Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria (49594 Views)

Trump Sends 200 Ventilators To Nigeria / Nigerian Defence Academy Produces Ventilators To Curb COVID-19 (Photos) / China To Donate 1,000 Ventilators To Help New York In Coronavirus Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Exc2000: 5:22pm On May 22, 2020
IjeBos:

This is this Nigerian mentality I hate. He disses the country, calls us a shit-hole, sets up policies to explicitly prevent Nigerians from immigrating into the US and you think he has done more than Barack Obama. Why don't you actually do some research in terms of US foreign aid and then come back and post.

look dude, everything you listed isn't directly reated to heath.. immigration isn't important atleast they never canceled asylum seeking for people in distress, calling us shithole we call them maga too and burn their credit card, Obama in the peak of Ebola Virus Obama had many drugs that passed clinica trails by the FDA he could had deployed to us but he didn't, the aids you claim Obama gives is an insulting one giving few millions to a whole Africa to share... do you know how many lives were lost because of arms purchase embargo Obama and US congress impose on us?
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Martini101(m): 5:22pm On May 22, 2020
MAGA

1 Share

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by oyewale0001(m): 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Snowale:
It is on front page, only Muslims understands the post and can have a say about it. You guys with biased mind and lack of understanding would rather spew rubbish

But we are not all the same. When I wanted to view the thread with my pure mind, I was restricted. Do you no how l feel? Have you ever experienced discrimination before? Everyone are not the same please.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2020
Fg prayer for giveaway have been answered
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
NgwalandAbia:
because they knew that majority of Muslims here are illiterates and they can't challenge Christians on their forum so they make it harder for the civilised Christians to comment on moon seeking followers

I am not a Muslim but I sanction this move even though there are times I want to comment only to find the message. Certain people have turned Nairaland into a place of unwarranted insults and hate. People even have monikers that are outright insulting. I applaud the Muslims for barring these imbeciles from their discussions even if it means some moderate christians wont be able to comment.

1 Like

Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Jahwinaboy(m): 5:24pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Where's that beg beg president Better go and receive it before trump changes his mind angry.
Oh u mean the Bambiala federal government? lol
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Kelejonz: 5:25pm On May 22, 2020
China sent 1000 ventilators to the US and the US sent 1000 ventilators to Nigeria.
Hope Nigeria send 1000 ventilators to another countries

Nigeria can not can!
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by NgwalandAbia(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
isthatso:

I am not a Muslim but I sanction this move even though there are times I want to comment only to find the message. Certain people have turned Nairaland into a place of unwarranted insults and hate. People even have monikers that are outright insulting. I applaud the Muslims for barring these imbeciles from their discussions even if it means some moderate christians wont be able to comment.
let me see your forehead first
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by emerged01(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2020
I always keep telling people that they should not say Nigeria is a failed state, at this juncture I will have to agree with them that Nigeria is failed state with these kind of leaders that lack vision. All we ever need is revolution because I can’t just see why Nigeria as a whole cannot produce ventilators.
Why do we need to beg for ventilators being an oil producing country?
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Martini101(m): 5:27pm On May 22, 2020
IjeBos:

This is this Nigerian mentality I hate. He disses the country, calls us a shit-hole, sets up policies to explicitly prevent Nigerians from immigrating into the US and you think he has done more than Barack Obama. Why don't you actually do some research in terms of US foreign aid and then come back and post.

All these things you mentioned. Are they your right? Our entitlement mentality is the worst in the whole world.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Risingsunn: 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
olaolulazio:
Sebi na u go vote am
he just told you the truth. Why not wait till then. Donald Trump will beat "sleepy Joey" blue black
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Oshkosch: 5:28pm On May 22, 2020
Trump is my president not Bruhaha.

Idiot Buhari
Foolish Hausa Man
Hausa-Fulani keep dragging Nigeria backwards as a result of there blind following of Islam. Mtchew
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by oyewale0001(m): 5:30pm On May 22, 2020
isthatso:

I don't think you have being restricted before, so you can not no how it feels. Every Christian are not the same .
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by LAguy(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
millennialaku2:
dammnn shocked

dammnn niggarrrr is above me grin

nice one from trump, but more than half go enter black market cry cry
Why you they always dammn.
Why you no river for ones.
You go they smoke weed as I they think so.

