Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

How Has Your Walk With God Been? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Has Your Walk With God Been? (10310 Views)

Walk With The Right People To Overcome Life Challenges! / 10 Things That Can Distract Your Walk With GOD / Do We Need Shoes In Our Walk With God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by JesusDWay(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Ajike. Many who you are reading their beautiful stories on this site today have at one time or the other been in your situation. Dont be discouraged, God will grant you the desires of your heart. People really do have an experience of change, instantaneous at times after genuinely opening up their heart to God. The bible says in the book of Acts 3:19, that we should "repent and be converted". This i believe shows that Repentance precedes conversion. If you want such experience, genuinely repent of your sins and confess them to God, then ask Jesus to come into your heart. If you do this, the rest is left to God to do, and He will not disappoint you. He wants all men saved and wants them to come to the knowledge of the truth. Also, whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. Sometimes you just may need to pray and remain in that place of prayer till you get it(my experience was similar). I hope this helps. God bless you.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by donkarly(m): 1:51pm On Jan 19, 2011
baby.me:

Like i posted before,i can't help shedding tears when i read all these. Pray for me brethren,i need the fire once more.
Ajike:

i can not but shed tears as am reading this inspiring stories. I am a chritian but still battling seriously with the flesh. i have confessed so many times to be born again but i just find myself doing the same old things. Atimes it make me wonder if pple really experience strange things in their heart when they gave their lives to Christ cos i always feel the same each time i say that prayer but then all glory be unto HIM cos He never for one day forsake me even in my sinful life but my question is "how long am going to continue like this" what if i die 2morrow?
you are not alone on this.i know i am far below where am supposed to be toady.the temptation is much but God has really been faithful.He knows all our struggles.no matter how bad it is,lets not give up because He'll never give up on us.i pray,weep and cry,presenting my weakness unto Him.He that started the great work in us will see us through.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by pinkylady1(f): 1:59pm On Jan 19, 2011
can't imagine wat my life would be like without Christ, the temptations are coming and i
definately know that more are yet to come but i believe in the saving grace of my Lord Jesus Christ.

oh God grant every one here his or her heart desires and help us all to be strong and steadfast in you Amen and Amen.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Gombs(m): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2011
Wonderful and inspiring testimonies.am sure one or two lives are touched and turned around.and for the folks out there who are inspired and want a turn around or a new start in life,(for romans 10:10 says "with the heart man believeth unto righteousness,but with the mouth confession is made unto salvation) could lead themself to christ by simply saying "lord God,i believe in my heart that you sent your son Jesus Christ to die for my sins,and you raised him from the dead.i invite you to be Lord of my life,and i declare that i'm a new creature in christ.Amen".
And thats all,join a bible believing church(if,possible but i strongly recommend you should join one department in the church,maybe choir),dont let go of God's word,and before long,your life would be catapulted into the greater life Christ brought us.dont say you would have to stop smoking,or i'd leave my boy/girlfriend first (because of what you do together),. . . God has never been mad at you for what you did or will do,just come to him earnestly,and you wouldnt know when you drop your dirty habits for you are a new creature 2corinth 5:17(it worked for me).though things may seem tough at first,but hold on, think it as your times of trying to walk as a baby in christ.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Gombs(m): 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
Wonderful and inspiring testimonies.am sure one or two lives are touched and turned around.and for the folks out there who are inspired and want a turn around or a new start in life,(for romans 10:10 says "with the heart man believeth unto righteousness,but with the mouth confession is made unto salvation) could lead themself to christ by simply saying "lord God,i believe in my heart that you sent your son Jesus Christ to die for my sins,and you raised him from the dead.i invite you to be Lord of my life,and i declare that i'm a new creature in christ.Amen".
And thats all,join a bible believing church(if,possible but i strongly recommend you should join one department in the church,maybe choir),dont let go of God's word,and before long,your life would be catapulted into the greater life Christ brought us.dont say you would have to stop smoking,or i'd leave my boy/girlfriend first (because of what you do together),. . . God has never been mad at you for what you did or will do,just come to him earnestly,and you wouldnt know when you drop your dirty habits for you are a new creature 2corinth 5:17(it worked for me).though things may seem tough at first,but hold on, think it as your times of trying to walk as a baby in christ.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by hacker2k: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2011
How far my follow Nigeria,i had bring good thing to you.Free call is here again but only for glo to glo.here is my number 08152046990.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by NARIS(m): 2:19pm On Jan 19, 2011
No two people are alike. Each has an agreement with life that is unlike any other. Learn love, patience, and grace, because they are the way to find harmony.

