Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) (8483 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 26, 2007
Aproko:

na wah oh!! proposal on religion thread, not even on romance!!!! ha enitan 2002 you sabi act home video oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ pilgrim.1,
oya o, we dey wait your answer!! you could be mrs enitan 2002, you know and since you are already re-reading the Grail Message wink grin grin grin grin

at aproko,
you've not yet answered my question i.e if you are a cross-bearer.
Or do you want pilgrim to take that rightful position of yours?
or you want to be second on the list?
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 4:45pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ enitan2002,

but you've proposed to pilgrim already!! grin cheesy grin let her answer first. cheesy grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 4:53pm On Jul 26, 2007
@enitan2002,

enitan2002:

are you now ready to be mine?,
am on my kneels pleading

Haa! Sacrilege! Why would you be on your knees for any woman - let alone olodo like me? undecided You know that narrative about men who bend the knee in Judg. 7:6 and what happened to them?

Lol. . . you're melting my heart (don't let my b/f catch you sha - my hand no dey for wetin go result!). grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2007
@Aproko,

As for you, girlfriend. . . I promise to do you back O! No escape for you and otuwe at all! grin cheesy

Aproko:

na wah oh!! proposal on religion thread, not even on romance!!!! ha enitan 2002 you sabi act home video oh! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg leave my bobo for me O!

Aproko:

@ pilgrim.1,
oya o, we dey wait your answer!! you could be mrs enitan 2002, you know and since you are already re-reading the Grail Message wink grin grin grin grin

You too slow! See how Grail Message dey connect people? grin

It's just a little something that I might bring to your attention, though: if he changes the figures in his username to 200[b]7[/b] (or upgrade to 200[b]8[/b]) then we go click. The year/figure 200[b]2[/b] is not so it, don't you think? But that wouldn't be such a problem, would it?

Aproko:

@ enitan2002,

but you've proposed to pilgrim already!! grin cheesy grin let her answer first. cheesy grin

Girlfriend, you pay your taxes, don't you? Oya answer quick-quick before I vex for you! angry grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2007
pilgrim.1:

@Aproko,

As for you, girlfriend. . . I promise to do you back O! No escape for you and otuwe at all! grin cheesy

haba, you just got a man to bend his knees on nairaland and you are still thinking of me and otuwe?? shocked shocked shocked

dont worry luv, we have no where to escape to, so we would have to wait for you. smiley cheesy smiley

pilgrim.1:

abi oh, dem go soon begin call me mama go slow!! grin grin

pilgrim.1:

It's just a little something that I might bring to your attention, though: if he changes the figures in his username to 200[b]7[/b] (or upgrade to 200[b]8[/b]) then we go click. The year/figure 200[b]2[/b] is not so it, don't you think? But that wouldn't be such a problem, would it?

infact, you are feeling me!! 2002 is so not it. ;Dhow can he name himself the past when the future is right there? maybe 2008 or 2009 (when you guys might walk down the aisle grin grin grin grin)

pilgrim.1:

Girlfriend, you pay your taxes, don't you? Oya answer quick-quick before I vex for you! angry grin

sweetie na naija i dey oh, they pay taxes for me, i dont do it willingly. so na ya turn to answer! grin grin grin grin grin grin

this is just too funny grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 10:04pm On Jul 26, 2007
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked OMG shocked shocked shocked

is this what uve turned this thread into.

@enitan
guy u wud av told us you were looking for a wife instead of making us go thru all that debates

in fact i change the topic of this to enitan needs a cross bearer wife grin grin

@aproko and pilgrim
girlfriends why are u slacking na make una answer enitan oh.

but i think davidylan is pilgrim's boyfriend so dont provoke him oh or else he wud finish u with bible quotations grin grin grin

anyway i wish u all the best.

pilgrim dont forget my advice.

pilgrim.1:

I read your frequency dearie. Problem seems to be always that those who profess to have the Message seem so disconnected from it already that it leaves me scratching my head as to whether it's even worth reading (or re-reading) the book. undecided

dont bother urself with those that profess it, rather take it and see how it benefits u.

one love people. am feeling y'all
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2007
otuwe:

@enitan
guy u would av told us you were looking for a wife instead of making us go through all that debates

in fact i change the topic of this to enitan needs a cross bearer wife grin grin

@aproko and pilgrim

but i think davidylan is pilgrim's boyfriend so don't provoke him oh or else he would finish u with bible quotations grin grin grin

pilgrim don't forget my advice.

