puts it succinctly. He said, Give, give, give, give, give … Ask

Do you get that?

I shared more Whatsapp hacks and how you can grow your list on Whatsapp and even turn them to loyal customers in an audio program I did. I want to give everyone free. The audio program is on “How to have 200+ Views on Your Whatsapp”. Click on the link below to download it.

https:///2W9OXs8

Don’t forget to drop feedback if this blesses you.

I am Kazeem Abolore, The Innovative Teacher

(1) (Reply)

Star-clicks Could Be A Scam / How To Make Between 5,000 - 20,000 Naira Trading Virtual Sports On Bet9ja / Sport Trading Or Crypto Trading ? Which Is Riskier, Better And More Profitable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.