Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born (368 Views)

Girl Surprises Her Fiance By Flying His Mum In For Their Bridal Shower (vid) / Am I Dumb For Not Wanting To Get Married As A Woman / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born by MadeINchenzen2: 10:03am On May 22, 2020
This video is somewhat hilarious but I question the reason why it was made. It is clearly evident that the little girl in this clip is too tender and immature to even talk about something as sensitive as Sex.

Parents and guardians has got to pay attention !!!

In you own view, what can you deduce from this short clip?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2d7ygKNG6Pk
Re: Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
People doing anything to trend
Re: Little Girl Surprises With Her Reason For Not Wanting To Be The Last Born by MadeINchenzen2: 10:10am On May 22, 2020
The person asking the question should be questioned and interrogated... must be a bad influence to the little girl.

(1) (Reply)

Tips for seeking sugar daddy on dating sugar daddy site / "I Started Prostitution At The Age Of 11", Got Raped At Age 5" Lady Reveals ( Vi / Women Should Stop Putting Conditions Before They Celebrate Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.