don't bother yourself with those that profess it, rather take it and see how it benefits u.

tell if you are not enjoying it now.
pilgrim.1:

@Aproko,

Abeg leave my bobo for me O!

if i should change my id to enitan2009, what gives me the assurance you wont ask me to change to 20050 when we finally get married?
whether 2007 or 2009 it is still going to pass by.
And by the way the 'year 2002' was a year of great significance for me.Thats my year of turning point.

so @ aproko and otuwe
are you both cross bearers?

the lady that even started this thread is nowhere to be found.

well am enjoying it sha
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 27, 2007
otuwe:

@enitan
guy u would av told us you were looking for a wife instead of making us go through all that debates

@aproko and pilgrim

but i think davidylan is pilgrim's boyfriend so don't provoke him oh or else he would finish u with bible quotations grin grin grin

don't bother yourself with those that profess it, rather take it and see how it benefits u.

what concerns me with davidylan?
i am ready to face him for what is rightly mine
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 6:05pm On Jul 30, 2007
enitan2002:

what concerns me with davidylan?
i am ready to face him for what is rightly mine

Mr boyfriend, whatzup now? Why is it taking so long before I hear from you? undecided
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 6:09pm On Jul 30, 2007
otuwe,

otuwe:

@enitan

That's a surprising revelation, don't you think? But I'm dying to see how far we can manage it O!

otuwe:

No change notin. Just leave and silently observe. grin

otuwe:

@aproko and pilgrim

I don answer till my mouth dey pain me O! grin As for Aproko, I neva see her break light since the proposal!

otuwe:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue No comments as yet.

otuwe:

Okay - I keep that close to heart.

otuwe:

kiss smiley
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 31, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Mr boyfriend, whatzup now? Why is it taking so long before I hear from you? undecided

dont mind me jare, i've been working on some projects.

So how far with your reading of the message.
Wishing you strength in your seeking.

@ otuwe/aproko,
its really nice meeting people like you on this forum.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 9:09am On Jul 31, 2007
enitan2002:

So how far with your reading of the message.
Wishing you strength in your seeking.

@ otuwe/aproko,
its really nice meeting people like you on this forum.

my guy no pressure this girl too much with the Message oh abi u wan pursue am. tongue tongue grin

by the way, did she tell u she was seeking?? grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2007
otuwe:

my guy no pressure this girl too much with the Message oh abi u wan pursue am. tongue tongue grin

by the way, did she tell u she was seeking?? grin

haba wetin i do you nowww?
i'm not putting her under any pressure, is that understood?

and by the way every human seeks for one thing or the other its just the seriousness with the seeking that differs, so whether she's seeking superficially or in genuine humility, i'm still wishing her more strength.And by the way if fate will bring us together (pilgrim & i) who am i to say no.
By the way am in a serious relationship now if you dont know that.

you are still running away from my question if you are a crossbearer, if you dont wanna answer me then keep it to youeself
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 9:44am On Jul 31, 2007
enitan2002:

haba wetin i do you nowww?
i'm not putting her under any pressure, is that understood?

and by the way every human seeks for one thing or the other its just the seriousness with the seeking that differs, so whether she's seeking superficially or in genuine humility, i'm still wishing her more strength.And by the way if fate will bring us together (pilgrim & i) who am i to say no.
By the way am in a serious relationship now if you don't know that.

you are still running away from my question if you are a crossbearer, if you don't want to answer me then keep it to youeself

ahhhhh na fight
are we quarelling?
please lets not quarell ok.
you didnt have to take my post personal i was just kidding u.

thanks for enlightening me aiight and am sorry if my post touched a nerve.

*but u didnt hhave to say the part about being in a relationship, now you're gona break pilgrim's heart*
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 9:51am On Jul 31, 2007
this is just too funny!!! grin grin grin

@ pilgrim.1,

my dear, i never go anywhere oh, i'm just chilling to hear your reply.

@ enitan2002,

so you are in a serious relationship and you are proposing to pilgrim, don't let madam enitan2002 find out oh!! grin grin grin and hey, polygamy is not too nice oh grin grin grin

otuwe:

ahhhhh na fight
are we quarelling?

me sef wonder oh!! enitan2002 relax oh wink
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 31, 2007
Aproko:

@ pilgrim.1,

@ enitan2002,

so you are in a serious relationship and you are proposing to pilgrim, don't let madam enitan2002 find out oh!! grin grin grin and hey, polygamy is not too nice oh grin grin grin

THE LORD BLESS NAIRALAND, so happy to be here
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 31, 2007
otuwe:

ahhhhh na fight
are we quarelling?
please lets not quarell ok.
you didnt have to take my post personal i was just kidding u.

thanks for enlightening me aiight and am sorry if my post touched a nerve.

