Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,572 members, 7,820,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo (26481 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by olaniyilukman(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2020
ekesol:
Roads Ihedioha paid for in less than seven Months and got awarded to quality contractors. Now the supreme court Governor has rewarded the roads to his incompetent cronies. Who construct Road without Road design .
Like Rocha's like hope uzodinma.
If you like, call him all sort of names, the fact remains that he is the executive Governor of Imo state and any pronouncement he make will be binding on all I'm citizens and non-citizens living in the state...
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by olisaEze(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2020
These are pics of ongoing repairs. Who abandoned them before?
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Omengboji: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
IMO has never been lucky in terms of governance. Let him change it and prove to them he is difderent. There are areas of roads he need to touch especially those alternating roads to owerri town like ndegwu, orogwe, a town in ogbaku called LAWA has a connecting road to Ohii,ubomiri,ifakala and ogbaku as a whole. Ubomiri and ohi road is bad. He really need a dedicated one to guide him if not IMO will remain the same. I no IMO to some extent because I studies there. They don't have good roads at all. Go to anambra, almost all the villages have good road network
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Dedetwo(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2020
ubecharles:
. No.15 deserves utmost attention. If he can fix that Akabo portion, I'll recommend him for a quarter of 2nd term

This portion of the roads was already under construction before the Supreme Court Governor arrived in Owerri.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by kikake: 12:58pm On May 22, 2020
InvertedHammer:

/
Ihioma -> Amaifeke ->Umuna.
Umuna-> Eziachi
Umuna -> (pass Kalamazoo's house) - >OwereEbeiri -> Okwudor
The potholes-ladden roads from Njaba River to Akwakuma.

Orlu roads are mechanics' best friends. I believe Hope will use this first term to do initial gragra to win people over. If the Supreme court re-elects him for 2nd tenure, he will then sell Imo State to the highest bidder.

/

Roads in Orlu as Mechanics’ friends. Apt.

Gov Uzodinma noticed that early and mentioned it in a speech shortly after he became governor.
Scores of these urban roads in Orlu were carefully planned and built in the 1970s.
Former governor Okorocha once said that Orlu will never experience the type of traffic jam of Owerri because of the many well laid urban roads of Orlu. Hopefully, gov Uzodinma shall soon come to the rescue here.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Dedetwo(m): 1:09pm On May 22, 2020
kikake:

You remind me of those Yoruba e-rats who take delight in telling Igbos: “go back to your Erosion ravaged Igbo land.” These people are so stupid that they don’t understand that when one part of one’s country is sick, rest of the country is affected one way or the other by the sickness. You are like them. Why do you want only Owerri to be the only modern city in Imo state?

Every time you write “backwater Orlu” as you insult because one asked for development projects in Orlu, you demonstrate that you are terribly sick.

You are too local for this conversation. There is what intelligent people call critical path method. In every construction undertaken, the strictness of the method should be followed. I do not have the insight of method the government in Owerri have adopted for the development of Imo State. However I assumed, though some kind of spread is needed, the bench mark of any such method is Owerri. I started my journey from Okigwe with the help of Orlu but the fact remains Owerri is the capital of Imo State.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by mdchikezie(m): 1:11pm On May 22, 2020
sammybrit2015:
What bout ihagwa nekede road

THANK YOU FOR THIS QUESTION MY BROTHER,
THAT ROAD HAS BEEN A GODFORSAKEN SITE FOR FEW YEARS NOW AND IT SEEMS THE RELEVANT BODIES DONT EVEN CONSIDER IT IN IMO STATE.
I EVEN WONDER HOW THE CHANCELLOR OF FEDPOLNEK TRANSPORTS TRO AND FRO COMFORTABLY OR ARE THEY PAYING THEM TO KEEP MUTE ON THE CONDITIONS OF THAT ROAD.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by mbos: 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
ALL ROAD WORKS IN IMO RIGHT NOW ARE ALL IHEDIOHAS CONTRACT AWARD WITH 70% PAYMENT

NOTHING FOR HOPELESS HOPE
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by mbos: 1:14pm On May 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
I heard he's being called a supreme court governor.

