Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG (18829 Views)

New COVID-19 Variants Not Cause For Concern – Chikwe Ihekweazu, NCDC DG / Coronavirus: We Will Release Policy On Face Masks This Week – NCDC DG / Blood Is Discharging Out Of My Nipple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by alphaRego01(m): 11:34am On May 22, 2020
I know i cannot so much.but atleast i can insult some people from here.buhari and ur cohorts, all nigerias leaders, thunder fire all of una.leg out
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by byinks(f): 11:35am On May 22, 2020
StarKuest:
Customers are drying up! This man is a big fraud. They are planning to infect people directly so that the number can go up drastically. More cases; more money! Hahahha grin

BG has abandoned the COVID 19 Africa project
Thanks to Tanzania, Madagascar and corrupt PTF and Dino melaye lawsuit..
He's working on a deadlier pandemic.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Chlerion: 11:37am On May 22, 2020
Igbo man and money! They can do anything for money even to trade human lifes. God punish Buhari for putting this useless igbo man in the affair.

Chai! It's all about money for them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by bigtt76(f): 11:39am On May 22, 2020
I won't say it's a scam or sham... It does exist but the way the authorities are handling it smacks of sham and I'll tell you why.

1. What happens to all the temporary isolation centers after the pandemic is over? One would've expected them to start building permanent structures but no, that is not being done.

2. They had estimated figures of prospective victims, why not plan for getting enough reagents to cover them and make arrangements for extras.

3. Allowing the infected to go home after testing to come back for isolation was a bad idea

I could go on and on

byinks:

There no more funds remaining.. the party is over
Testing coVid19 has always been a sham.
Pawpaw goat and quails...
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by byinks(f): 11:50am On May 22, 2020
bigtt76:
I won't say it's a scam or sham... It does exist but the way the authorities are handling it smacks of sham and I'll tell you why.

1. What happens to all the temporary isolation centers after the pandemic is over? One would've expected them to start building permanent structures but no, that is not being done.

2. They had estimated figures of prospective victims, why not plan for getting enough reagents to cover them and make arrangements for extras.

3. Allowing the infected to go home after testing to come back for isolation was a bad idea

I could go on and on

Ok let's agree covid exists and I believe it does.
But it's virulence in tropical dwelling vitamin D sufficient Africans is too weak to call it a pandemic.
Tests for coVid19 are actually picking up a chemical in the body which is present in about 150 other diseases instead of the RNA virus itself.. so typhoid malaria, hiv hepatitis patients are all testing positive for coVid19.

This is what gives them the temerity to send these people home...also with the community spread and poor social distancing most Lagosians have already come in contact with the virus and recovered without even knowing...herd immunity is already well established

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by divineuk(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2020
Now I feel like crying for my country Nigeria

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:51am On May 22, 2020
Upworkwriter007:
Nigeria has less than 10,000 cases and we're talking of decongesting because of lack of facilities? Aswear Nigeria is not a country. BTW, it seems like the billionaires who donated cash are mugus for the government. We should be thinking of increasing out capacity to 500,000 not this.
You funny buddy.

You wanna tell me dat u actually believed all those audio donations?

The more you look the less you see is watz happening in Nigeria..

There weren't any donations whatsoever.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by damaan(m): 11:54am On May 22, 2020
Nonsense. Discharge the malaria patients abeg grin
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by OnyesomJ(m): 11:57am On May 22, 2020
If I may ask this Increasing Cases , Recovery And Dead Cases are they not included in the numbers?!
It seems the number never reduces after all the Recovery And Dead Cases .to know the real Numbers we’re battling with angry angry
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:05pm On May 22, 2020
Cosyfaith:

Haven't none of you reasoned that no health worker have refuted the claim of covid-19 in the country. They aren't paid any special money. If their is no covid-19 in Nigeria the doctors and nurses will tell you, they have nothing to lose or gain. It's 5k hazard allowance for goodness sake

I am a health worker working on the Frontline in Lagos and some colleagues are testing positive and worried for themselves and their families.

