Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,522 members, 7,812,632 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine (45374 Views)

DBanj's Wife, Lineo Twerks At His Face, He Touches Her Butt In A Club (Video) / D'banj Welcomes A Baby Girl With His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow / D'banj And Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Ibehvictor24: 2:26pm On Feb 14, 2021

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Queenlovely(f): 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Your Boyfriend is not less than Dbanj because he did not buy you a Ferrari. Dbanj is a billionaire. The cost of This car is less than 1% of his net worth.

If your Boyfriend spent 5% of his net worth buying you a gift, then your boyfriend did more than Dbanj. Remember the account of the widow’s mite?

Don’t just look at the amount. Rather, look at the sacrifice. $1 million is chicken change to a billionaire.

$10,000 is a sacrifice to a working man. Go home and appreciate your Boyfriend. He did what Dbanj has not done!

561 Likes 28 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 14, 2021
Dbanj hmm,how can you still keep your marriage till now,I didn't expect his marriage to last at all

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by myami: 2:47pm On Feb 14, 2021
The future is male.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by tyup(m): 2:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
Dbanj hmm,how can you still keep your marriage till now,I didn't expect his marriage to last at all

If ur witchy powers don fail u bfr this news no suppose suprise you

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
I admire D'BANJ. He's my all time best.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Germanhunter(m): 3:01pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:

Because manhood isn't wedged in the plain with hustle

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Nobody: 3:02pm On Feb 14, 2021
Real niggarr
Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by decatalyst(m): 3:11pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:

Why come out to type something like this.

There is a rea reason Nairaland guys no like you.

You need to work on your mindset and personality.

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by myami: 3:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
i'm glad he disappointed you. You think dbanj is one of your numerous fùckboys.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by MikeMicheal(m): 8:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
CRIME MONEY
He already exposed himself in one of his old songs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAnv-CZrv78

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by blamingthedevil: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Zzor:
He played,saw, conquered and settle down

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by GeneralPula: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
This Dbanj sha..

Make I reserve my comment..
Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by psychologist(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Koko master of the Koko water..

Dbanj why me cheesy

1 Like

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by neduboo(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Congratulations iyawo Dbanj
Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Babara1994(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
H
Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Brendaniel: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
She is his wife, so no problem, it's all good...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Babara1994(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
Your Boyfriend is not less than Dbanj because he did not buy you a Ferrari. Dbanj is a billionaire. The cost of This car is less than 1% of his net worth.

If your Boyfriend spent 5% of his net worth buying you a gift, then your boyfriend did more than Dbanj. Remember the account of the widow’s mite?

Don’t just look at the amount. Rather, look at the sacrifice. $1 million is chicken change to a billionaire.

$10,000 is a sacrifice to a working man. Go home and appreciate your Boyfriend. He did what Dbanj has not done!

You're only trying to garner likes here. We know how you pester your bf for money. undecided

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by NwaAmaikpe: 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
shocked

That's why I love my wife.
If I were DBanj and she was his wife; she'd advice me to use part of that money to buy a hit song.

Why spend on what you don't need when you can spend it on what you need?

But....how come we never get to see most of these spouses drive these "arrangee" cars that eventually varnish into thin air every frigging year?

39 Likes 8 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by generationz(f): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2021
Range Rover season

1 Like 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Mightyhaiz: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:

10000 dollars na like 5m o... how many working men get am to spend for naija??

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Petyprince: 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice one family first.
Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Toks2008(m): 8:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Nice one if it is true.

Showbiz is synonymous to make believe life styles.

So annoying.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by chris259(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:

Women like u non reach 3 for naija

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by moscobabs(m): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
Congratulations �

But I don't understand how celebrities don't like to keep their achievements private.

Must everything be on social media?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by sunshineV(f): 8:19pm On Feb 14, 2021
ubunja and his dogs go start to dey para now

3 Likes

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:
[s]Your Boyfriend is not less than Dbanj because he did not buy you a Ferrari. Dbanj is a billionaire. The cost of This car is less than 1% of his net worth.

$10,000 is a sacrifice to a working man. Go home and appreciate your Boyfriend. He did what Dbanj has not done![/s]

Story. See 2021 Latest FORMAT!!! This one Is definitely looking for one Maga Mugun SIMP to hook down and she will definitely catch sure one shaa nii lol. Nobody fit deceive me for this life again "AWALT" Never believe anything coming from the mouth of Pvssy People. Meanwhile where Is Mosdii......grin grin grin

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: D’banj Buys A Range Rover For His Wife, Lineo For Valentine by chris259(m): 8:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
Queenlovely:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Skales: I Will Kill Bobrisky, Kiss Toke Makinwa, Date Yemi Alade, 1st Sex At 13 / Meet Ladi Kwali : The Woman On The Nigeria ₦20 Note. (pic) / Rukky Sanda Flaunts Her Living Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.