Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Advice To Those Falling In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice To Those Falling In Love (456 Views)

How I Am Falling In Love With A Supposed Runs Girl. / I Met My Husband On A Bus After Falling Asleep On His Shoulder. Lady Says. Photo / To Those Falling In Love, Here Are 7 Advice For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Those Falling In Love by silencer73(m): 10:33am On May 22, 2020
1. When you fall in love make sure it's with somebody who treats you exactly how you deserve to be treated.
2. Love somebody who wants to know everything about you,from your favorite color to your childhood memories how you managed to survive all those years.
3. Love somebody who can make you laugh,who kisses your forehead and who notices all your flaws but chooses to see past
them.
4. Love somebody who listens to whatever is on your mind,who protects you and always reminds you how blessed they are to have found you.
5. Love somebody who you can't stay mad at for more than an hour because you miss speaking to them,who knows every freckle on your face, every stretch mark on your thighs, every scar and every tear.
6. Love somebody who you can plan your future with,and most importantly love somebody who is God fearing.
7. And lastly don't forget to make them feel loved in return.
If you agree with these 7 reasons i have given should be considered in finding love.... Comment in acceptance

3 Likes

Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by donbachi(m): 10:49am On May 22, 2020
True love existed long ago..not now.people claim to be in love,just to survive.
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by Nobody: 10:51am On May 22, 2020
donbachi:
some of us still fall in love, desire love but the mind game goin on in the market is frustrating

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by kessling: 10:52am On May 22, 2020
When you are falling in love just make sure there are no broken bottles on the ground where you will land
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by donbachi(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
some of us still fall in love, desire love but the mind game goin on in the market is frustrating
people should stop praying or wishing to fall in love..pray u encounter true love.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by Stacyomolola(f): 10:57am On May 22, 2020
donbachi:
Why always being an antagonist in every love thread
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2020
This is my dream and my ideal scenario sadly the dating world is a cruel jungle these days, showing love to someone is seen as weak and people use it against you. Even marriage is no longer the love Eldorado it used to be.

Proverbs 4:23- Guard your heart above all else, for it is the source of life.
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by Nobody: 10:58am On May 22, 2020
donbachi:
people should stop praying or wishing to fall in love..pray u encounter true love.
lolz... Most guys na chop and go o.

We can only hope and pray nowadays
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by Nobody: 11:04am On May 22, 2020
PrettyPrint:
lolz... Most guys na chop and go o.

We can only hope and pray nowadays
ur signature caught my attension.
Re: Advice To Those Falling In Love by rosy1992(f): 2:25pm On May 22, 2020
Nice one.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Remind Me Of This Song's Title? / How Do I Rebuild My Confidence? / I Would Appreciate A Sincere Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.