*but u didnt hhave to say the part about being in a relationship, now you're gona break pilgrim's heart*

am too lazy to quarell with a beauty like you.
You've still not answered my question, am still waiting for your response.

Aproko:

@ pilgrim.1,

@ enitan2002,

aproko,
thats the fact i have so many lives, the one i live spiritually, is quite different from the one i live on NL, am only proposing to her on NL not physically, ok?

am sorry for the way i responded, na one of my oga here dey vex me jo,

So aproko are u also a cross-bearer?just wanna know, ok?

you ladies should better go call davidylan abi wetin ihn dey call himslef make ihn come help hin babe pilgrim for here o.

@ pilgrim,
i'll still be there for you, dont mind anything they(aproko/otuwe) say to you, whether am engaged or not, nobody can ever take the place you occupied in my heart(in the NL forum) not even my ****
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2007
enitan2002:

am too lazy to quarell with a beauty like you.
You've still not answered my question, am still waiting for your response.

aproko,
thats the fact i have so many lives, the one i live spiritually, is quite different from the one i live on Nairaland, am only proposing to her on Nairaland not physically, ok?

am sorry for the way i responded, na one of my oga here dey vex me jo,

So aproko are u also a cross-bearer?just want to know, ok?

you ladies should better go call davidylan abi wetin ihn dey call himslef make ihn come help hin babe pilgrim for here o.

@ pilgrim,
i'll still be there for you, don't mind anything they(aproko/otuwe) say to you, whether am engaged or not, nobody can ever take the place you occupied in my heart(in the Nairaland forum) not even my ****

i never knew there were two types of husbands/wifes. the physical one and the nairaland one. so who wud be my nairaland husband oh embarassed undecided undecided

pls tell dat ur oga to mind himself or the nairalanders go come there attack am grin

oya aproko quench this guy's curiousity and tell him if u r a crossbearer or not.

pilgrim pls dont mind enitan. there is no other woman whether physically or spiritually u r the only one for him kiss

i have to keep shut now b4 i get another full dose of attack from enitan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 31, 2007
otuwe:

i never knew there were two types of husbands/wifes. the physical one and the nairaland one. so who would be my nairaland husband oh embarassed undecided undecided

please tell that your oga to mind himself or the Nairaland users go come there attack am grin

oya aproko quench this guy's curiousity and tell him if you're a crossbearer or not.

pilgrim please don't mind enitan. there is no other woman whether physically or spiritually you're the only one for him kiss

i have to keep shut now before i get another full dose of attack from enitan lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you think say i don go far, as you are monitoring me am also monitoring you,
abeg leave my oga for me o, na ihn dey give me the chance to be on NL, no OGA no Nl thats my motto for here o,

dont wait for aroko to quench my curiousity, what about you, are you one?
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 12:12pm On Jul 31, 2007
Hey y'all. . . yes, the THREE 'both' of YOU - una no well today Oh! Especially my runaway b-f! Wo, enitan2002, you try no be small. After crashing me patapata, you're trying to sweet-talk me into taking it easy, abi? I'm coming after you!! sad grin

And you Aproko - perhaps you knew what was in the horizon: and that's why you didn't pre-warn (not too keen these days about fore-warnings)! You sdion look until. . . no worry. E don tay wey I dey plan to do you back! grin

As for you, girlfriend. . . I was speaking to one of our 'colleagues' in d p.m. yesterday. Well, kidded him about wrapping around him. He just smiled, and left my office. Wetin U do am?!? grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2007
Okay, on a serious note. . . I'll be back sometime next week to post what so far I've perused in the Message. Deal? cheesy
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Okay, on a serious note. . . I'll be back sometime next week to post what so far I've perused in the Message. Deal? cheesy
I'm taking that as a joke.
Nobody here is after you accepting it, anything you find there will either make or mar you, it depends on the side of the coin you fall to.
So anything you find there is none of our bussiness.

Did i just said that to my one-and-only pilgrim? I think i need to be checked
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2007
enitan2002:

Did i just said that to my one-and-only pilgrim? I think i need to be checked

Yep you did. . . and wait until I catch you.

Anyways. . . kiss
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 31, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Yep you did. . . and wait until I catch you.

