Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,387 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 (15509 Views)

Tinubu's Outburst Pays Off As CBN Further Relaxes Cashless Policy / Obiano Relaxes Lockdown In Anambra, Asks Churches To Resume Activities / Coronavirus: Lagos Enforces Rules On Social Gathering. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Chirowman(m): 7:14am On May 22, 2020
hmmm
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by olancho: 7:14am On May 22, 2020
See name, John Peter. Is Bayelsa mentioned anywhere in the Bible like Abia?
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Bankowner: 7:26am On May 22, 2020
Chidexter:
Some churches choir members alone reach 200.
Doesn’t mean the 200 must minister at once.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by bayelsaowei(m): 7:43am On May 22, 2020
grin..bayelsa wey people dey waka freely since
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by bmdmixer: 7:45am On May 22, 2020
soon u will read fake news
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by PROPHETmichael: 7:52am On May 22, 2020
Gaggi:
Our churches have failed us. I'll be doing less church attendance and worship more from home henceforth even after the pandemic is over.

Tell me about it, how did the church failed You? If not for the prayers of the church, do you know what covid-19 could've done to the world? My brother, rejoice and give thanks unto our God because indeed, he rules in the affairs of men.

Moreover, it seems to me that you put your trust in men and not in God hence, the reason you're disappointed.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by OKTolu: 8:19am On May 22, 2020
Better,i heard the six cases they have in bayelsa is from one family.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Nobody: 8:49am On May 22, 2020
Gaggi:
Our churches have failed us. I'll be doing less church attendance and worship more from home henceforth even after the pandemic is over.
how has your church failed you not us be specific ....most churches shared palliatives to individuals,communities in this covid-19 period,observed social and physical distancing including complying to government directives on social gathering, inclusion of online service and so on
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Henryjr(m): 8:49am On May 22, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
Please what's the covid19 figure in this state?

7 cases
5 discharged
2 active
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Henryjr(m): 8:52am On May 22, 2020
Hndrrxxx:
Who are these Bayelsans drawing Nigeria backwards
Bayelsa is almost like a covid-19 free state, with her people living in little or no fear. We need to thank thank for his mercy and love upon us as a people.

Modified: His Excellency has promised to ease the lock gradually. Hopefully, this one week extension might be the last one in bayelsa.

No Ijaw son or daughter will die of this virus, in Bayelsa,Delta, Rivers, and all around the world were they could be found
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Bundaweber: 9:14am On May 22, 2020
very silly move. just for momentary praise and fame. China where the covid 19 originated from is planning to go into lockdown again as the second wave emerges. Nigeria that does not know the true state of covid 19 is planning g to open up. We have not carried up to more than 50,000 tests and we have over 6,000 cases, that's a whopping 12% . if such statistics expresses itself then that means we should have at least over 2million cases due to it's highly infectious rate. we've not reached the explosive stage and we've not entered the second wave. This just shows how our society has prioritised money and economic indices over human lives. no wonder barbarous crimes are the other of the day, gradually we've lost our humanity and become inhuman. World leaders are busy talking about acceptable death rates, but I wonder what they will say when their loved ones becomes part of the statistics
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by akan102: 10:29am On May 22, 2020
Gaggi:

I guess you were trying to use the word 'you' instead of 'us'.
And by the way how did the church failed you?
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by onoms4luv(m): 10:38am On May 22, 2020
PastorandMentor:
Gradually the nation is coming back to shape.
Thank you Jesus for keeping us alive.
Covid-19 didn't see our end
We'll watch end and go totally.
Somebody shout Hallelujah cheesy

Modified: After this whole Drama, I'll arrange for a small party.
Chilled free Budwiser
Hot Gizzard
Pepper Chicken wings
Free room for every man that comes with his babe or wife.
Now i understand that this world is nothing.
Just enjoy your life until God call you home.

Just gimme your location b4 then, I get something to tell you.
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Modikko(m): 10:40am On May 22, 2020
If this was done in the North some lunatics would have been insulting Northerners up and down, Almajiri yen yen yen.. Illiterates yen yen yen... Aboki yen yen yen.. some mosques don’t even take up to 50-100 people. But since it is in the South everywhere is quiet. Hypocrites.. Tueh!!!!
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:31pm On May 22, 2020
Henryjr:

7 cases
5 discharged
2 active
sosongo
Re: Bayelsa Relaxes Social Gathering Order, Raises Number To 200 by oyeb15: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
Facemasks is an embarrassment to humanity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Releases The Spirit Of Insanity On Boko Haram / Women Arrested With Assault Weapons In Maiduguri / Senate Asks FG To Declare State Of Emergency On Federal Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.