Forinformation available to keep safe. Instead y'all showing off different levels of dumbness here. I hope you stay in your home and let your ignorance treat you. Don't expose health workers due to your stupidity.

Did you just write that health workers are not paid anything aside the 5k? Well, I don't doubt you cos you must be talking from YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Jeffyblaq(m): 12:10pm On May 22, 2020
Luckydubby7:
When some of us kicked against locking down Lagos economy because of virus never existed in Nigeria, they call us fool.
When some of us called it covid419, they see us as ignorance. Time will tell.
We are observing and watching.
Delta, Anambra, have opened everything including worship centers nobody have die for almost 4 weeks now.
Shame on those supporting the lockdown.
Supporting what they don't even know how it started..

Itz a hoax n it remains it
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by TheOgaBoss: 12:15pm On May 22, 2020
Hahahaha! Less then 10000 cases and they are already overwhelmed, funny
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Billygee2u: 12:43pm On May 22, 2020
BlackSpanner:
What happened to all the properties and Hotels seized by EFCC? Use them as isolation centers. Which medical worker will move from house to house checking patients?

More reasons for Nigerians to doubt the government and the Corona virus hoax.

Our own version of COVID 19 is very confusing like the picture below.

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by adakoleagbenu: 12:53pm On May 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Luckydubby7(m): 12:57pm On May 22, 2020
Jeffyblaq:

Supporting what they don't even know how it started..

Itz a hoax n it remains it
. But my pain now is that they were calling us ignorance then.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by blackboy(m): 1:05pm On May 22, 2020
Is NCDC telling us they are already overwhelmed and the solution is to release those who have stayed so long in their centres in order to make it look like the numbers have dropped.

So all this lockdown na scam? Or Corona na scam here?

I guess saving the economy and making the government look good is NCDC mandate now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by slysteel: 1:12pm On May 22, 2020
chatinent:
Crazy people. What assurance have you that the so-called discharged patients wouldn't be symptomatic again?
Being symptomatic doesn't mean they are still able to infect people,even here in Europe we discharge people who have crossed the stage of being able to infect others even when they still test positive so we can make room for other patients.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Sleeky2020(m): 1:18pm On May 22, 2020
OLEBURUKU, BIG ONES AT THAT.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nobody: 4:06pm On May 22, 2020
Nasir123:
All na SCAM!
A lie can never be consistent.
Coro is a lie. No such virus.

A lie is usually illogical when analysed.

Inconsistent:
Threat to mankind lock yourselves down abandon your livelihood and businesses.
But there hundreds more deadly disease already existing.

Inconsistent :Its incurable
But people are recovering from.

Coro is real yet we know nobody around us even showing or who has it.

Illogical : You catch just by being to close to a sufferer. Yet mosquitos has failed to transmit it to our entire population.

To test one person takes N50,000 and 14days free accommodation & feeding totalling around N150,000, Yet they are pushing for more testing when they cannot even compensate the public for loss of a from their lockdown order.

When confusion reigns, it is because truth is absent.
Truth is Coro is a hoax!
There a hidden and evil motive behind the hoax pandemic or more accurately, plandemic

Stay alert family.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Help221: 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Bestman66: 4:31pm On May 22, 2020
We are the best.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nasir123(m): 4:39pm On May 22, 2020
GenBuhari:

A lie can never be consistent.
Coro is a lie. No such virus.

A lie is usually illogical when analysed.

Inconsistent:
Threat to mankind lock yourselves down abandon your livelihood and businesses.
But there hundreds more deadly disease already existing.

Inconsistent :Its incurable
But people are recovering from.

Coro is real yet we know nobody around us even showing or who has it.

Illogical : You catch just by being to close to a sufferer. Yet mosquitos has failed to transmit it to our entire population.

To test one person takes N50,000 and 14days free accommodation & feeding totalling around N150,000, Yet they are pushing for more testing when they cannot even compensate the public for loss of earnings from their lockdown order.

When confusion reigns, it is because truth is absent.
Truth is Coro is a hoax!

Absolutely.