Anyway, nice one from Trump.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 5:32pm On May 22, 2020
Exc2000:

look dude, everything you listed isn't directly reated to heath.. immigration isn't important atleast they never canceled asylum seeking for people in distress, calling us shithole we call them maga too and burn their credit card, Obama in the peak of Ebola Virus Obama had many drugs that passed clinica trails by the FDA he could had deployed to us but he didn't, the aids you claim Obama gives is an insulting one giving few millions to a whole Africa to share

Again, go read about the Obama response to Ebola. He specifically made efforts to stop it in W. Africa so it wouldn't spread to the US. SO, he made efforts to eradicate it in places like Nigeria. Here is a source on his policy.
https://obamawhitehouse.archives.gov/ebola-response
In fact this guy you know worship (Trump), tried to force Obama and the US to stop any US doctors who went to help Ebola patients in W. Africa and contracted Ebola from coming back to the US. He is a f'ning Asshole.

I'm not sure what drug you are talking about in re: to drugs. Why don't you source me a link if it exists.

And yes, he has tried to stop asylum for people in distress. He had to be sued in court. He even tried to prevent cruise ships of sick people from coming back to the US. He said, "He liked the numbers(Covid) where they were"
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2020/mar/07/i-like-the-numbers-being-where-they-are-trump-video
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by SirKomA(m): 5:34pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

November re-election is assured

I love you no homo

Trump pence 2020! Joe Biden will be forbidden come November.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Slimm01: 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

I love you no homo
No way for trump in the next election.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Mike008(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
Nice move Trump, but it looks like a canny way of aiming a dig at China, in an if-China-could-we-can-do-better manner.
Trump's devotedness to the American cause would see him make available a spare ventilator for each American citizen before shipping out to other countries.
[/i]last sentence exaggerated[i]
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by blowjohn(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

I love you no homo

Copy that! Word for word
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by shogsmania: 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
flyingpig:
President of USA

2016 to 2024

I love you no homo
Focus on your own president and leave trump for Americans
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Charly68: 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
Love that Baba,when he talks he do what he says.. not all these politicians who will tell you they are coming when in actual fact they are going somewhere else. God bless you Baba Presidoo
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by falopey: 5:37pm On May 22, 2020
Rondigee:
I thank America. But we don't have severe virus infection in Nigeria here. People in isolation centres are showing that we don't need ventilators

Do you know how many people have died in our ill equipped hospitals for lack of expensive respiratory devices like respirator? Respirator is not only for covid 19. Nigerian hospitals ICU units need it. You can barely find one in government hospitals
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
Martini101:

All these things you mentioned. Are they your right? Our entitlement mentality is the worst in the whole world.

Yes, it is our right to not specifically be singled out and discriminated against, because we are the most successful US immigrant group.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/02/24/new-trump-travel-ban-could-keep-african-immigrants-out-us/4861122002/

But, your argument is a non-sequitur. My argument is comparing who has done more for Nigeria, Trump or Obama.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by millennialaku2: 5:38pm On May 22, 2020
LAguy:

Why you they always dammn.
Why you no river for ones.
You go they smoke weed as I they think so.

Anyway, nice one from Trump.
are you high undecided cry
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Xisnin(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
A useless gift from a conman.
Nigeria doesn't need ventilators.
We haven't used even once since the pandemic started.

We need test kits and isolation centers.
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by flowjoe: 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
Thank you to the forward thinking president trump. I just love that man smiley
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by falopey: 5:39pm On May 22, 2020
Xisnin:
A useless gift from a conman.
Nigeria doesn't need ventilators.
We haven't used even once since the pandemic started.

We need test kits and isolation centers.

Do you know how many people have died in our ill equipped hospitals for lack of expensive respiratory devices like respirator? Respirator is not only for covid 19. Nigerian hospitals ICU units need it. You can barely find one in government hospitals

Respirator is meant for any critically ill patients to help with breathing instead of being left to gasp for breath
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
Was never going to vote for him but i feel this would be a good gesture when it happens

Now he said he promised to send them by the end of july..i hope he is not doing to nigeria what Nigerian princes have bern doing for a long timr
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by IjeBos(m): 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
flowjoe:
Thank you to the forward thinking president trump. I just love that man smiley

You love him why?
Re: Trump Sends 1,000 Ventilators To Nigeria by Tremple8v: 5:40pm On May 22, 2020
This man dey do marketing. Fearing China might want to take over grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Professor Abba-Aji Appointed As Alberta Hospital Canada's Chief Medical Doctor / Diseases That Mess Up Your Sex Life / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Celebrate Xmas With Family After Surgery In The US.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.