Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday (474 Views)

Five Reasons I Prefer Sex Workers To Regular Girls!! / This Is Why ilegendd Didnt Make It Into The Majority Good Books Of Nairalanders / Who Annoys You The Most On Nairaland Ilegendd Or Airforce1(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday by Meedon: 2:09pm On May 22, 2020

Put up your hand if you miss Ilegendd

Re: See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday by rosy1992(f): 2:33pm On May 22, 2020
He is good at his area of specialization.
Re: See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday by Meedon: 3:25pm On May 22, 2020
rosy1992:
He is good at his area of specialization.

Yes he is.

Do you miss him?
Re: See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday by chatinent: 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
You mean if we missed you? Stop popularizing yourself hidden in another account. It really sucks.
Re: See The Reasons I Read Ilegendd Post Everyday by Meedon: 10:07pm On May 22, 2020

chatinent:
You mean if we missed you? Stop popularizing yourself hidden in another account. It really sucks.

No this is not Ilengedd

I'm one of his loyal fans.

I follow the guy's post back to back.

So what are you saying to me mhen, that I'm Ilegendd?

(1) (Reply)

Lady Reveals The Huge Amount Of Money She Charges Any Man Who Wants To Sxx Her / Stop Scratching Your Vagina / 5 Essential Rules Before Entering A Relationship:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.