Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo (26432 Views)

Orji Kalu Constructs Abandoned Roads In Arochukwu, 30 Years After (Photos) / Ebelechukwu Obiano Rehabilitates Ernest Asuzu (Pictures) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by johnabiola14: 8:28pm On May 25, 2020
B2mario:

Ihedioha did not start anything. He was busy fighting and destroying the one he met on ground. I was in Imo last year August, it was rowdy and disorganized. Thanks to supreme Court.
You were in imo, I am from imo and go there often. I know the projects Ihedioha began, especially in Owerri
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Imo1stson: 9:40pm On May 25, 2020
B2mario:

Ihedioha did not start anything. He was busy fighting and destroying the one he met on ground. I was in Imo last year August, it was rowdy and disorganized. Thanks to supreme Court.

Ihedioha is nothing short of devil reincarnate. To think that he deliberately destroyed roads, streetlights and a lot of infrastructure in his quest to wipe off Rochas legacy is something that deserves stoning. Nobody can believe Ihedioha met this road very beautiful with covered drainages and sidewalks lasting over 7 years since it was built in 2012 but told people that covered drainage was poor construction and went on to excavate one lane of the road which Uzodimma has just fixed.

1 Like

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by B2mario(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2020
johnabiola14:

You were in imo, I am from imo and go there often. I know the projects Ihedioha began, especially in Owerri

Guy I am also from Imo and I will say it again no credit should be given to Ihedioha he was a disaster. You are now claiming that the road contracts Uzodimma is executing were the ones awarded by Ihedioha. Though I don't believe you but the same thing happened when he took over from Rochas instead of him to continue with the contracts awarded by Rochas he terminated all of them and was fighting and destroying everything on ground.

What of the 10 new higher institutions, what of the roads contracts, the Imo international cargo airport, the federal high court, the federal prison, the police headquarter, the 27 general hospitals that are not fully equipped? He terminated everything and accused Rochas of wasting Imo state funds on federal government projects, what a myopic thinking.

Instead of upgrading Akachi he attempted demolishing it. He stopped all the road contracts awarded by Rochas. And did not do anything except few months to his exit as the governor. Uzodimma is doing well and Rochas did very well. Rochas did not abandoned any of Ohakim projects, he completed the trade and investment center, Amakohia flyover and road projects like the one below started by Chief Ohakim.

But Ihedioha is Echeta ebewe, during his time, everyday news of war and destruction, show of power and supremacy. Now that Uzodimma has taken over at least there's peace in Imo. Mbaise will rule Imo again, but let them look for a more polished and right thinking person. As for Ihedioha, he was a devil in a human skin.

Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by B2mario(m): 4:00pm On May 26, 2020
Imo1stson:

Ihedioha is nothing short of devil reincarnate. To think that he deliberately destroyed roads, streetlights and a lot of infrastructure in his quest to wipe off Rochas legacy is something that deserves stoning. Nobody can believe Ihedioha met this road very beautiful with covered drainages and sidewalks lasting over 7 years since it was built in 2012 but told people that covered drainage was poor construction and went on to excavate one lane of the road which Uzodimma has just fixed.

Ihedioha was a destroyer and a disaster. It was Rochas that created this road. Instead of Ihedioha to create his roads he was busy destroying designs on Rochas roads.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by leicestercamper: 4:01pm On May 26, 2020
See this useless ABA dirty miscreant denying his dilapidated filthy shithole Abia state. It is so shameful for you to deny even your own state of origin. cheesy

[s]
B2mario:

Guy I am also from Imo and I will say it again no credit should be given to Ihedioha he was a disaster. You are now claiming that the road contracts Uzodimma is executing were the ones awarded by Ihedioha. Though I don't believe you but the same thing happened when he took over from Rochas instead of him to continue with the contracts awarded by Rochas he terminated all of them and was fighting and destroying everything on ground.

What of the 10 new higher institutions, what of the roads contracts, the Imo international cargo airport, the federal high court, the federal prison, the police headquarter, the 27 general hospitals that are not fully equipped? He terminated everything and accused Rochas of wasting Imo state funds on federal government projects, what a myopic thinking.

Instead of upgrading Akachi he attempted demolishing it. He stopped all the road contracts awarded by Rochas. And did not do anything except few months to his exit as the governor. Uzodimma is doing well and Rochas did very well. Rochas did not abandoned any of Ohakim projects, he completed the trade and investment center, Amakohia flyover and road projects like the one below started by Chief Ohakim.

But Ihedioha is Echeta ebewe, during his time, everyday news of war and destruction, show of power and supremacy. Now that Uzodimma has taken over at least there's peace in Imo. Mbaise will rule Imo again, but let them look for a more polished and right thinking person. As for Ihedioha, he was a devil in a human skin.
[/s]
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by leicestercamper: 4:03pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
B2mario:

Ihedioha was a destroyer and a disaster. It was Rochas that created this road. Instead of Ihedioha to create his roads he was busy destroying designs on Rochas roads.
[/s]

When shall you spare just small time for your shithole Abia state? Who actually cursed you people from Abia state that almost all of you are neglecting your own state of origin
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by B2mario(m): 4:14pm On May 26, 2020
Attention seeker always seeking for my attention. I can't waste any of my precious time responding a lunatic who's not an Igbo but always claim to be Igbo. If I see a right thinking person, definitely I will respond to him not the lunatic about me.

Amadioha fight anybody that is fighting Igbo. Destroy his or her happiness, make him/her to know no peace.
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by leicestercamper: 4:18pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
B2mario:
Attention seeker always seeking for my attention. I can't waste any of my precious time responding a lunatic who's not an Igbo but always claim to be Igbo. If I see a right thinking person, definitely I will respond to him not the lunatic about me. Amadioha fight anybody that is fighting Igbo. Destroy his or her happiness, make him/her to know no peace.
[/s]

Useless frustrated vagabond. All I am pointing out is that you shouldn't be denying your Abia state simply because it is the worst state in Nigeria.

It is only a mad man like you that can deny his state of origin in a public forum, it smacks of inferiority complex.

Amadioha should visit you for denying your shithole Abia state. Atulu awusa
Re: Governor Hope Uzodinma Rehabilitates 19 Abandoned Roads In Imo by Jheimz: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
https://realmejames..com/2020/05/my-experience-at-abakaliki-rice-mill.html

Have you ever visited Abakaliki Rice mill where the rice we eat is produced in Nigeria? or have you visited the Chaff hill at the mill?

This is to bringing you closer. click to read more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: No Candidate Can Have A Landslide Victory - Aderogba Otunla(Photo, Trends) / Soldiers Open Fire To Disperse Jos Protesters / Oyetola Condemns Physical Examination Of Cargoes By Customs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.