Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down (10045 Views)

World's Most Identical Twins Who Share A Boyfriend Together / Identical Twin Sisters Who Share Same Boyfriend Just Had $250K Surgery. PICS / Meet Husband & Wife Of 10 Years Who Share Same Bed With Another Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 7:44am On May 22, 2020
A mother and daughter have opened up about their daily showers together in the second season of sMothered – really. sMothered, which documents some overbearing bonds between mother and daughter, returns next week with 55-year-old mum Mary, who still bathes every day with her 19-year-old daughter Brittani.

In the episode, the pair from Jensen Beach, Florida, are seen jumping naked into the shower together, with Mary following Brittani in before washing her daughter’s back and shampooing her hair. The pair are both chuffed with the arrangement though, and Mary tells the cameras: ‘I have been taking showers and helping Brittani since she was five.

‘The best way to start our day is in the shower.’ ‘When my mom does simple things like washing my hair or my body, it makes me feel comforted,’ Brittani added.

Mary puts down their daily routine to when Brittani was a child and hated hot water. In a bid to help her be less scared of it, Brittani would get in with her in order to soothe her.

The pair do everything together – including sharing a bed – which causes problems for Mary’s live-in boyfriend Frank, who now wants Brittani to move out.

This causes some serious friction in the trailer, with Brittani flat out refusing, saying that if anyone is to leave, it should be him. Mary is firmly on her daughter’s side as well, declaring that she doesn’t want her to leave, and is seen angrily staring at her other half over the confrontation.

But Brittani is later heard admitting she fears moving out of the family home because her mum would ‘die of separation anxiety’

Watch the vidoe here:https://wahalablog.com/mum-daughter-19-who-share-daily-naked-showers-and-scrub-each-other-down/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by donbachi(m): 8:00am On May 22, 2020
Marry dis one and nokia 3310 battery go last pass dat marriage.

1 Like

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by temmyjoe(m): 8:05am On May 22, 2020
End time parent..... ( i smell.... �)

3 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by phelonrays: 8:10am On May 22, 2020
All this Oyinbo and their weird life style undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by illicit(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2020
Whatever rocks ur boat

2 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Emytea(m): 8:51am On May 22, 2020
i am very sure they also practice Lesbianism in between,
Tueh,
Angel Michael oya Blow am
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Nobody: 9:26am On May 22, 2020
Me that want to marry white
They're clearly giving me a sign that they're not good for marriage embarassed
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Nobody: 9:44am On May 22, 2020
Emytea:
Tueh,
Tueh for you
To think of such between mother and daughter without no evidence

8 Likes

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by raphy(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2020
nothing wrong in it but that boyfriend must go.he is trying to send the girl to depression
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by larrixauto2017(m): 12:17pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Me that want to marry white
They're clearly giving me a sign that they're not good for marriage embarassed
.. Which sign.. Is Just forget that shit.. is Nigeria girls that are now good for marriage.. Mtcheeww
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
larrixauto2017:
.. Which sign.. Is Just forget that shit.. is Nigeria girls that are now good for marriage.. Mtcheeww
Guy when they divorce you
Forget about your children
Cause it very easy for her to tell those kids you're not their real father
Telling them you're one black ass niggar she helped on the street
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by amiibaby(f): 12:20pm On May 22, 2020
Oyo for them
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by larrixauto2017(m): 12:26pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Guy when they divorce you
Forget about your children
Cause it very easy for her to tell those kids you're not their real father
Telling them you're one black ass niggar she helped on the street
.. Meaning you getting married too them illegally.

I have a lot of friends(older than me) that are married to white and they are completely fine and ok..

So telling me this.. Make no Sense too me or did you want too get married too there prostitute
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 22, 2020
larrixauto2017:
.. Meaning you getting married too them illegally.

I have a lot of friends(older than me) that are married to white and they are completely fine and ok..

So telling me this.. Make no Sense too me or did you want too get married too there prostitute
Anaye shey na their prostitute I dey talk Nii angry
Their way of living is far different from ours
Go and follow fox.new on IG
You gon see many crazy things about them ✌️
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by larrixauto2017(m): 12:40pm On May 22, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Anaye shey na their prostitute I dey talk Nii angry Their way of living is far different from ours Go and follow fox.new on IG You gon see many crazy things about them ✌️
okay no p sir.. I will
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by DaInferno(m): 1:38pm On May 22, 2020
Emytea:
Tueh,
very sure bros? calm down.

1 Like

Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 22, 2020
shocked

Marry one get one free. Rubbish family
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by gasparpisciotta: 1:48pm On May 22, 2020
Strange bond. OCD probably.....
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Inda2020: 1:53pm On May 22, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by rosy1992(f): 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
Cordial bond.
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 10:18am On May 23, 2020
It is new thing among Yoruba but I do not know about other tribes in Nigeria
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Shirii: 10:39am On May 23, 2020
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 8:06pm On May 25, 2020
This is another way ladies can geti closer to your parent when they stay with them and discuss their love issues
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Shirii: 9:20am On May 26, 2020
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by Randy100: 10:07am On May 26, 2020
Oyibo people self. Separation anxiety for what. They keep inventing different medical conditions. To what end?
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
you are right
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 5:22am On Jun 15, 2020
Is a way of being together
Re: Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down by jumia1: 12:12pm On Jul 02, 2020
Yoruba tribe do it

(1) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Girl / What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / What Is Wrong With This Photo?. If You Are Under 17 Don't Click

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.