Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home (17319 Views)

7 WAYS To Prevent Snakes From Entering Your Toilet Bowl / Best Way To Prevent Water From Sipping Into Your Building Through The Floors / Landlord Puts Barb Wire Around His Balcony To Prevent Neighbors From Sitting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by MrOkenwa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 09, 2020
Abolarin91:
Good morning sir...
The Y-angle iron is better to be installed when the coping(fence cover) is going on, the installer can also lay it but it would require breaking of the coping which may leads to minor crack if the block is not strong enough.

Estimate of materials and installation:
100ft by 60ft(97.5 meter)
A roll of concertina is 15meter(factory packed)
97.5meter÷15meter=7, therefore, you will need 7 rolls of the concertina.
1 roll is #12,000; #12,000×7=#84,000
You will also need 36 Y-angle iron(#300×36=#10,800)
Installation; #15,000
Total cost: #109,000.

May I have your number Sir? Thank you
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 1:16pm On Oct 09, 2020
MrOkenwa:

May I have your number Sir? Thank you
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 10:12pm On Oct 19, 2020
Work done:
Date: 14/10/2020
Site location: 43A, Churchgate Street, VI Lagos. By Law School Bus stop.
Company name: Resort international ltd.
Materials used: razor wire
Work duration: 1 day

Prevent burglar/pilfere from entering your home! Bolbaz home tech. will give you the best service and genuine materials. cool
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 10:29pm On Oct 19, 2020
Abolarin91:
Work done:
Date: 14/10/2020
Site location: 43A, Churchgate Street, VI Lagos. By Law School Bus stop.
Company name: Resort international ltd.
Materials used: razor wire
Work duration: 1 day

Prevent burglar/pilfere from entering your home! Bolbaz home tech. will give you the best service and genuine materials. cool

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
Feedback from Mrs. Onabogun
Abolarin91:
Yea! We have pleased one of our client again cheesy

Site address: 3 Onabokun street, ikosi, Magodo Lagos.
Date: 30/09/2020
Materials used: electric fence-wire
Duration of installation: two days
Client name: Mrs. Onabogun

Let's do it for you too! cool

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 10:13am On Oct 24, 2020
Materials delivered and to be install on Monday 26/10/2020
Abolarin91:
Good morning sir...
The Y-angle iron is better to be installed when the coping(fence cover) is going on, the installer can also lay it but it would require breaking of the coping which may leads to minor crack if the block is not strong enough.

Installation; #15,000

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2020
Short conversation between me and a client...
Mr. A: hello
Me: hi
Mr. A: how much do you charge electric fence-wire per meter
Me: we charge #2,500/meter, for a plot of land. The higher the plot the lower the price sir.
Mr. A: that is expensive man!
Me: well, that is the normal price sir. Value for your money is assured.
Mr. A: but someone gave me #2,200, why is your price different?
Me: I won't like to spoil the person's market sir smiley, but I can a sure you will pay more than #2,500 on the long run.
Mr. A: how do you mean!?
Me: in this our work, it is easy to get cheaper price(from a quake) but you will have to pay more on the long run.
Me: hello sir
Mr. A:...(no response)

...after 2 weeks
Mr. A: hello bro
Me: hi
Mr. A: pls when will you have time to come to my site at Abeokuta?
Me: to do what sir?
Mr. A: ...I..I need you to help me fix the energizer and there is a part we need you to verify
Me: energizer? Verify? I don't get you sir
Mr. A: actually, the guy that did the work....(story)
Me: sir, at Bolbaz home tech., we don't continue work from where someone else stoped because from experience work like that give more headache that starting afresh! I am sorry sir.
Mr. A: how much do you want to take? I need it to be fix asap! My house was bursted yesterday due to the bad work done by the guy I called!
Me: OK sir, can you pay #2,000/meter?(after all materials has been installed smiley)
...after long discussion, he agreed to pay #120,000 for correction undecided

Moral lesson: always consult professional in your dealings! If you fail to consult professional, you will pay more on the long run. Quarks may charge less but the problem is much!
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 4:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
100% done!
Promise fulfilled
Abolarin91:
Materials delivered and to be install on Monday 26/10/2020
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 4:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Delivered perfectly! cool
MrOkenwa:

Hi Sir, I want to install concertina on my fence. The land size is 100 by 60. Please, at what stage would the plates be installed? Is it when the guys doing the artworks are working on the fence or they would be laid by the installer?
Also, what would be the estimate for the materials and cost of installation, if you'll be handling the job (on a tight budget) ?
Site is in Abeokuta.
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 5:02pm On Oct 26, 2020
Another successful work done!
Date installed: 26/10/2020
Materials used: razor wire(concertina)
Site location: Obada, Abeokuta, Ogun state
Client location: abroad

Let Bolbaz home tech., give you the beat, value for your money is assured.
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by MrOkenwa(m): 3:19am On Oct 27, 2020
Abolarin91:
Delivered perfectly! cool
You did a perfect job. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 8:51am On Oct 27, 2020
I am glad you like it
MrOkenwa:

You did a perfect job. Thank you.
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 6:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Posting pictures on nairaland(thread) is now a problem! Been trying posting for some days now
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 7:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Your work is on a trusted and reliable hand with Bolbaz home tech.
Diaspora can count on us

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 10:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Armed robber is now disturbing in some area within Lagos! Prevent burglar...

