Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:59 PM

Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? (459 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 21, 2020
(a) Fear of being Cheated on or deceived.
(b) Money.
(c)Heartbreak.
(d)Your Past
(e) Your goals
(f) Your health
(e)Your belief system
(g) Fear of cheating on your partner
(h)Bad news about some marriages.
(i)Trust issues
(j) Spiritual Issues

You can get back your relationship life.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by honniemail(f): 10:23pm On May 21, 2020
Trust issues and heart break
Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by dukeprince50: 10:24pm On May 21, 2020
Fear of being cheated on. The rest are not a problem. I know i wont ever cheat on her, as long as she has a private part, why would I look for another, one is enough. Moreover I do not enjoy the drama that comes with cheating, its not worth it, also heartbreak

My future wife, I know u are out there probably discussing of how many children you will give birth to with one mumu boy, I'm just waiting for God to put asunder, so u can finally be mine

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by Figger(m): 10:39pm On May 21, 2020
all of the above
Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by phelonrays: 10:41pm On May 21, 2020
None of the Above...

But

Fear of SEX undecided

Don't ask me why.....

It's Complicated cry

I don't just like it cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringrin
Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by gudvibz(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2020
Fear of been cheated on or deceived in which case leads to heartbreak or health issh
Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by dukeprince50: 10:55pm On May 21, 2020
phelonrays:
None of the Above...

But

Fear of SEX undecided

Don't ask me why.....

It's Complicated cry

I don't just like it cheesycheesycheesycheesygringringrin
coitophobia, if only one second is added to our life whenever we lie, you would outlive methuselah

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by iyenebari(m): 11:03pm On May 21, 2020
(e) my goals
Re: Which Of These Is Making You Scared Of Relationship? by Ezilady(f): 5:11pm On May 22, 2020
A and C

(1) (Reply)

How I Was Raped.. Sad Story.. / Everyman Should Learn To Think Like This Young Man / Twitter Instagram Or Snapchat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.