Finding peace is a big part of your spiritual life
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Jackie26: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2011
I first gave my life to the Lord in 2003 but had to rededicated my life a couple of times before I decided in 2006 to get to know HIM better. I attended WOFBI and there the Lord miraculously connected me to my husband that I had been praying for, was chosen for a job in a Bank among my friends that went for test,interview, promoted me when others were laid off etc,  When I got married spiritual battles started as a result of the sins and covenant of the family I was born into with gods/goddess that was against marriages, but the Lord stood by us and held our hand in our trials and gave us victory. I had attacks every night until my father in the Lord Bishop Oyedepo opened my eyes to know that both my sin and the sin of my family that spoke against me has been totally erased by the blood of Jesus my Lord,I am the righteosness of God in Christ and there is no condemnation against me but I am justified, that I have been translated to the kingdom of God and is seated with Christ,that  I am spiritually a child of God and there is no sin in my father(God) or my spiritual root anymore. This knowledge brought light and darkness vanished, the devil was capitalising on my ignorance.There is no life without God, The holy spirit has shown me His purpose for my life when I got closer to Him, praying in tongues daily and I am priviledged to be called of God to preach the gospel of grace. Before now I am hot today and cold tomorrow but I have learnt that to stay hot for God, I have to pray supernaturally every day, medidate on the word etc, and let the Holy Spirit be my guide daily in this earthly journey.  God bless U all
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2011
Jackie_25:

I first gave my life to the Lord in 2003 but had to rededicated my life a couple of times before I decided in 2006 to get to know HIM better. I attended WOFBI and there the Lord miraculously connected me to my husband that I had been praying for, was chosen for a job in a Bank among my friends that went for test,interview, promoted me when others were laid off etc, When I got married spiritual battles started as a result of the sins and covenant of the family I was born into with gods/goddess that was against marriages, but the Lord stood by us and held our hand in our trials and gave us victory. I had attacks every night until my father in the Lord Bishop Oyedepo opened my eyes to know that both my sin and the sin of my family that spoke against me has been totally erased by the blood of Jesus my Lord,I am the righteosness of God in Christ and there is no condemnation against me but I am justified, that I have been translated to the kingdom of God and is seated with Christ,that I am spiritually a child of God and there is no sin in my father(God) or my spiritual root anymore. This knowledge brought light and darkness vanished, the devil was capitalising on my ignorance.There is no life without God, The holy spirit has shown me His purpose for my life when I got closer to Him, praying in tongues daily and I am priviledged to be called of God to preach the gospel of grace. Before now I am hot today and cold tomorrow but I have learnt that to stay hot for God, I have to pray supernaturally every day, medidate on the word etc, and let the Holy Spirit be my guide daily in this earthly journey. God bless U all

Wow! this is wonderful. People suffer must times for lack of revelation knowledge, but when you know the truth, it will make you free. I cant stop thanking you for what you are doing in our lives lord. Thank you for christianity in Nigeria is a huge success, this thread has said it all. Father thank you for the men you are using to teach your children your word. May your spirit teach and direct them rightly in your path of truth in Jesus name, amen.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Jackie26: 2:54pm On Jan 19, 2011
nuella2:

Wow! this is wonderful. People suffer must times for lack of revelation knowledge, but when you know the truth, it will make you free. I cant stop thanking you for what you are doing in our lives lord. Thank you for christianity in Nigeria is a huge success, this thread has said it all. Father thank you for the men you are using to teach your children your word. May your spirit teach and direct them rightly in your path of truth in Jesus name, amen.

