Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,614 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? (244 Views)

Coronavirus: Study Explains Why Men Are Affected More Than Women / Corona Virus: Is It Safe To Order Stuff From AliExpress? / Young Man Affected By Chemical Explosion At His Place Of Work Recovers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by Yungmil: 6:47pm On May 21, 2020
Do you frequent the barbershop and hair saloon as you use to do for shaving and makeup as you use to do before the pandemic?
My hair had really grown so much and I was scared of visiting the saloon due to the possible risk involved. Thought I was alone on this not until I saw some popular footballers return to the pitch with bushy hair.

What has been your experience?
Re: Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by Yenefer(f): 6:52pm On May 21, 2020
Yes and no.., I called my hair dresser to home because her shop is closed. My dad my brothers, my cousins all pray in the masjid and no one gets the coronavirus. I think this coronavirus is the greatest con ever pulled up in the history of the world
Re: Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by doggedfighter(f): 7:23pm On May 21, 2020
Yes I am low cut now. Easier for me to maintain for now
Re: Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by PureGoldh(m): 9:24pm On May 21, 2020
Me and my bro don turn to professional barbers...

If he Barb me...I will Barb him...Na so e be
Re: Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by shadelek(m): 9:25pm On May 21, 2020
Re: Has Corona Virus Affected Your Visit To The Saloon? by TheSourcerer: 2:48pm On May 28, 2020
Well I'm fully bearded now we'll groomed too

Great post!

(1) (Reply)

COVID-19: Us-based Nigerian, Church Donates Food, Facemasks To Abuja Households / Free Skincare Training / 5 Warning Signs You May Fall Sick Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.