Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo (20031 Views)

Jesus Can't Deliver You From Poverty- Oshiomhole Declares / Adebutu, Kashamu’s Firms Fight Dirty Over Betting Game Rights / Two Pastors’ Wives Fight Dirty Over Politicians’ Bags Of Rice Sharing Formula (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by KanielOutis92: 3:16pm On May 22, 2020
osamz007:

Yeah bro
Lol...thanks! Girl, just wouldnt smile
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by zukky79: 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
You are wrong! Momoh was the PDP candidate in the last election. see below
Francis Alimikhena of the APC = 117, 783; Abubakar Momoh of PDP =80, 752... difference = 37,031

now compare to the "Strong EDO PDP" results below
Mathew Orhoghide of PDP =135,588; Patrick Obahiagbon of APC = 121,957 votes ... difference = 13,631
Clifford Ordia of PDP = 56,048; John Inegbedion of APC = 49,168 ... difference = 6,880

PDP is not as strong as you want us to believe. They only won because of lack of leadership by Obaseki. Oshiomole delivered his district 100%.

My advice, do not underestimate Oshio. Whoever win Edo APC ticket wins the governorship. Obaseki should do all to get it.

But a PDP local leader whispered into my ears that the PDP ticket has been reserved for Obaseki. I dont know how true that is sha...

Daum:

Oga we always had cult wars in Edo no be today. Which thieves u dy talk, dem dy since Oshiomole time na...if Obaseki can't talk, Philip go talk for am. Infact we no even like who too dy talk. Oshiomole talks too much, so he talks rubbish.

E get why they call him wake and see
He no sabi do gra gra like Oshiomole.
Business people are comfortable around him. He has ended multiple taxation that was rampant in Oshiomole time. I am in Edo, I vote in Edo and I can tell you that Oshiomole no get level. He is lucky Francis Alimikhena won in Edo north. If not that Momoh decamped to SDP that time, they would have beaten APC in Edo north

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Daum: 3:30pm On May 22, 2020
zukky79:
You are wrong! Momoh was the PDP candidate in the last election. see below
Francis Alimikhena of the APC = 117, 783; Abubakar Momoh of PDP =80, 752... difference = 37,031

now compare to the "Strong EDO PDP" results below
Mathew Orhoghide of PDP =135,588; Patrick Obahiagbon of APC = 121,957 votes ... difference = 13,631
Clifford Ordia of PDP = 56,048; John Inegbedion of APC = 49,168 ... difference = 6,880

PDP is not as strong as you want us to believe. They only won because of lack of leadership by Obaseki. Oshiomole delivered his district 100%.

My advice, do not underestimate Oshio. Whoever win Edo APC ticket wins the governorship. Obaseki should do all to get it.

But a PDP local leader whispered into my ears that the PDP ticket has been reserved for Obaseki. I dont know how true that is sha...

2015 is what I meant
Pascal Ugboma ran for PDP while momoh was in SDP. If u add PDP and Sdp votes, it could have defeated Francis. 2019 election showed PDP was strong ij Edo. They have been out of power in the state for over 12 years and out of power at Abuja for 4 years yet we put up a solid display thanks to our ex party chairman Orbih. As for Obaseki, some people in the party are courting him seriously, but the party here in my area is in a crisis because of their Congress. So we are still watching how things unfold in the Apc
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by spirul77: 3:42pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=wink2015 post=89828303]
Oshiomhole has no democratic credential because he refuses to support obaseki? Lol, the governor wants "right of first refusal" which is not enshrined in the APC constitution, if as a governor you believe you've worked and served your people well, you shouldn't be afraid because somebody refuses to support your second term ambition, go out and contest. Oshiomhole as an individual has the right to support whoever he wants and his body language is suggesting he's supporting ize iyamu to obaseki, what's the offence there? You condemn oshiomole that has been quite all through this crisis while you pamper the gov that goes about destroying peoples properties that refuse to support his second term ambition.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by osamz007: 3:47pm On May 22, 2020
KanielOutis92:
Lol...thanks! Girl, just wouldnt smile

Not even once bro, keeps me surprised

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by spirul77: 3:54pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=Kenplay post=89828477]
The binis has already abadoned obaseki, an insider that behaves like an outcast will be treated like one, do you know how many great binis and sons of the palace obaseki made sure they lose their federal appointments just to cut down oshiomholes influence ? Almost everybody fighting obaseki currently on oshiomholes side are binis, the majority of people obaseki is fighting against are all binis too, the people he will contest against are binis, this is politics bro, and politically the binis stands to gain more if obaseki is kicked out because they will have the chance to rule for 12 years. on a normal day obaseki is no match for ize iyamu in any contest.