Christ has paid for every punishment we would have suffered as a result of sin if we have recieved Him as our Lord, because the penalty of sin is death and shame. The devil can still make us pay if we do not know our rights in Christ. I Thank God for using great men to show us the truth and the riches of our inheritance in Jesus.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Ranoscky(m): 3:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
Ajike:

but my question is "how long am going to continue like this" what if i die 2morrow?
HEAVEN is the reward if you die in Him!
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by beula2009: 4:34pm On Jan 19, 2011
@Akaraoku$
Amen,a big thanks. my God shall not stop pulling them back for the battle is His.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Chrisbenogor(m): 4:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
For many years I walked until I realised I was alone cry cry wasted years cry cry
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by ochukoccna: 5:02pm On Jan 19, 2011
SeanT21:

I love everyone. Thanks for these testimonies. God bless you all.

I was born a Christian

Point of Correction Bros, no one is born a Christian nor Muslim.

@ thread, my walk has been smooth, very smooth then it became patchy, Very patchy until late last year. I have come to know that there's a difference btw head knowledge and heart knowledge. Head knowledge is what many 9ja Christians hold on to yet heart knowledge is what saves and brings results. Like I told someone this morning,I did a check on my life some 3 or so months back and saw too many sinful choices, deliberate sinful choices. Things I had spoken against, encouraged others to let go of were now ensconced in my bosom. My devotional life was non existent, my prayer life shallow and my spiritual life dying. I was in the words of scripture 'becoming a transgressor again by rebuilding what I had torn down' -Galatians 2:18. However, something powerful happened. I personally experienced mercy and it truly humbled me because it broke off my holier than thou attitude [Pharisaical pride] with which I looked upon many who confessed to having challenges in those areas I was now taking refuge in.

None the less, I had to shun off spiritual complacency and start walking straight afresh with God because I was now almost taking His grace for granted by wallowing in sin saying God understands [ Romans 3:7-8  7 Someone might argue, “If my falsehood enhances God’s truthfulness and so increases his glory, why am I still condemned as a sinner?” 8 Why not say—as some slanderously claim that we say—“Let us do evil that good may result”? Their condemnation is just! -NIV ] ,a false gospel many Christian brethren embrace rather shockingly forgetting one day the cup of  the Amorites will become full.

Yet I thank God for restoring by His grace as my Quiet time is now steady since 2011 came unto the scene while my prayer life and other areas have taken a shot in the arm& can only move 1 way i.e. Upwardly Horizontal. Hallelujah.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by beula2009: 5:09pm On Jan 19, 2011
@ Ajike,
one thing is to be born-again and another experience is to receive the Holy-Spirit,ACT 8:14-18. this is the motor that keeps the machine going without it is  a car without engine so if you haven't receive it try and do so if you've had try to yield  to it cos He is always communicating,try to listen.for He said I will never leave you nor forsake you  (Deu 31.6)-Rom 6:19   for as ye have yielded your members servants to uncleanness and to iniquity unto iniquity; even so now yield your members servants to righteousness unto holiness. this is almost impossible without the Holy-Ghost,Remember ( Act 1:8 ) But ye shall receive POWER, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: this power is the ability to make change.He has done it in time of old even for me and He liveth to do it for you.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Chinujum: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2011
What a beautiful thread. My walk with God has been hot and cold on my part, God has been good to me and my family numerous answered prayers and blessings but i on the other hand have been less than faithful-sometimes i despair unnecessarily because i dont know what Gods word says about me. I spent 2010 largely going my own way comitting atrocities but this year i ve vowed to walk closely with Him. I want to hear Him when He talks to me and trust Him more. God is good. Jesus reigns
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by andyprez(m): 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2011
its not been an easy ride for me so far but nevertheless He's faithful.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by yourangel: 1:28am On Jan 20, 2011
What an interesting thread! God bless everyone of us. Nuella 2, thank you very much for initiating an edifying thread like this! I am like a man who has found abundance of treasure. I found Christ when everything else had failed me. I met my ex-girl friend at a time I was contemplating giving up on life; at a very tender age due to some early setbacks that I suffered while growing up. I started attending church because my girl friend persuaded me, else she would leave. In order to please her I attended a programme in her church one day. She was very happy and before I knew it I started attending Sunday services regularly. That was the beginning of my breakthrough. We were both teenagers though I completed my secondary school few years before her. We both got admission to study at two different Federal Universities in Nigeria. Life really became hard for me; I was at the verge of withdrawing from school because things were hard. There was no money for I am from a humble family. My lovely girl couldn’t bear it any longer; she gave in to the pressure from other well to do guys and she left me. I was battered, scattered, devastated, wounded, injured and frustrated. The good news is that it was at this state of frustration that I found Jesus Christ in Matthew 11:28-30 “Come unto me all ye that labour and are heavy laden and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn of me for I am meek and lonely in heart and yea shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy and my laden is light.” I felt within me that Jesus Christ wasn’t drunk or high on any substance when He made that promise of giving rest to those who are frustrated in life.