I for one do believe there's Corona, but not as serious as this, expecially in Africa. Just as we have in the case of Malaria.
But the funniest thing is, our Government and Politicians have choose to keep playing us the mugu politics, because this is another sweet Avenue for them to Cash out big time since they have no brain .

From all indications and reasoning , these guys are criminals. Big criminals. And that's the main reason they've not been serious in finding the cure like some countries in the western world.

Just like Malaria, they can't survive it in develope Counties, but some of us do treat maleria 2 to 3 times in a month and still live our normal life.

Our government always enjoy putting fear in our mind, because they believe that's the only way they can control us. That's the mentality of a typical Nigerian leader.

These guy are criminals.
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by bigtt76(f): 4:48pm On May 22, 2020
Exactly! I agree with you. In Africa it's occurrence is not enough to assume the pandemic magnitude and this is why I keep saying the government got it all wrong. Our way of managing the virus is totally different from the western world.

If you contract malaria abroad, the probability of you dying is very high compared to if you were in Africa. This is so because abroad you are isolated before any medication is administered by which time the victim would've been weak and lose fluids. In Africa if jot anything, you will be given some medication while awaiting test results.

It's on thijs premise the world thought Africans would die in high numbers and its been disproven.

byinks:

But it's virulence in tropical dwelling vitamin D sufficient Africans is too weak to call it a pandemic.
Tests for coVid19 are actually picking up a chemical in the body which is present in about 150 other diseases instead of the RNA virus itself.. so typhoid malaria, hiv hepatitis patients are all testing positive for coVid19.

This is what gives them the temerity to send these people home...also with the community spread and poor social distancing most Lagosians have already come in contact with the virus and recovered without even knowing...herd immunity is already well established
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by bigtt76(f): 4:50pm On May 22, 2020
Exactly! I agree with you. In Africa it's occurrence is not enough to assume the pandemic magnitude and this is why I keep saying the government got it all wrong. Our way of managing the virus is totally different from the western world.

If you contract malaria abroad, the probability of you dying is very high compared to if you were in Africa. This is so because abroad you are isolated before any medication is administered by which time the victim would've been weak and lose fluids. In Africa if jot anything, you will be given some medication while awaiting test results.

It's on this premise the world thought Africans would die in high numbers and its been disproven.

byinks:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 22, 2020
Nasir123:

Absolutely.

I for one do believe there's Corona, but not as serious as this, expecially in Africa. Just as we have in the case of Malaria.
But the funniest thing is, our Government and Politicians have choose to keep playing us the mugu politics, because this is another sweet Avenue for them to Cash out big time since they have no brain .

From all indications and reasoning , these guys are criminals. Big criminals. And that's the main reason they've not been serious in finding the cure like some countries in the western world.

Just like Malaria, they can't survive it in develope Counties, but some of us do treat maleria 2 to 3 times in a month and still live our normal life.

Our government always enjoy putting fear in our mind, because they believe that's the only way they can control us. That's the mentality of a typical Nigerian leader.

These guy are criminals.
Trust me when you take time to reason it you would conclude no such virus exists.
Thr
The criminals and evil people behind the hoax is racist white globalist nation who wants to reduce population of black people worldwide. Our government like all African government are following their orders
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Charly68: 5:52pm On May 22, 2020
We beg you to keep them till they recover so you don't endanger the weak among us in the public .
Re: COVID-19: Nigeria Considers Discharging Yet-To-Recover Patients - NCDC DG by Nasir123(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2020
GenBuhari:
Trust me when you take time to reason it you would conclude no such virus exists.
Thr
The criminals and evil people behind the hoax is racist white globalist nation who wants to reduce population of black people worldwide. Our government like all African government are following their orders

This one will be way too much to believe.
I personally don't think so.
Looking at what has happened so far in Italy, China, and the United States, I wouldn't want to think such.
It will way too low for me to believe such Theory.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu Launches “Whistle Blower” Hotlines. Report Lockdown Ease Order Breaker / Pyramid Energy Mat For Sale Now In Nigeria / Please Any Remedy For Stammering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.