Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Interview With Mactay/ Mtn - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Interview With Mactay/ Mtn (1244 Views)

How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? / Mactay Consulting Interview! / Mtn Is Recruiting Tru Mactay Consulting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Interview With Mactay/ Mtn by emysexy: 11:34am On Jun 10, 2007
MacTay conducted interview last month @ V.I onbehalf of MTN.
Has anyone been called since then?
Let those that did the interview respond please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Interview With Mactay/ Mtn by Rereloluwa: 9:44pm On Jun 10, 2007
I went for the interview as well. was reliably informed that the result has been sent to MTN. so wait for the interview at MTN any time from now. 50K for day and 75K for night and it's also a contract job.
wishing you all the best.
Re: Interview With Mactay/ Mtn by ifeanyi107(m): 12:11pm On Jun 11, 2007
pls rere,what do u mean by 50k day,n 75k for night?n r u guys talking about d intv that was conducted at golden plaza,for engrs?pls reply.
Re: Interview With Mactay/ Mtn by emysexy: 1:44pm On Jun 11, 2007
Hi Ifeanyi, i don't think u did this test @ MacTay house.Did u?
Re: Interview With Mactay/ Mtn by sallioats(f): 6:03pm On Sep 27, 2012
Pls pple i did an interview with mactay on behalf of mtn afta which dey told me to type in a computer under 5mins and i finished before tym...pls  want to kw wen dey are likeky to contact pple let me kw weda to quit hopin on hearing from dem..i did d interview last two weeks

(1) (Reply)

Billboard Face / Job Alert! / Great Job Opportunities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.