Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) (8484 Views)

Seek Ye First The Kingdom Of God And His Righteousness / Inquiry For Justcool And M_nwankwo And Other Adherents Of The Grail Message / The Grail Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 2:02pm On Aug 02, 2007
enitan2002:

how are you going to have time for me if its getting nicer?.

Lol. . . I just came over from the other thread where m_nwankwo has expressed disapproval. What say you? Make I know first before he flags another redcard. grin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 2:57pm On Aug 02, 2007
WHERE IS OTUWE?!?
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 02, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Lol. . . I just came over from the other thread where m_nwankwo has expressed disapproval. What say you? Make I know first before he flags another redcard. grin

i no send anybody message, so how is it going to be? i mean we hooking up.
Am so eager to take you down the aisle where seun will join us together, what do you say to that?

pilgrim.1:

WHERE IS OTUWE?!?

chatted with her this morning, it seems she's very busy now
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2007
enitan2002:

i don beg you for another thread o, abeg please now my one & only pilgrim for Nairaland, any other one esp aproko & otuwe are all counterfeits

hhmmmm!!!! i dey hear you oh!! wink
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 03, 2007
Aproko:

hhmmmm!!!! i dey hear you oh!! wink

the only aproko of Nairaland, where have you been, i've really missed you so much.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2007
Bros, I have been busy all day. But as soon as I get tidy up for the weekend, we go yan. How's the going with you_

Aproko, how far? I trust you're doing good.

Otuwe, you can't just decide to be missing in action like that. So come back soon and pepper this motherboard with your sunshine presence. smiley
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 9:59pm On Aug 04, 2007
enitan2002:

the only aproko of Nairaland, where have you been, i've really missed you so much.

on vacation, so haven't been frequent on the net, but i'm very much around!!
pilgrim.1:

Aproko, how far? I trust you're doing good.

my dear, i'm good, et toi? been very busy lately, but i'm still around. hear global warming is catching up with you guys as its very cold still!!
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by pilgrim1(f): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2007
Aproko:

Lucky you. It's been a very wet summer for us here, so 'vacation' is on hold until when I can find the time to make less money and spend the one I've saved. Na wa. grin

Aproko:

my dear, i'm good, et toi? been very busy lately, but i'm still around. hear global warming is catching up with you guys as its very cold still!!

Na so we see am. But I'm cool sha - thank God. cheesy
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Aproko(f): 10:29pm On Aug 06, 2007
God dey, no worry.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 8:28am On Aug 07, 2007
HELLO PEOPLE. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy

ive really missed u guys. sorry ive been very busy at the offfice. work has started full time now so am out of office most of the time.

my apologies for missing in action as pilgrim says.

but i really missed u guys.

i guess i should catch up on old jists wink

pilgrim.1:

I'm on messenger - check my profile.

No mind the . . . em. . (don't want to use the name I call him - he'll go mad if he reads this)! . . the man! grin We go yan - but that would be easier during weekends (except Sunday mornings and afternoons). I work till very late (need d money); but I don't want eyes seeing what is 'confidential'. Details later dear.

Good morning! grin

ok we wud definitely chat this weekend by God's Grace

pilgrim.1:

pls who is m_nwankwo? ? ? am lost here

Aproko:

i envy u girlfriend. wish i cud go on vacation too but am not yet confirmed till october so i cant apply for leave till then cry cry cry

well enjoy urselves guys. i think i wud be around full time at least for a while before marketing work calls again.

cheers!!!
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 11:12am On Mar 19, 2008
@ all-truth seekers,

YOU ARE ALL INVITED TO PUBLIC LECTURE BASED ON THE GRAIL MESSAGE.

Date: Sunday 23rd, March 2008

Venue: Grailland, Iju Hills, Lagos.

Topic: Spiritual Reasons for Climatic Changes and Natural Catastrophies in our Time

Gate Opens
3:30pm

Lecture Starts
4:00pm

You are cordially invited.

"The Wisdom of God rules the World"-------Abdrushin
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by luwadmusic(f): 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2008
Hello all crossbearers,

I am an ardent reader of The Grail message (also a crossbearer by virtue of birth), but the only problem I've been faced with recently is my inability to read it as often as I want to because of many mundane things I am involved with.

Please can you refer me to any site where the I can find the lectures of The Grail Message.

I will be very obliged if my request is replied to.

Thank you.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by amightyo: 10:32am On Jun 18, 2008
@luwadmusic : If as you say you constantly examine the Grail Message then I wonder why you would need a site when you have The Grail Message with you. I sense it's much easier taking the Grail Message with you wherever your work leads you than having to always logon to a site to examine it. By the way there is no site where you will find the complete work of the Grail Message but I can give you some links from which you may connect yourself to The Grail Message: www.gralswerk.org, www.grailnet.org, www.grailmovementnigeria.com. If you genuinely yearn to examine the Grail Message then will you grasp it aright.
To be a Crossbearer by virtue of birth means you should know the meaning of the term Crossbearer. That you are born from a family in which your parents are Crossbearers doesn't make you a Crossbearer. Crossbearer: a bearer and the Cross where the Cross stands as a symbol of Truth. That which we must strive towards.
May we express beauty in all that we do that we may be worthy of calling ourselves Crossbearers, Bearers of Truth.
Best wishes smiley.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by amightyo: 1:14pm On Jun 18, 2008
Quite an interesting thread from what do you seek to relationship, hmmmmmmmmmmmn. haba Naijasmiley Anyway make I greet the popular people for this thread, Otuwe, Aproko, Pilgrim and the ever standing Enitan2008, oh I mean enitan2002. Make you try upgrade nowsmiley
Best wishes everyone alreadysmiley
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by luwadmusic(f): 2:21pm On Jun 18, 2008
Is this mighty from Grailland, Iju Hills?,
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by amightyo: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2008
Now someone knows me already. I guess my userID has a way of revealing my identity, lolsmiley luwadmusic, yes it's Mighty.

Best wishessmiley
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 20, 2008
@ amightyo,
but me i dont know you oooo for grailland, but me i be one reserved person sha.

HAPPY FESTIVAL OF THE PURE LILY TO YOU ALL
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by amightyo: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2008
@Enitan, so sorry for the late responce. Perhaps it's due to your being reservedsmiley That's a good virtue thoughsmiley. Well, another Festive season approaches. May we prepare ourselves joyfully.

from a friend, "At isolated points of this world, sparks of light flicker! Sparks of love! All ye who are struggling, do not let your guard down now. HE IS AND EVER IS!!"

The world can be beautiful if we work for that goal
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2008
@ almigthyo, no wahala. i wont be present physically at the festival but i'll make sure i have the experience to the fullest. may the goodness and strength of the lord be our lots this festive period.
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by otuwe(f): 11:30am On Jul 20, 2009
too much gramamar
Re: What Seek Ye?(the Grail Message-vol 1) by Shokoloko(f): 6:42pm On Aug 10, 2012
i have nothing against crossbearers but u guys dont seem to know or to be convinced of what ur teaching.
uve totally confused all the readers including me. and i actually started reading with an open mind. Thankfully im not the only person u confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Plain Concept Of Eledumare And Orisas With The Reality Behind Them / The Revelation Of Jesus Christ Which God Almighty Gave To Him To Give To You / What Did You Learn In Church Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.