Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO (3067 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Acquires Bentley (Photos, Video) / D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine / Don Jazzy Poses With New Bentley (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by kemzy036: 10:01am On May 22, 2020
Singer, D'banj buys his wife a new whip, Bentley.

Watch Video Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/singer-dbanj-buys-mother-of-his-kid.html

1 Like

Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by falcon01: 10:09am On May 22, 2020
which kid? did he born another one?

2 Likes

Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by youngberry001(m): 10:15am On May 22, 2020
falcon01:
no ooh i tink he just vomit another one

2 Likes

Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by falcon01: 10:20am On May 22, 2020
youngberry001:
no ooh i tink he just vomit another one
how can he vomit another, she vomit another one not him.
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by majamajic(m): 10:25am On May 22, 2020
falcon01:

Yes
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Alaganature(m): 1:46pm On May 22, 2020
God Bless � me so I can shower my wife and kids with so much gift.. Congrats to his kokolet

1 Like

Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by cyndy1000(f): 1:50pm On May 22, 2020
falcon01:

The one he use to have and the one he will have
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by falcon01: 3:12pm On May 22, 2020
cyndy1000:

The one he use to have and the one he will have
him pikin been die nah he been fall insyd swimming pool die! abi you no hear the matter?
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by cyndy1000(f): 4:05pm On May 22, 2020
falcon01:
him pikin been die nah he been fall insyd swimming pool die! abi you no hear the matter?

I heard it
That is why I said the one he used to have
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by SURElee(f): 4:20pm On May 22, 2020
falcon01:
o

Yes, they had another son few months back. I just thank God for them.
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by falcon01: 5:08pm On May 22, 2020
cyndy1000:

I heard it
That is why I said the one he used to have
ohh sorry for my misinterpretation, but the comments above said they've gotten another onesmiley
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by div111(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2020
Wetin carry my eyes go person wife bwess grin tongue God forgive me abegg
Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by popez: 8:19pm On May 22, 2020
I thought sometime ago, some of you on here believed that this guy went broke and couldn't even pay his rent?

Some even called him 'Oga Titus'

Bad belle no good o

Anyways, congrats to D'banj and his lovely wife.

2 Likes

Re: Singer D’banj Buys Mother Of His Kid A Bentley. PHOTOS & VIDEO by Yomit71(m): 8:54am On May 26, 2020
Koko master
once you're blessed you're blessed shocked

(1) (Reply)

Oba Of Lagos Makes First Public Appearance After His Palace Was Vandalized. PICX / Birthday Of New Lad In The Forum / 2010 City People Entertainment Awards. [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.