YES FOR ALL OF U HERE NOT RESIDING IN IMO

ALL ROAD WORKS IN IMO RIGHT NOW ARE ALL IHEDIOHAS CONTRACT AWARD WITH 70% PAYMENT

NOTHING FOR HOPELESS HOPE
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by lereinter(m): 1:15pm On May 22, 2020
Did he use his salary to do it
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Justiceori2019(m): 1:27pm On May 22, 2020
I must commend His Excellency Senator Hope Uzordinma, the Excutive Governor of Imo State for this milestone achieved in just few months in office. Indeed he has done great. I pray God to keep giving him the required knowledge to move the state forward. I call on all imolites to put hands together to better Imo State. I am well convinced that with Senator Hope as Governor, Imo state will go positively far. Congrats once more sir.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by COMPAQ(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2020
There was a thread on Nairaland like a week ago on street markings.

This is why our street marking fade very quickly in Nigeria! Cos they using regular paint!!!!!!

This is how it should be done. And it should be with Thermoplastics and not regular household paint!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joWkGyaF-AI

2 Likes

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by IGBOSON1: 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
IlovePMB:
No matter how Uzodimma's media thugs try to redeem his image, they would always fail. We Imolites did not vote for Uzodimma. We did not even see him campaign. We all know him as a fraud star. He is 5 times worst than Rochas.

I taught Uzodimma would pretent to be good small at least for now to win the hearts of the Imo people. But no, he decided to show his true colours. Salaries and pensions have stopped even in this difficult covid 19 time. Uzodimma is a wicked scammer. If he wants to steal money, he would have focused on the local government funds and other areas but not on old pensioners funds and people's salaries. This is wickedness to the highest order. All the roads Ihedioha awarded and paid for to standard construction companies, this idiot called supreme court governor terminated them and reawarded some of them to substandard companies owned by his friends and relations. What pains me most in all this is that a whole catholic priest in Enugu said Uzodimma is the choice of the holy spirit and Uzodimma is the Messiah of Imo State. This helped to fuel my atheism.

Hehehehe grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by ugodedoc: 1:35pm On May 22, 2020
Holiegrail2:
Emeka Ihedioha commissioned all those road projects. Hope just came in and changed all the contractors to substandard ones.
BTW, one single road project has different pictures there.

Come where are you from, you are a correct guy. All those pic where extracted from a single road which is warehouse by Umezuruike hospital but get down to the same hospital the junction is bad. I will post Worldbank-umuguma road to show that all these are scam from a 4.3b EFCC fraud client.
Since February no single road is completed not even Amajieke Douglas road. This is shame to the people of the state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Munzy14(m): 1:36pm On May 22, 2020
Superwave:

Are you talking about the fool that bot a car for close to 200 million naira.
online Image maker....cheesy

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Munzy14(m): 1:47pm On May 22, 2020
Arsenella007:

Those roads where already under construction under iheadioha..
Uzodinma is a failure and a corn artistic.. Nothing good will come out of his government. Let him bask in Iheadiohas glory
you are arguing with dansuqi, AKA senatordave1 also garfield1 who claims to be a river state man and calarba man...cheesy
A wannabe sarrki (BMC)...grin

Only real Imolites know what a mess uzodimma govt is heading to.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by eagleu: 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
nellyelitz:

Some even call him Tanko Mohammed governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Japhtee(m): 1:49pm On May 22, 2020
Dansuqi:

Guy,these are not construction or reconstruction but repair and maintenance.note the difference and learn to criticize intelligently

Do you understand what repair or maintenance means. You called those roads a repair or maintenance work? Majority of those roads where never even motorable neither is it just a section of the road that failed. They worked them from scratch and not like they were filling potholes or its kind.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by zikter(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Bros he finished FOURTH, have u forgotten?
See what newspapers wrote:

“Both the EPT and the Appeal Court dismissed Uzodinma’s petition for lacking in merit

By relying on the faulty tabulation made by Sen. Uzodinma, the Supreme Court arrived at a figure of 950,952 total votes cast at the election, which is more than the total votes cast at the election totalling 823,743.