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Knox123(m): 4:10pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=89840785][/quote]

Not anymore...

Presently, Obaseki will defeat Ize-iyamu in a free n fair election.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by OVB123: 4:11pm On May 22, 2020
Kenplay:

You are too emotional. Take a chill pill.
I don't knw d edo state his talking about but if it is d edo i knw, obaseki is 4 + 4.

1 Like

Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by OVB123: 4:23pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=spirul77 post=89840785][/quote] That is ur cup of tea. they is saying in my place that a friend of my enemy is my enemy. It is also applicable in politic u don't use ur reggae to spoil my blues. OBASEKI is 4 + 4.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by OVB123: 4:36pm On May 22, 2020
paulolee:
bad..how i wish today Nigerian politics is just lyk the times of ancient rome dt whenever they is differences between two influential figures, both of them would take up d sword for a faceoff n one must die or the children of both figures lead the large army till there is one victor...not dis childish and stupid inhouse politics these peps keep playing...las las na mumu youths go kill themselves and share 5k each...
It is quiet painful that such a thing is not be possible in nigeria.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by UltimateSpice: 7:05pm On May 22, 2020
How I wish our politicians will drop 'ego' trip and be concerned with the society.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by seleroms2(m): 6:30am On May 23, 2020
Daum:

Oga we always had cult wars in Edo no be today. Which thieves u dy talk, dem dy since Oshiomole time na...if Obaseki can't talk, Philip go talk for am. Infact we no even like who too dy talk. Oshiomole talks too much, so he talks rubbish.

E get why they call him wake and see
He no sabi do gra gra like Oshiomole.
Business people are comfortable around him. He has ended multiple taxation that was rampant in Oshiomole time. I am in Edo, I vote in Edo and I can tell you that Oshiomole no get level. He is lucky Francis Alimikhena won in Edo north. If not that Momoh decamped to SDP that time, they would have beaten APC in Edo north
Oshiomole not get level for Edo and you stay in Edo? I am shocked at this statement. Momoh if he had level would have won but Frank thrashed him. The way this northerners have taken over Benin causing mayhem all over the nooks and crannies of benin happened due to the docile nature of Obaseki,we have never had it this bad. Kidnapping is a daily norm, the other time he was using helicopter to do demo up and down but now when we need it to comb the bushes he is inaugurating community policing when the security outfit he established wabaizigan( a tool to oppress percieved enemies failed) I can go on and on. Truth is both oshiomole and obaseki are fighting a game of superiority ( both want to be godfathers) they don't have the genuine interest of the Edo's at heart
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by seleroms2(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2020
Knox123:

Not anymore...

Presently, Obaseki will defeat Ize-iyamu in a free n fair election.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshsh
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by Zamar: 7:52pm On May 23, 2020
The battle is just starting in Edo state.
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by CasNova: 3:34pm On May 24, 2020
seleroms2:
Oshiomole not get level for Edo and you stay in Edo? I am shocked at this statement. Momoh if he had level would have won but Frank thrashed him. The way this northerners have taken over Benin causing mayhem all over the nooks and crannies of benin happened due to the docile nature of Obaseki,we have never had it this bad. Kidnapping is a daily norm, the other time he was using helicopter to do demo up and down but now when we need it to comb the bushes he is inaugurating community policing when the security outfit he established wabaizigan( a tool to oppress percieved enemies failed) I can go on and on. Truth is both oshiomole and obaseki are fighting a game of superiority ( both want to be godfathers) they don't have the genuine interest of the Edo's at heart

Hmn
Re: Pro And Anti-Oshiomhole Forces Fight Dirty In Edo by kweensheba: 3:56pm On Jun 11, 2020
The fire next time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Have Lost Staff, Relatives, Friends To COVID-19 / PDP Turned Ebonyi To London, Iyorchia Ayu Tells Ebonyi People. / OPC Pulls Out Of NNPC Pipeline Surveillance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.