I took my Christian life seriously, gave my life to Him by getting born again (even though I had been attending church for more than a year, but I wasn’t born again, because I was fornicating with my girl then). I began to study God’s Word like a man seeking for air to live by. No wonder His Word says in Jeremiah 29:13 that “Ye shall seek me, and find me when ye shall search for me with all your heart.” Sometimes we deceive ourselves by playing religion, and not truly giving our lives to Christ. People would see us as Christians whereas, we are mere church goers. I was a church goer for a very long time; but now I’m born of the Spirit. I have found something in Christ. I am holding Him and will never let Him go. I would rather die than allow this love to fade or break. I am now in charge of circumstances around me. I control events around me using the almighty weapon of faith. I process my desires (in line with God’s will) using the currency of faith. Lord Jesus says “Only if you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.” Mark 9:23. My joy and peace know no bounds since I found Christ Jesus. My life has been from grace to grace and glory to glory. There has never been a better yesterday.

Few months after I got born again, I got an undergraduate scholarship from one of the multi-national oil companies in Nigeria. My financial struggles ceased. Having completed my NYSC, I got an international scholarship for my Masters Degree studies in the US. On completing my MSc, I got a Ph.D scholarship in the US. Jesus has made me (a bush/village boy) an international boy; no more limits; no more hindrances; no more struggles: no more lack. At times it could be challenging; trials would come, but Jesus is always there for us at any time to help and strengthen us. I have ceased from struggles, self, materialism and the deceitfulness of worldly riches. I am a happy young man whose goals in life are eternal life and to preach Jesus Christ to my generation.

Brothers and sisters, I have found something words cannot explain; my joy is unspeakable. Jesus is good. I love Him with all my soul. He’s my Lord, Saviour and Best Friend. May God help us to know Him more according to Philippians 3:10 “That I may know him and the power of His resurrection and the fellowship of his sufferings being made conformable unto His death.”  Glory be to God in the Highest. May God continue to strengthen and bless us all. May He help us to serve Him in Spirit and in Truth because He desires such worship from us. May it be well with us in Jesus name. Amen. May God bless my ex-girl friend wherever she is. God used her to show me the way; even though it was done in the wrong way. God bless us all
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Timmi: 3:22am On Jan 20, 2011
What a beautiful thread. God has been faithful to me over the years. I looked back and saw the hand of God guiding and leading me through easy and difficult times. One thing that I have learned and of which I am convinced about is that truly "Blessed (or happy) are you if you do and obey the commands and words of the Lord". For the hearing of the word, as important as it is profiteth nothing, but it is in the doing that God is glorified and we are blessed.

My daily prayer is to be led of, and by the Holy Spirit and for God to "remove far from me vanity and lies; give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me" (Proverbs 30:cool.

May the Lord keep us and help us to finish the race that He has set before us, I pray that none of us will fail God and fall short of His calling for us.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Timmi: 3:31am On Jan 20, 2011
This chorus of this song summarizes it for me - "I need no other argument, I need no other creed, it is enough that Jesus died and that He died for me.

