Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi (42093 Views)

Ukrainian Airliner Crashes Near Tehran, 180 People Suspected Dead / Bek Air Plane Crashes Near Kazakhstan's Almaty / Cuba Plane Boeing 737 Crashes Near Havana Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by crown08(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
Too bad

God heal the World
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by raphy(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
fasting just end tragedy just start God save the world..
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Twenty47(m): 2:03pm On May 22, 2020
Too bad
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by vickydankal(f): 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
Very sorry
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by vedaxcool(m): 2:04pm On May 22, 2020
Quite sad, May the deceased rest in peace. Ameen.
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by awoo47: 2:05pm On May 22, 2020
mrcommonsense:
so even airbus has faults
lol wot do you mean? Boeing nd airbus has similar crash rates

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 22, 2020
PLEASE YEAR 2020 NA WETIN NAA?
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Jibsy203(m): 2:05pm On May 22, 2020
Y'all should follow me to thank God cos i pass Ogun state yesterday without my skull being mined by some afonja skull miners Ogun state branch

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by wink2015(m): 2:06pm On May 22, 2020
It was a terrible crash.

EVEN WITH CORONAVIRUS in town why are still travelling?
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Ayemileto(m): 2:07pm On May 22, 2020
mrcommonsense:
so even airbus has faults

It's after investigations that the reason for the crash will be ascertained.

It can be due to manufacturer error (Airbus in this Case), Airline error (PIA) in this case or many other reason.

Lot's of things can lead to an aircraft crash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Hypocrit: 2:07pm On May 22, 2020
Na wa o...
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Digitalstarlite: 2:08pm On May 22, 2020
Middle east....

God I need u
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by sonnie10: 2:08pm On May 22, 2020
The plane crash might kill a few but the corona virus from that gathering might result to something else
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 22, 2020
praiseneo:
Been long I heard about this country
There was a time Pakistan was always in the news for terrorism fighting etc.

Meanwhile God airpus oooo

Lol...

Then you must have stopped watching the news then.

They are always in the news. Trust me. And for those sane reasons.
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
This year 2020 is a year of pains, may we never experience all this tragedy again in Jesus christ name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
ayEbeneyzer:
this actually brought back the memories of Dana Air crash around my area on 3rd June 2012. very sad

Wasn't it a Sunday? I think I recall that particular incident all too well.

Those were the days when planes kept dropping from the skies like sick birds.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Sufisunni: 2:11pm On May 22, 2020
May thier souls rest in perfect peace
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by oka4mt: 2:12pm On May 22, 2020
[b]
Righteousness89:
Condolences to their Families

At least 91 persons dead..

Their Last Call has been Made..

They have Gone to Answer the ALMIGHTY GOD

Repentance is past (RIP) for them..

They will either be told to Proceed or Depart based on who they Accepted And Believed before they kick the bucket..

Let us , the Living Understand that we are not better than the dead... Neither are we alive due to the food we eat, our The size of our pocket or the Exercise we do. It Just the Mercy of GOD.

Let's Make Good use of that Mercy while we have Breathe in us.. Lets do away with Unrighteousness and Worldliness! Let's Make Peace with The Prince of Peace, JESUS CHRIST..

That's all that will Matter on the other side
[/b]

bros pls stop jumping into conclusion, you are not God. Mr. Believer.
how can u conclude that all lives were lost.
peace
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Cammo: 2:13pm On May 22, 2020
Did he actually shout 'May-day' or "Allahu Akbar!"?

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Righteousness89(m): 2:15pm On May 22, 2020
oka4mt:
[b][/b]

bros pls stop jumping into conclusion, you are not God. Mr. Believer.
how can u conclude that all lives were lost.
peace

Sir, where did you see All lives lost in my Summation ?

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 22, 2020
SirKomA:
Thought all airports are on a lock down?

Not true, sir.

Some countries chose not to go the full length. Some still allow even local flights to take off.

Besides, you can see that this is a local flight- talking about the plane involved in this accident.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by LastProphet: 2:16pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=davidque post=89836707]The world has had one too many bad news. I hope there were surv]

I doubt, you don't fall off the sky with over 20,000 litres of petrol and expect to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Ayemileto(m): 2:17pm On May 22, 2020
awoo47:
lol wot do you mean? Boeing nd airbus has similar crash rates

Yes, I think Airbus has more when you look at percentage.

But the difference between Airbus and US made planes is that a good portion of accidents involving US made planes are due to manufacturer error which is not the case for Airbus.

The most annoying thing is that many of this US companies do know about the error during production.

You can read up on MD Douglas DC 10. The plane is just like this Boeing 737 Max that keeps crashing due to design flaw. Just like Boeing, the company actually know about the fault during production.

Boeing eventually bought the company sha, with many of the former owners coming to buy Boeing shares.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 22, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Middle east....

God I need u

But Pakistan is not a Middle East country. It's very far from the Middle East- geographically, culturally and otherwise.

More like South Asia. It's in the south Asian region along with the likes of India, S/Asia, Maldives, Afghanistan etc.
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Exmilitant(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
Death stays our hurrying feet the great design unfinished lies, our lives are incomplete - Longfellow.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by rationalhuman(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
It was a part of India. Comes in South Asia
mansakhalifa:

But Pakistan is not a Middle East country. It's very far from the Middle East- geographically, culturally and otherwise.

More like South Asia. It's in the south Asian region along with the likes of India, S/Asia, Maldives, Afghanistan etc.

1 Like

Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by praiseneo(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2020
mansakhalifa:

Lol...

Then you must have stopped watching the news then.

They are always in the news. Trust me. And for those sane reasons.
grin I bow for them
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Doyenro23(m): 2:23pm On May 22, 2020
I've been using the REACH app to master my finances. I think you'll also find it really helpful. Use my referral code - UYFTN9 - to sign up. See you in the app! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.findreach.android&hl=en_US
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by IamFINESSE: 2:30pm On May 22, 2020
Okay
Re: Pakistan International Airlines (PIA) Crashes Near Karachi by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 22, 2020
rationalhuman:
It was a part of India. Comes in South Asia

Oh, of course. That was what I was actually trying to point out to that man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo / Bayelsa Intercepts Two Busload Of Almajiris / Eko Atlantic City. . Construction Update July 2010

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.