Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,406 members, 7,812,199 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets - Fashion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets (81537 Views)

Natasha Joubert - The New Miss South Africa 2023! (PICS) / Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters Wins Miss Universe 2017 (Miss South Africa) / Contestants Photos From Miss Ambassador For Peace Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by esthervera(f): 5:19pm On May 22, 2020
From the abundant of the heart the mouth speakers
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by JaceBlaze: 5:22pm On May 22, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO,maybe it's not Nigerans saying all those things grin grin, maybe real Nigerians just dont give a fck, just maybe.......

grin.

LMFAO.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, dude you already admitted yourself that she was a racist & that you were going to create this thread to defend her grin, what else do you need?. You really love playing stupid mind games,dont you? grin. Bianca is a racist blonde dummy like you, hiding behind humour

If your source is credible then Bianca is indeed a racist and deserves what's has befallen her, small as it is. And this is why I create threads, to have open discussions with people. Not as some propaganda conspiracy as you like to think.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Amanda4life: 5:33pm On May 22, 2020
Fools post everything on social media.

THere so many who have truly repented but can't preach on social Media because of their previous posts
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Lionessza6(f): 6:01pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Bianca is indeed a racist

But....but....but you already knew this grin. You were the one who told me about this thread in the 1st place grin. Amnesia ,lies & deceit is what you're about ,no wonder you are part of Cyril's foot soldiers grin grin. Fake news agent grin grin

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 6:54pm On May 22, 2020
Lionessza6:

But....but....but you already knew this grin. You were the one who told me about this thread in the 1st place grin. Amnesia ,lies & deceit is what you're about grin grin

You and lies are like 5 and 6. I found you already squatting in this thread for 8 hours+ grin grin grin I didnt call you here. Check the log times. DAMN you were here at 5 in the morning. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Lionessza6(f): 7:03pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

You and lies are like 5 and 6. I found you already squatting in this thread for 8 hours+ grin grin grin I didnt call you here. Check the log times. DAMN you were here at 5 in the morning. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LMFAO, I meant you were the one who told me you created the thread to defend racism grin grin. & your tried your best but I exposed you yet again grin grin

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 7:07pm On May 22, 2020
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, I meant you were the one who told me you created the thread to defend racism grin grin.

I'm sure you're also Amanda4Life. Will open an Amabhungane investigation on the moniker. grin grin grin
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Mryacks: 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
She is a beauty though...
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Lionessza6(f): 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

I'm sure you're also Amanda4Life. Will open an Amabhungane investigation on the moniker. grin grin grin

shocked let me check her profile & posts & find out why her moniker bothers the nairaland Serial liar grin. Do your thing,but we both know investigating is not your strong point, what you're good at though is lying....lying & more lying grin. The scary part is that I think you actually believe your own lies grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Nah, as long as you're black, the offensiveness of the n word transcends countries. Don't think it needs to have a history in the exact location you're from to recognise the negative weight it carries

Story! So you are saying you would feel offended if a white man calls you a nigger or neggress? That is the definition of imported offence.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/ewn.co.za/v/s/ewn.co.za/2020/05/20/bianca-schoombee-withdraws-miss-sa-entry-agency-asks-public-to-forgive-her/amp%3famp_js_v=0.1&usqp=mq331AQFKAGwASA%253D#ampf=

Hypocrites everywhere. Something that she typed years ago. mtcheww. People should learn to move on. holding on to things that happened in the past is not healthy and would eventually eat you up.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by ibkayee(f): 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Story! So you are saying you would feel offended if a white man calls you a nigger or neggress? That is the definition of imported offence.
Please answer this question honestly, have you been outside of Africa and if so, what's the longest you've been away for?
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
cyndy1000:
The internet truly never forgets. We really need to be careful on what we write or post on social media, even if it's just for fun it may hurt us tomorrow. " Some Shadows of the Past can still Be felt in the Present

That is because many human beings keep on holding on, to irrelevant things. To many people in this age are hypocrites especially people on SM.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 8:03pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

Dude you're right, there's no weight to the word around here. The K-word would have been explosive.

I'm not supporting her, but the nigga microwave post can be interpreted either way. It comes across as a very funny joke to me, if I got it right.

What K word?
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Abasilim: 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:
Is there a difference between Nigga and Nigger? Coz Nigga is common among the youth.
Nigga is a form of acknowledgement, greeting or endearment (Yo, my nigga, what's good?). Whilst nigger is offensive and derogatory in the sense of been a racial slur.

