Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World (391 Views)

I Received The Greatest Disgrace Of My Life!!! / Reason Why People Change Jobs!(pic) / Make Success Your Surname Motivational Quote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World by Ukprosper: 12:12am On May 22, 2020
Steven Paul Jobs, founder of Apple Inc.

"Here's to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels,

the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes,

the ones who see things differently,

they are not fond of rules, and they have no respect for the status quo,

you can quote them, disagree with them, glorify them or vilify them,

but the only thing you can't do is ignore them because they change things,

they push the human race forward, and while some may see them as crazy, we see genius,

because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do."

Steve Jobs

The founder of Apple Inc was someone who was known for his dogmatic resilience in changing the world of mobile computing and I have come to really loved so much. Though he is gone, memories of his impact in the world keeps making me remember him.

Jobs, who died on October 5, 2011, at the age of 56, was someone who saw things differently in the sphere of technology. His invention of the Apple II, and the revolutionization of the Macintosh gave way to the introduction of many new products that keeps the world longing for more.

Not only did the Iphone and Apple laptops change the world of computing, but these products gave way to the introduction of many other lines of new inventions.

Apart from introducing stylish fonts, touchscreen devices, handheld music players(the IPod), the Apple keeps on setting the pace because Jobs focused on one thing; making the computer an extension of the person no matter what it would cost.

The quote in the beginning not only motivates me but it also makes me emotional for some unknown reasons, partly resulting for my new-found love for the Apple CEO of very blessed memory.

He recounted the crazy, misfits, troublemakers and all such things everyone would consider inappropriate but his point here remains one of the strongest motivation, if seen the right way.

"You can choose to glorify them or vilify them" but you cannot ignore them. Jobs is not referring to people who make a difference as the worst criminals. He is not talking about people who are different from the rest of the world around them by being dubious or deceitful. He doesn't refer to the black sheeps as the world changers. But what he meant was those who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world.

Do you know why it has to be a crazy idea to think that you can change the world?

The world is really a big place, really big. I just kinda wonder how possible it is to change the world, not to consider when it is to be done by one person. That's almost an impossible task but Jobs insists that there are some crazy people, those who are "crazy" enough to think that they can change the world, that can actually cause the change.

The world is not looking for sane people who will never see it beyond some sets of protocols of life cycles till death and bye.

The world does not want people who are too full of understanding that the world is too large to be changed.

Jobs chose to prove geography wrong that the 7.8 billion people spanning over the 149 million square kilometres, can be affected by a single person, either singly or cumulatively. But only a crazy person would choose to believe that.

The world is already full of people who are afraid to do new things but the change we all need comes only from those who are willing to cause a change, by thinking differently and doing things differently from the world out there.

Have you ever being praised for not being different, flow with the crowd? Be happy about that a little, but you also need to be worried. Have you ever been mocked and rejected for being a misfit, not because you are notorious for some evil acts, but that you are stubborn to pursue what you truly believe in? Never give up. This is the kind of crazy people that would change the world.

Steve Jobs, though gone will continue to remain a motivation through this quote to millions of lives including you and I. He also said "I will put a dent in the universe" and guess what. He actually did.

And even in the end, I still can't get over the emotions when I read the line again "...because the people who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world actually do".

Knowseeker Lifestyle

Re: Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World by Ephraimryder(m): 1:55am On May 25, 2020
Love this quote,it's actually on the first page of my business dairy.

1 Like

Re: Steve Jobs Greatest Motivational Quote - Crazy People Change The World by Ukprosper: 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
Ephraimryder:
Love this quote,it's actually on the first page of my business dairy.

That quote actually makes me emotional sometimes, then I realize anyone can achieve what he truly wants.
I'm pleased to meet you, Ephraimryder

(1) (Reply)

Help In Location. / Biden Appoints Nigeria Born Enoh Being US Director Of Trade / Lagos State Labour Market Information System (LMIS) Survey: Job Seekers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.