Work done:
Date: 11/11/2020
Materials used: razor wire and barb wire.
Installation duration: 1 day
Client name: chairman of the street

Don't wait to experience burglar/pilferer,armed robber before you take action!
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 6:17pm On Nov 14, 2020
The rate at which "gentle men on the highway" operate in Lagos this days make everyone want to secure their house! sad , don't wait till it happens to you before your secure your house, prevention they say is better than cure.

Preventive materials;
•electric fence-wire
•razor wire
•barb wire
•chainlink...
Bolbaz home got you cover for all this preventive materials at affordable price
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 6:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
Work done;
Date: 14/11/2020
Material used; razor wire
Site location: Oshodi street, Ogudu, Lagos state
Time duration: 1 day
Total perimeter: 90ft
Client name: Mr. Sanusi
Medium:

...as we end SARS, let end armed robbery or we prevent it! Stay safe
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 6:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abolarin91:
Work done;
Date: 14/11/2020
Material used; razor wire
Site location: Oshodi street, Ogudu, Lagos state
Time duration: 1 day
Total perimeter: 90ft
Client name: Mr. Sanusi
Medium:

...as we end SARS, let end armed robbery or we prevent it! Stay safe

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 8:43pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abolarin91:
Armed robber is now disturbing in some area within Lagos! Prevent burglar...

Work done:
Date: 11/11/2020
Materials used: razor wire and barb wire.
Installation duration: 1 day
Client name: chairman of the street

Don't wait to experience burglar/pilferer,armed robber before you take action!

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Mup4life: 9:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
Abolarin91:
Good morning sir...

Installation; #15,000
what would this measurement cost for electric wire?

1 Like

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good day sir...

#2,400×98=#235,200
Mup4life:
what would this measurement cost for electric wire?
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Mup4life: 11:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Abolarin91:
Good day sir...

#2,400×98=#235,200
For complete installation of 6 line or 8line coupled with the enegizer?
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by micronut(m): 11:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Join the Nigerian Artisans Facebook Group

Out of Necessity, I decided to create a Facebook group for all Nigerians Artisans for better online opportunity in meet ups, sales and networking.

If you are into one skill work or the other or you know any one who is into one. They can go there to show their works. Others can join too to see skill works they may like.

It's a group to support those young guys and girls who have learned one skill or the other.

Good luck.

Join by clicking the link below.

Search on Facebook to join or here. https://www./2779478578972431/?ref=share

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2020
6 lines with energizer.
Note: this is for Lagos and its environ(outside Lagos attract different charges).

Thanks for contacting Bolbaz home tech.
Mup4life:
For complete installation of 6 line or 8line coupled with the enegizer?
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Diasporas should be rest assured, your present or absent on site doesn't matter...truthfulness and reliability is our watch words! smiley

1 Share

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Thanks
micronut:
Join the Nigerian Artisans Facebook Group

Out of Necessity, I decided to create a Facebook group for all Nigerians Artisans for better online opportunity in meet ups, sales and networking.

If you are into one skill work or the other or you know any one who is into one. They can go there to show their works. Others can join too to see skill works they may like.

It's a group to support those young guys and girls who have learned one skill or the other.

Good luck.

Join by clicking the link below.

Search on Facebook to join or here. https://www./2779478578972431/?ref=share
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:20am On Nov 27, 2020
Done and dusted!
Site location: Owode-ede, osun state.
Date of completion: 25/11/2020
Materials used: electric fence-wire
Client residence: United state
Client home town: Ede osun state

...your security is our priority at Bolbaz home tech.

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:02pm On Nov 29, 2020
Successful work done!
Site address: 21 road e close house 32 festac
Material used: razor wire(stainless)
Client name: Mr. Wale
Duration of installation: 1 day
Date: 28/11/2020
Reason for installing the razor wire: to prevent armed Robert terrorising the area.

Don't wait to experience pilfered/armed robber before you secure your house! We have end SARS and police but how can we atop armed robber!
Bolbaz home tech. will help you with barb wire or electric fence-wire to secure your house and property; call/WhatsApp: +2348062895736, +2348025571743

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 12:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Perfectly done!
Site address: Eleganze, lekki, Lagos.
Material used: Razor wire
Duration of work: within a day
Fence measurement: 53m
Client name: Mr. Tope

What are you still waiting for!? Prevent burglar/pilferer/armed robber today, security first!
...let professional handle it for you, you will be glad you did

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2020
He love the work, so he recomend cool kiss...
Abolarin91:
Perfectly done!
Site address: Eleganze, lekki, Lagos.
Material used: Razor wire
Duration of work: within a day
Fence measurement: 53m
Client name: Mr. Tope

What are you still waiting for!? Prevent burglar/pilferer/armed robber today, security first!
...let professional handle it for you, you will be glad you did

Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Streets in Lagos are experiencing Robert due to the fact that police are not active like before shocked, don't wait to experience Robert before you protect your house!
We are available to help you secure your house with the use of electric fence-wire or razor barb wire...your security is our priority smiley
Re: Prevent Burglar/thief/pilferer From Entering Your Home by Abolarin91(m): 5:36am On Dec 21, 2020
Successful work done!
Site location: No 12 abayomi onifade street behind kajola hotel, Abraham adesanya bus stop, Lagos.
Materials used: electric fence-wire & razor wire(combined)
Duration of work: 2 days(18 and 19 December)
Client name: Alhj. Named

Don't wait for armed robber/pilfere before you secure your home! Let professional do it for you rightly...Bolbaz home tech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Update On Enugu Centenary, Lifestyle And Golf Course City / YOU WANT A LAND THAT HAVE C OF O WITH CHEAP MONEY Along Ibejulekki -100%Secured / Five Things You Need To Know When Building A New Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.