1 Like

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by omoiyamayor(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

That one is your business. It doesn't change the fact that nigger or nigga whichever one is a derogatory word for a black person, it means what it means. No ones opinion or colour can change the fact. South Africans that killed Nigerians because of their xenophobic mindsets are howling like fools because of a joke, killing and insults I wonder which one is worse.
even if i say 1+1=2 on this matter,you wont still get it my bro so to make the long story short,i agree with you brethen.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by omoiyamayor(m): 8:18pm On May 22, 2020
TMKsouth:

How about a South African you are friendly with?
they wont call you names on a good day and most that discriminate are the uneducated fellas

1 Like

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by omoiyamayor(m): 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

If you call me nigga and you are close to me I would sue your ass. It is a derogatory word so stop with all this narrow mindedness. How funny Martin Luther for just stay him house self there was no need. Human beings are all miserable failures, we have failed democracy, failed freedom, failed live and let live and we will keep on failing.
have you ever lived as a minority? Sometimes you have make peace with life and laff some stuff off if you dont want to die of anger.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 8:26pm On May 22, 2020
joudini:
In order for the oppressed to defend the criminalities of their enemies, they will come up with the most emasculating of logic that leaves them further violated and deprived.

They are rarely concerned about the irresponsible thoughts, words and actions of people who are to this day, still beneficiaries of the criminalities of their ancestors, but would rather harass and disparage the victims as "too sensitive", "stuck in the past" etc

For inhabitants of a country that were the subjects of perhaps the most vicious form of formal discrimination (slavery, colonialism and apartheid) to interpret "nigga or nigger" when addressed to a black person as having no weight as a word of racial slur in South Africa, tells a lot about the state of their own minds.

Stop normalising your discrimination.

Stop making excuses for your enemies.

guy you are wrong in every sense.
Let me explain. 'Aboki' is an Hausa word that means friend, however, among southerners the word 'aboki' can be used as an insult towards an Hausa man. So if a southerner(that is looking for trouble) goes to the north and starts shouting 'aboki' to an hausa man would the hausa man be offended? No! Because the historical meaning of 'aboki' to him, is, friend. Now, if a southerner(that is not looking for trouble) goes to the north and he is told to call an hausa man 'aboki', would the southerner feel uncomfortable saying it? Yes! because where he comes from the word 'aboki' is used as an insult, even though the word itself means friend.
Please notice i said used

Same thing can be said about the Yoruba word 'joor', which means 'please'(when you are referring to someone younger or your age mate). I grew up hearing the word 'joor' as a kind of insult. Example, "STOP IT JOOR!!", GO AND SIT DOWN JOOR!!"
because of this, i find it very difficult to add joor when i'm trying to speak yoruba, because i grew up hearing the word as an insult.

What am i saying in the end? If the word Niggar/Nigger was not historically an insult or a bad word towards blacks in SA, then it has no weight and its not an insult, despite that same word being an insult to blacks in America.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Please answer this question honestly, have you been outside of Africa and if so, what's the longest you've been away for?

You didn't answer my question but i would answer yours.
No, i haven't been outside of Africa
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by ibkayee(f): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
angelfallz:

You didn't answer my question but i would answer yours.
No, i haven't been outside of Africa
There we have it. Lol I steer clear of this conversation with people who haven't left Africa (btw I'm not jabbing the fact that you haven't left Africa, it's more me rolling my eyes at your lack of first hand perspective)
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 9:09pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

There we have it. Lol I steer clear of this conversation with people who haven't left Africa (btw I'm not jabbing the fact that you haven't left Africa, it's more me rolling my eyes at your lack of first hand perspective)

Please answer my own question.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by ibkayee(f): 9:17pm On May 22, 2020
angelfallz:

Please answer my own question.
Would I be offended if a white person called me the n word? Not at all, in fact it's a hobby of mine to be called it

2 Likes

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 9:48pm On May 22, 2020
ibkayee:

Would I be offended if a white person called me the n word? Not at all, in fact it's a hobby of mine to be called it
Okay, but do you know why you won't be offended?
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 22, 2020
omoiyamayor:
even if i say 1+1=2 on this matter,you wont still get it my bro so to make the long story short,i agree with you brethen.
Wetin this one mean. Mtcchhheeew people with self respect and self esteem would never accept that word. Ever in their lives.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by Tillatalk: 10:55pm On May 22, 2020
What you do now may affect your future becareful with what you do or talk
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 11:40pm On May 22, 2020
angelfallz:

What K word?
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 11:41pm On May 22, 2020
angelfallz:

What K word?

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by TMKsouth: 11:48pm On May 22, 2020
Ausrichie:

Stop wasting your time with that insensitive woman. Go your way

Yeah, Lionessza6 is a mean piece of work. Thank you.
Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by angelfallz(m): 12:42am On May 23, 2020
TMKsouth:

Okay thank you

1 Like

Re: Bianca Schoombee Withdraws From Miss South Africa 2020 Over Old Tweets by trutht828: 5:00am On May 23, 2020
Lionessza6:

Maybe it's just drama, I also don't get why white South Africans get so worked-up when they are called nazis cheesy. That word doesn't have a history in SA.

& I suspect the Bianca story trended because certain people needed it to,they wanted the #amabhunganemustfall to die quickly or be replaced by this stupid story before the evening on that daygrin grin grin grin grin.

So, she is a victim of circumstances?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Heineken Manufactures Sneakers With Transparent Soles Containing Beer (Photos) / 5 Main Habits That Make Your Boobs Sag & How To Correct / As Seen In Delta, Is This Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.