This gave rise to 127,209 excess votes at the election as affirmed by the Supreme Court, which all through avoided mentioning figures regarding the votes cast for the disputants or the total registered voters and valid and invalid votes in the judgment.”
We know all these, the parties involved all argued before the competent court of law. The superior argument won the case with all facts and figured presented. Anything else we say here only exist in the realm of conjectures and doesn't count. He was elected the governor of Imo, rigged out, but proof his case, hence he is the governor now.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Bobotic(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2020
After Raining Season we will confirm if it is original

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by kikake: 2:29pm On May 22, 2020
Dedetwo:

You are too local for this conversation. There is what intelligent people call critical path method. In every construction undertaken, the strictness of the method should be followed. I do not have the insight of method the government in Owerri have adopted for the development of Imo State. However I assumed, though some kind of spread is needed, [b]the bench mark of any such method is Owerri. [/b]I started my journey from Okigwe with the help of Orlu but the fact remains Owerri is the capital of Imo State.

Gigantic cities like Miami and Jacksonville are in the state of Florida in the USA.
Little town Tallahassee is the capital of the state of Florida.

Google “many US state capitals are less developed than other cities in the same state.” Get some education. No law says that a state capital must be the benchmark for development in the state. Your Owerri benchmark falsehood was manufactured in Owerri and imposed upon the lesser endowed persons like you who swallowed it hook, line and sinker. Rest of Imo state deteriorate.

Come home to Nigeria: nearly every government development infrastructure you see, for example, in Asaba, is in Warri, all in Delta state.
People of Anambra state talk about Onitsha, Nnewi, Awka etc in modern development infrastructures.

In Imo state, primitive and local men like you with poor education and poor worldview, daily tell us that Owerri is capital of Imo state, therefore must be developed first by government before any other place in Imo state.

People like you are content with Owerri hosting all government institutions in Imo state, thus cause stagnation of Orlu and other places in Imo state. You frequently talk backwater Orlu, but without knowing that you are insulting yourself.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by aworatak: 2:41pm On May 22, 2020
COMPAQ:

This is why our street marking fade very quickly in Nigeria! Cos they using regular paint!!!!!!

This is how it should be done. And it should be with Thermoplastics and not regular household paint!!!!

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by kikake: 2:55pm On May 22, 2020
COMPAQ:

One former governor of Imo state could have been pressured to buy, and he would buy, this machine to paint Owerri streets, while workers and pensioners in the state are owed months of arrears of salaries and pensions, as people live by dilapidated urban roads in Orlu and other areas of the state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by CanadaOrBust: 3:24pm On May 22, 2020
zikter:
We know all these, the parties involved all argued before the competent court of law. The superior argument won the case with all facts and figured presented. Anything else we say here only exist in the realm of conjectures and doesn't count. He was elected the governor of Imo, rigged out, but proof his case, hence he is the governor now.

Just so u understand the origin and justification for the sobriquet:
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR or
as some say, 419 SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by zikter(m): 3:29pm On May 22, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

Just so u understand the origin and justification for the sobriquet:
SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR or
as some say, 419 SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR
Well, their opinions. The official and lawful position is clear. He is the bonafide elected governor by the majority of the good people of Imo state.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by galaxy2020(m): 3:35pm On May 22, 2020
nellyelitz:
...and oye oshi vote... grin angry grin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by jarx: 3:48pm On May 22, 2020
sammybrit2015:
What bout ihagwa nekede road
exactly, infact I opened this trend to see if the road was include. why are all of them neglecting this road right from achike udenwas tenure.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Ihumezvin85(m): 4:13pm On May 22, 2020
Kudos to Rt Hon Emeka Ihedioha...
Supreme Court governor hopeless Uzodinma should be grateful to his predecessor. Also start paying workers salaries and pensions arrears of 4 months if he truly claims to be working..
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by CanadaOrBust: 4:32pm On May 22, 2020
zikter:
Well, their opinions. The official and lawful position is clear. He is the bonafide elected governor by the majority of the good people of Imo state.

Well, the election referee is INEC. They declared him 4th and no single member of his part was elected locally. All tribunals and courts and everyone agreed with INEC, EXCEPT the Supreme Court - hence the sobriquet SUPREME COURT GOVERNOR
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by nellyelitz(m): 4:34pm On May 22, 2020
eagleu:

Some even call him Tanko Mohammed governor.
hahaha this one strong o
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by adadike(f): 4:41pm On May 22, 2020
SoNature:

Mechie eze ure gi!
nwokem , ga nodu ala, nwoke amu ibi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos APC Announces Femi Hamzat As Jide Sanwo-olu’s Running Mate / Mile 2-Oshodi Road Cleared As Trucks Finally Move Out Of The Highway / Jega Loses Brother, Abdulkadir To Hajj Stampede.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.