Thank you Lord for your sacrifice for me so that I can be restored and have a personal relationship with my heavenly father.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by kenuoyibo(m): 4:16am On Jan 20, 2011
As I was meditating about you, God said to me to tell you that He has saved you severally because there is something He specifically designed for you to achieve, and though your much vacillation has delayed many things, His arms are still wide open towards you because He is still able to bring to pass what He has said. He said He has shown you specific pictures in times past of the path that you would follow and He is still calling you to tow that path because if you would take one step towards Him, you would find that He has always been there with arms open [/color]

maxxy please drop your number/email/facebook link for me. or you can mail them to me on kenuoyibo@gmail.com, we need to talk.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Nobody: 8:31am On Jan 20, 2011
I stopped believing in the existence of god pretty recently and my life has become better for it. I feel much more in control of the trajectory and shape of my destiny rather than hinging my hopes on an unknown external deity who expects I should grovel at him all day long to get my needs answered.

But then again, I don't foist my non-belief on others (christains need to take a cue from this). People have the right to lead their lives and minds as they so desire. Scripture never made logical sense to me, and the day I had the boldness to question long established beliefs marked the beginning of a fulfilling intellectual journey I'll never regret till the day I expire.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by cescky(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2011
@nuella
God bless you for starting this type of topic, truly the spirit of God rests on you, thought of starting something similar to this way way back, but I never got the words to use or I started and it fizzled out .

@ post
Mine has been sweet and sour but, I thank God cos he is faithful. The thing about the spirit of God is that as a human being we all have it, its dependent upon how you “nurture it or kill it” in other words how much you allow Jesus walk in you.thats why an armed robber who is used to killing can suddenly have a change of heart when faced with a situation in which he’s supposed make a kill, but all of a sudden looses the zeal or ability and decides not to do that again, though he may still be living in evil ( I wrote this because some people have the spirit of God with them but they don’t know or recognize that fact) and the Bible say “ a righteous man that does not know that he is righteous and is afraid of evil people is like a spring of water that is polluted”

@ all
This is not to scare any one though, but to be forewarned is to be forearmed, this post will go a long way in helping to admonish and further sharpen Christians and further expose various works of the devil, that will help a lot of people not to fall into various traps and pits set by the devil as a result every one contributing positively and all whom are touched as a result of what ever they read and as a result want to change for the better should be cautious and spiritually sensitive because the devil, wont be happy and will look for ways to trouble you, however therse no cause for alarm because as thers nothing that comes your way as a Christian that you have not been predestined to win. So in the name of Jesus your an over comer. The truth of the matter is that the devil actually has no power over you, as long as your faith rests in God, but what the devil does is that he walks through people around us and in situations that will make u loose heart, loose faith, question God etc, so as a result we don’t actually achieve our aim or goal or get the victory we desire. So in reality like some people say “your destiny is in your hand” its true because as long as you desire something and you live right and you ask God in prayer you will get your desire, the only person that can stop you is YOU. The devil cant stop you.
Have a lot to contribute as per the topic , but ill be contributing gradually , cos if I start writing the post will be long and when people see long posts they get discouraged and don’t want to read
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by andyprez(m): 10:02am On Jan 20, 2011
Horayce:

I stopped believing in the existence of god pretty recently and my life has become better for it. I feel much more in control of the trajectory and shape of my destiny rather than hinging my hopes on an unknown external deity who expects I should grovel at him all day long to get my needs answered.

But then again, I don't foist my non-belief on others (christains need to take a cue from this). People have the right to lead their lives and minds as they so desire. Scripture never made logical sense to me, and the day I had the boldness to question long established beliefs marked the beginning of a fulfilling intellectual journey I'll never regret till the day I expire.

i have onee scripture for you, its psalm 53. Please read it freely cos it'll help you.
An ex-mad woman once said after her immediate deliverance, ''a person who doesn't believe in God is like a chick in an empty field where hawks are hovering above them''. The world is not what you think it is, christians believe in the Almighty God, moslems in Allah, buddist in Budda, and even the native doctors in your village believe there is a higher force that govern the natural world. Like I said, its only a fool that says in his heart that there's no God. Please don't be a fool. Jesus is the way, talk to him now. Its not too late. God loves you!
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by Ajike: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2011
@JesusDWay, thanks a bunch, i will try the prayer style i just need to known Him better this year. I too want to come here and share my wonderful experience with everybody so help me God
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by pecutrea(f): 10:51am On Jan 20, 2011
Just like many of you, I have been up and down and also frustrated with this glorious journey. Good looking men seems to be my distraction. This I have known for a while now, but hey, I still find myself in the same pit.
At this point, I am tired of the way my life is, that I am handling EVERYTHING to God to handle henceforth. God had always shown His power to me through many trials and victories only He could have made me survived, but as the scripture says "Ye shall face tribulations, but do not despair for I the Lord has conquered the world". I shall trust in Him completely, and believe in His will.
Father, here is your lost daughter, I need a hug.