Anyways. . . kiss

i don beg you for another thread o, abeg pls now my one & only pilgrim for NL, any other one esp aproko & otuwe are all counterfeits
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 3:04pm On Jul 31, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Hey y'all. . . yes, the THREE 'both' of YOU - una no well today Oh! Especially my runaway b-f! Wo, enitan2002, you try no be small. After crashing me patapata, you're trying to sweet-talk me into taking it easy, abi? I'm coming after you!! sad grin

As for you, girlfriend. . . I was speaking to one of our 'colleagues' in d p.m. yesterday. Well, kidded him about wrapping around him. He just smiled, and left my office. Wetin You do am?!? grin

girlfriend were u talking to me here. i dont know the person u r talking about oh pls fill me in wink
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 31, 2007
otuwe:

girlfriend were u talking to me here. i don't know the person you're talking about oh please fill me in wink

abeg o, make una all leave my pilgrim for me o.

@ pilgrim,
dont you think its better to come and take refuge at my place over here?
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 10:06pm On Aug 01, 2007
otuwe:

girlfriend were u talking to me here. i don't know the person you're talking about oh please fill me in wink

Don't mind me - I wasn't so busy in the p.m. then. . . so I was teasing him as he won't let me concentrate on my work. The yeye man asked me if I was a . . . a . . . lesbo because you and I used the 'girlfriend' greetings between us! shocked I quickly recovered, and then asked him if he wouldn't mind me connecting both of you. Na there the bobo leave me to work jeje! Today, he's not so much as even poked his head through my office door. . . and I'm wondering this time - wetin I do am?!?

. . .- - -

enitan2002:

abeg o, make una all leave my pilgrim for me o.

I trust you o jare! cheesy

enitan2002:

@ pilgrim,
don't you think its better to come and take refuge at my place over here?

Oh my goodness! shocked Wetin do you? Why you dey shout am publicly to let everybody know our dangerous plans?! angry

Until you pay damages for the above, wahala dey wait you Oh! grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Don't mind me - I wasn't so busy in the p.m. then. . . so I was teasing him as he won't let me concentrate on my work. The yeye man asked me if I was a . . . a . . . lesbo because you and I used the 'girlfriend' greetings between us! shocked I quickly recovered, and then asked him if he wouldn't mind me connecting both of you. Na there the bobo leave me to work jeje! Today, he's not so much as even poked his head through my office door. . . and I'm wondering this time - wetin I do am?!?

. . .- - -

I trust you o jare! cheesy

Oh my goodness! shocked Wetin do you? Why you dey shout am publicly to let everybody know our dangerous plans?! angry

Until you pay damages for the above, wahala dey wait you Oh! grin

i dey sorry to open up just like that,
hope wahala no dey for me again o?

so are you still reading the message again?
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2007
enitan2002:

i dey sorry to open up just like that,
hope wahala no dey for me again o?

No wahala. . . oay, take my big HUG this morning. grin

enitan2002:

so are you still reading the message again?

Yep - re-read it a few more times. Not such a thick volume (3 of them) - just takes me a wekk to go through them carefully.

Anyhow, I'll post my thoughts in simple terms when I finish the 7th re-reading. Cheers. smiley
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 10:19am On Aug 02, 2007
pilgrim.1:

. . .- - -

ah shocked wetin i do the guy. i no am before? ? abi e see me for dream.

pls i need to know the complete story in this.

why dont we chat sometime.

just send me an offline so i cud get ur user id dats if u r on messenger.

cheers
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 10:41am On Aug 02, 2007
I'm on messenger - check my profile.

No mind the . . . em. . (don't want to use the name I call him - he'll go mad if he reads this)! . . the man! grin We go yan - but that would be easier during weekends (except Sunday mornings and afternoons). I work till very late (need d money); but I don't want eyes seeing what is 'confidential'. Details later dear.

Good morning! grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 02, 2007
pilgrim.1:

I'm on messenger - check my profile.

No mind the . . . em. . (don't want to use the name I call him - he'll go mad if he reads this)! . . the man! grin We go yan - but that would be easier during weekends (except Sunday mornings and afternoons). I work till very late (need d money); but I don't want eyes seeing what is 'confidential'. Details later dear.

Good morning! grin

how are you going to have time for me if its getting nicer?
we'll catch later on, where are the likes of aproko and otuwe to see the bliss happening to one of their own.
Ok sha, have a nice time at work today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Plain Concept Of Eledumare And Orisas With The Reality Behind Them / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / What Did You Learn In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.