Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,934 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? (545 Views)

Is A 2.2 A Bad Grade For A Graduate? / Pastor Adeyemi's Daughter Graduates With Masters Degree In Law In US / What Can I Do With A Degree In Philosophy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? by Kingjay007: 2:24am On May 22, 2020
I got an admission in the US to proceed for my MSc. The admission came with a scholarship upwards of $10k. The thing is I dont have the required funds to sponsor everything else but I may just be able to go there and start.
I dont know if I'd be able to work there and cover the remaining costs.
I dont even know if I should proceed to accept the offer because I may have another one soon from Europe.
So I'd appreciate advice from people who have some experience please.
Thank you.
Re: Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? by Ugwueme1(m): 2:51am On May 22, 2020
maybe you should try it
Re: Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? by samuel19222(m): 10:40pm On May 26, 2020
Typing....
Re: Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? by kennyblack94: 1:20am On May 27, 2020
Kingjay007:
I got an admission in the US to proceed for my MSc. The admission came with a scholarship upwards of $10k. The thing is I dont have the required funds to sponsor everything else but I may just be able to go there and start.
I dont know if I'd be able to work there and cover the remaining costs.
I dont even know if I should proceed to accept the offer because I may have another one soon from Europe.
So I'd appreciate advice from people who have some experience please.
Thank you.

Please how did you get this scholarship?
Re: Should I Take This Step For A Graduate Degree In The US? by FlynnPlant: 11:35am On May 28, 2020
You should take the step to have a degree from the US as education is the essence of life. People would love to have a degree from the US even by spending the money from their pockets so now I can check brillassignment reviews to find quality work. What is your excuse, go and grab the degree on time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jamb / JAMB- Changes Of Courses/institution And Correction Of Bio-data Updates / 2020 BECE Lagos State Time Table 6th - 12th October- Download Free Pdf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.