Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? (1853 Views)

Don't Marry Someone You're In Love With - Reno Omokri Advises / Can You Marry Someone Whose Nude Photos/video Has Leaked On Social Media?? / If He Behaves In These 7 Ways, He Definitely Wants To Taste Your Honey Pot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 3:13pm On May 22, 2020
Straight up.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by TransflectTP(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Yes
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Humanoid01(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2020
Wow! This is a very deep question.

It should make us reflect on ourselves, to know if our behaviours are actually good. This is specifically for those who tend to criticise others a lot who exhibit certain behaviours that are not considered appropriate.

So let me help the OP echo the question: Can you marry anyone who behaves exactly like you?

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Kemimarch16(f): 3:17pm On May 22, 2020
Yes in some aspect
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by fati2001(m): 3:22pm On May 22, 2020
can marry myself if possible

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Fidelismaria: 3:23pm On May 22, 2020

marriage is overrated

So NO

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by dukeprince50: 3:27pm On May 22, 2020
Ask ur self will u like to have a team where everyone thinks and act like u? A team where no one thinks outside the box. we won't be able to move forward. family is like a team we shouldn't think alike.
If I'm cool, u should be crazy, sometimes being crazy has its merit

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 22, 2020
If I'm being dreamy and rash, yes.

Realistically, it will not last.

The people shouting yes here are those who do not understand they have a relationship because the other person is not them.

I can never be my current girlfriend in a billion years. Girl is amazing!

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Bola146(f): 4:14pm On May 22, 2020
Amen, I pray that I get married to a person like me
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by MadeINchenzen2: 4:16pm On May 22, 2020
Never. I have a very very bad character !!!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Dididrumz(m): 4:40pm On May 22, 2020
Yes a 100 and 1 times
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by ibkayee(f): 4:52pm On May 22, 2020
Plenty aspects of myself I wouldn't want him to have
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by chatinent: 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Myself is bae.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by rosy1992(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
YES, ABSOLUTELY.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Hugo55(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
The truth is no one can behave exactly like me. there is always that slight differences. No two person on earth behave EXACTLY alike.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by lammylam(f): 7:48pm On May 22, 2020
I can't!
Them go too see us like mumu!
I tend to over look things most times!
Partners have to be compliment each other! So marrying someone that behaves like me Haba no!
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 22, 2020
dukeprince50:
Ask ur self will u like to have a team where everyone thinks and act like u? A team where no one thinks outside the box. we won't be able to move forward. family is like a team we shouldn't think alike.
If I'm cool, u should be crazy, sometimes being crazy has its merit

There was a time I met a lady that seemed like my female version. My likes, my dislikes, my reaction to things etc. I called her a night to my birthday in 2003 to inform her the next day was my birthday. She thought I was pulling her legs as she assumed she had told me her birthday before (she hadn't till that point when she told me her birthday was the following day too). Very beautiful girl and all that. But I was looking for someone to complement me, not be exactly me.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 22, 2020
It would be perfect, we would like the same things and just vibe on the same frequency and synergise together.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2020
I can, world weirdest couple.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by paulolee(m): 8:01pm On May 22, 2020
big fat NO...we cnt av 2 abnormal people in the same ous na...wud find the bea dts normal tl compliment my own abnormal self mk our children for make sense
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by arthorjnr(m): 8:02pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:
It would be perfect, we would like the same things and just vibe on the same frequency and synergise together.

I think someone that complements your flaws and at the same time isn't Toxic with his is better.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

I think someone that complements your flaws and at the same time isn't Toxic with his is better.

I went for an opposite person who killed my spirit by critising everything about me. Never again. Opposites do not attract like physics states, they repel. Like minded people will vibe on the same wavelength and get along better.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Lordfranklin(m): 8:10pm On May 22, 2020
Never! I'm not perfect. I have my flaws. I want someone who does not share same flaws with me; someone that makes me feel complete.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by arthorjnr(m): 8:14pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I went for an opposite person who killed my spirit by critising everything about me. Never again. Opposites do not attract like physics states, they repel. Like minded people will vibe on the same wavelength and get along better.

Opposites don't always get along. I personally don't like opposites. But someone that brings something different and understands ain't bad.

Its like this. I'm the go hard, outdoor party type. But I've been with someone who's the indoor, cinema type. We understood each other and it was refreshing. It taught me alot.

Staying with someone who's exactly like you, limits you to your own world.

Well, this is how I see it sha. You on the other hand will be perfect with your mirror image.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Emekaossai(m): 8:16pm On May 22, 2020
I can't do that. I need someone that would complement my weakness.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

Opposites don't always get along. I personally don't like opposites. But someone that brings something different and understands ain't bad.

Its like this. I'm the go hard, outdoor party type. But I've been with someone who's the indoor, cinema type. We understood each other and it was refreshing. It taught me alot.

Staying with someone who's exactly like you, limits you to your own world.

Well, this is how I see it sha. You on the other hand will be perfect with your mirror image.

I am the homebody kind of woman, i love to stay indoors and hate going out but when I am out, I enjoy it. Ideally someone who is an extrovert who will bring me out of my shell would be great. However the extrovert person I dated denigrated me for being me, the very core of my existence was not good enough him and he wanted to change me. Terrible times that was.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by arthorjnr(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I am the homebody kind of woman, i love to stay indoors and hate going out but when I am out, I enjoy it. Ideally someone who is an extrovert who will bring me out of my shell would be great. However the extrovert person I dated denigrated me for being me, the very core of my existence was not good enough him and he wanted to change me. Terrible times that was.

I understand. You really don't change people in a relationship. You can help them be a better version of themselves though.

You learn in relationships, know if you can tolerate some certain traits in a person.

Keep an open mind on it though. Don't close off men that are a bit off your trait scale.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Davicl: 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
I dey �mad
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

I understand. You really don't change people in a relationship. You can help them be a better version of themselves though.

You learn in relationships, know if you can tolerate some certain traits in a person.

Keep an open mind on it though. Don't close off men that are a bit off your trait scale.

smiley I am considering getting a loyal and cute dog.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by arthorjnr(m): 8:36pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

smiley I am considering getting a loyal and cute dog.

They never disappoint and loyal to a fault.

I'm not sure it'll solve all your problems though.
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by Nobody: 8:38pm On May 22, 2020
arthorjnr:

They never disappoint and loyal to a fault.

I'm not sure it'll solve all your problems though.

Hahaha you've got jokes. What other problems are there?
Re: Can You Marry Someone Who Behaves Exactly Like You ? by arthorjnr(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

Hahaha you've got jokes. What other problems are there?

The dog won't plug all the holes.

Not to sound corny but every human being needs a sexual partner. The only exceptions to these are those that have a religious obligation.

But if you're cool with celibacy, its aii.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Father Rapes His 3-yr-old Daughter While His Wife Was In The Labor Room [photos] / I Want To Have Sex Again Since 2018 / My Experience In A Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.