Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (756 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? / Valentine: What Is The Craziest Thing You Have Done For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 6:19pm On May 22, 2020
a guy shared the story of how he wanted to have sex with an eighteen year old girl with perky boobs. they were already set for action, she told him to dance naked and she would video him before she would allow him insert his simcard into her phonesmiley. it's crazy. he said an elderly young man like him wouldn't do suchsmiley.

share the craziest story you have read on nairaland.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 6:19pm On May 22, 2020
A
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Femzaremz(m): 6:22pm On May 22, 2020
About a guy selling redpills guys purchasing and niggers awakening!
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Notyamate(f): 6:29pm On May 22, 2020
Most stories on romance section are crazy
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by sylve11: 6:36pm On May 22, 2020
Crazy story like the story has pangolo tied around it waist, right? lipsrsealed cool
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Nobody: 6:36pm On May 22, 2020
Op share yours first now
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by exstreve: 6:39pm On May 22, 2020
delectablegyal:
a guy shared the story of how he wanted to have sex with an eighteen year old girl with perky boobs. they were already set for action, she told him to dance naked and she would video him before she would allow him insert his simcard into her phonesmiley. it's crazy. he said an elderly young man like him wouldn't do suchsmiley.

share the craziest story you have read on nairaland.
Lol i remember that thread, if only i can get the link

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by chatinent: 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
None in particular. All is.
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2020
oh boy, just today some deluded idiot on NL (and him mama) cursed me because he said i made him lose his job or whatever, lol!
i dey patiently wait for him bad luck...

Sirjen:
I have browse ur life. so here is it, next time u wont put mouth 4 wetin ni conscine u.
anyway u Don buy market.

Na so u dey lied up and down, sey u dey France, u dey South America, u are in Nigeria doing messenger work up and down, you know Wat makes you run from where u are now doing messager, Dont worry Wat wi befall u we be more than b4.
if u don't know bad luck Don start to dey follow you o.
there's one Man u offended where u dey do boy boi work (u mastermind how he was dismissed ) de guy mama don swear 4u with bad luck. ...u better stop ur fake life.

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Amarabae(f): 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
why do you love opening sex related threads? OP
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Deicide: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
But people day lie for this Nairaland o.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Baloranking(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
grin

The race for clout chasing in this romance section is becoming something to worry about, lies here and there. SMH angry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
I am coming
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by arthorjnr(m): 8:35pm On May 22, 2020
exstreve:

I Gat you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5841694/craziest-thing-partner-ever-asked/13

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 8:41pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:
am coming

I'm. you all should stop making that mistake.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
delectablegyal:

I'm. you all should stop making that mistake.
For real. It was intentional...

Modified tho.

Grammar police grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 8:54pm On May 22, 2020
illicit:
For real. It was intentional...
Modified tho.
Grammar police grin

share your story.
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by illicit(m): 9:19pm On May 22, 2020
delectablegyal:

share your story.

Soon
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by Lamanii22(f): 11:20pm On May 22, 2020
exstreve:

That thread was damn hilarious grin
Re: What Is The Craziest Story You Have Read On Nairaland? by delectablegyal(f): 8:34am On May 23, 2020
where is Mynd44?

(1) (Reply)

Guys I Urgently Need Your Advice (confuse) / Graphic Photos: Uniben Student Raped And Murdered Inside A Church. / Is There Anything Wrong Kissing Deeply In Public? Can You Do It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.