Fellow true Christains, please pray for the unsteadfast, like me.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by fpeter(f): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2011
personally i've been fortunate to know god from quite sometime now.being raised in a xtian home but the walk has been stormy and bumpy but god has been there every step of the wat to catch me when i falter or fall, though i still look forward to a litetime in his presence and most of all eternity with him. but i tell it's not easy here especially with the daily temptations we face,hardship and all but i still call him faithfull and ever true!! ;d
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 11:16am On Jan 20, 2011
pecutrea:

Just like many of you, I have been up and down and also frustrated with this glorious journey. Good looking men seems to be my distraction. This I have known for a while now, but hey, I still find myself in the same pit.
At this point, I am tired of the way my life is, that I am handling EVERYTHING to God to handle henceforth. God had always shown His power to me through many trials and victories only He could have made me survived, but as the scripture says "Ye shall face tribulations, but do not despair for I the Lord has conquered the world". I shall trust in Him completely, and believe in His will.
Father, here is your lost daughter, I need a hug.
Fellow true Christains, please pray for the unsteadfast, like me.

Dear, his arms are wide open. God loves you with an everlasting love, always remember that.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by OmaAkpai: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2011
'am a Christian, I go to church all d time, i don't want 2 be hypocrite! Plz i need each and everyone of you to pray for me, for total repentance! I want to serve GOD with all my HEART, not garbage in garbage out ,

I LOVE GOD, I WANT HIM TO COME INSIDE ME, AND MAKE ME A DIFFERENT PERSON, angry
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by kenpaam: 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2011
Great testimonies. Thank you Nuella for this thread, i have never seen such in nairaland. God bless you.

I grew up in a chriatian home. Though we were not born again, then one night calamity strock. My dad was attacked with stroke and it was late at night. Since where we were staying then was far and there was even no cash to take him to the hospital. My two younger brothers were attending christ embassy, one was 6yrs and 11yrs respectively. And they always speak in tongues while praying and we always laugh at them. But that night we woke them up to come speak those tongues. They started speaking in tongues, i mean kids. And my father mouth was bending to one side, he was getting paralzed at one side. But while my brothers were speaking in tongues, my father became normal and slept off, by morning he was normal, thou he was weak.  That incidence turned my father around. And most of my family members attend christ embassy till date. To God be the glory.
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by buyles(f): 12:26pm On Jan 20, 2011
God has been really good 2 me, even at times wen i was bad, He's really stood by me and 4 dat i'm very grateful 2 him n i know dat his grace is ever present wit me 2 see me tru n i'll be a better xtain.
nuella, 10ks 4 ur write-up
Re: How Has Your Walk With God Been? by nuella2(f): 12:29pm On Jan 20, 2011
Oma-Akpai:

'am a Christian, I go to church all d time, i don't want 2 be hypocrite! Plz i need each and everyone of you to pray for me, for total repentance! I want to serve GOD with all my HEART, not garbage in garbage out ,

I LOVE GOD, I WANT HIM TO COME INSIDE ME, AND MAKE ME A DIFFERENT PERSON, angry

Hello Oma, the bible says if any man be in christ he is a new creation.

Accept christ today by making this prayer.

Oh lord God, i believe with all my heart that Jesus christ died for my sins and today i confess with my mouth that Jesus christ is lord of my life. I am born again, i recieve the life of God into my spirit now. Thank you father for accepting me, in Jesus name. Congratulations, if you said that prayer you are born again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Was Jesus Naive To Have Said This? / Staying In God's Rest In or out of trouble / Chimezie Godfrey, Abducted Catholic Priest Freed After 10 Days In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.