Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,177 members, 7,829,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible (1286 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement / How Did The Hebrew Women Deliver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:42pm On May 28, 2020
Daniel 7:25- Times and laws have been changed.

For Time and laws I have discovered this ones!
1) The Bible Clearly said that A Day is = "Evening and the Morning"; Genesis 1:5 and the Bible maintains this principle throughout, For that is why it seen that in the Bible Christ Jesus Rose up 3 Days After and using this Law, Christ Rose up Clearly, 3 Days After, not less.

But if you use the false morning and evening calculation, it must be 2 Days and +- (plus-minus) some hours. It is never going to be accurately 3 Days.

2) Easter is supposed to be in our January because by the Bible, Christ was arrested and killed During the Passover which by the Law is Celebrated on the First Month of the Year. Exodus 12:2.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Dtruthspeaker: 1:58pm On May 28, 2020
Kei144:
I know that biblical end time events are supposed to commence this year. I expected the first seal of Revelation 6 to be opened by Jesus in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. I thought that the month of Nisan in the modern Hebrew calendar is synonymous with the month of Abib of the Bible calendar. The month of Nisan came and went and nothing happened.

The first seal has been broken, look around it has happened already.

We are now between the completion of 5th Seal and awaiting the effects of the 6th Seal!

Look around you, for you see it and hear them!

The Seals have all been opened, it is the effects we have had and we are waiting for. Revelations 6:1-12.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 2:46pm On May 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Do you think I am like you, who hasnt correctly and rightly studied to show himself approved to God? Do you think, I am like you, who cant correctly handle the word of truth?. Do you think, I am like you, who cant correctly explain the word of truth? Do you think, I am like you, who cant accurately handle the word of truth?. Or I am like you, who cant rightly dividing the word of truth, hmm?.

I am not like you donnie, who is ashamed to respond to each of all my numbered questions put to you. I am not like you who cant give a good effort of himself on giving an exegesis and hermeneutics of Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5, lol

Look at you doing a strawmanning here. Who did you see or read here, talking about Christianity, hmm? Where on this thread, did you read anyone talking about Yahushua being a Christian, hmm?

The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus was NOT even a Jew, talkless word being a Christian, lol, donnie. The word "Jew," fyi, is a modern invention, lol, it did not come into existence until the year 1775, lol, so no way possible, the Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus, be a Jew. In fact, the word "Jew," as we understand it today is NOT even in the bible, in that written form, lol. The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus sef, isnt Jew, lol.

OK, who is a Jew donnie?. Simply put, Jews are people from nations other than the 12 Hebrew/Israelites tribes who practice a belief system known as Judaism/Pharisaism, the doctrine of the Pharisees, lol. It is similar to having those who believe in the Antioch Christ and/or Constantine Christ and so thereby are called Christians and what they believe in, is called Christianity, the doctrine of the Antioch Christ or Constantine Christ.

If one were to say that all believers are Judahites because Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is of the tribe of Judah, it would be an incorrect assumption, a fallacy, so much the same way, would it be to claim that Jews are Judahites, because they arent. The Jews, about today, are not of the tribe of Judah.

In fact, just as I've earlier said, what is known as Judaism is actually Pharisaism. Judaism, as it pertains to Pharisaism, is a misnomer since it is neither the a belief/faith of Judah nor the doctrine that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ practiced. Pharisaism is the doctrine or practices of the Pharisees. Pharisaism, is not an Abrahamic faith, which is why Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was always at loggerheads with Pharisees, lol, because Pharisaism, basically is Babylonian occult traditions, in place of the word of God, brought in by the Israelites, who returned from Babylonian exiles (i.e. John 8:44, Matthew 23:33, Mark 7:8, Luke 11:52 etcetera)

donnie:
Israelites are not white and this talk about so called "white Jews" is something that needs to be addressed and quickly, because it's an abomination that so-called Igbo Jews will become allies with Satan.
Israelites are not white-skinned neither are Israelites black-skinned. They, in fact are somewhere in the middle of being white-skinned and black-skinned

donnie:
Even Judaism which they have embraced is from Babylon and not from YAH. That is one reason I do not agree with the IPOB. The Ashkenazi (so-called white Jews) know the truth but hide it. And the only way they will accept you Igbos is if you join them to denounce other true Israelites around the world even in Nigeria as non-Israelites.
Just as I have advanced in the above mention, its the returning exiles (i.e. Pharisees) were who revived the Babylonian relic and brought it into the Southern kingdom, the House/Tribe/Nation of Judah as a religion

donnie:
For example, the Igbos and Yorubas are one people. They migrated together, how then do you suddenly become Jews and the Yorubas are not?
Oh o, you are wondering about he suddenly become Jew and the Yorubas are not. It is because the Yoruba used their sense, such that, in spite of the Jewish text written on the staff of Oranmiyan at Ile-Ife, they didn't get sucked into the Jewish influence and blindly follow anyone

donnie:
Fake Jews are afraid that we want to take their land which we are not even interested in doing. Besides, that may not even be the promised land spoken of in the scriptures. Too many lies have been told. MESSIAH knows all that we do not know.
Noah's prophetic pronouncement gave the descendants of Japheth (i.e. the Ashkenazi Jews) entitlement to modern day Israel, so no point having sentimental feeling attached to it and over nothing really, when this is how God sanctioned it

donnie:
That's the reason why the Igbos claim to Jewish ancestory is POLITICALLY motivated.
The Igbo belief in a Jewish ancestry doesn't go beyond nor earlier than the 18th century, The Igbo identification with and as Jews, only got revived and concretised during and after the Nigerian/Biafran civil war of 1967-1970, when the Igbo saw themselves as sufferers of genocide, just like the Jews of World War II in Europe, and as inhabitants of an under siege plot of land, surrounded by hostile forces, almost identical to the modern state of Israel.

So that is the reason why the Igbos, the self identifying Jewish, practising Judaism in Nigeria, called Judaism because that's what you kind guys are practising, truly and really, is said to be POLITICALLY motivated. Also where advised to do so towards garnering political recognition from Jewish world.

Israel, crafty as ever, straddle the fence by supporting Biafra, including, in a clandestine manner, providing them with weapons to fight the civil war with and at the same time, selling arms to the Nigerian government, so not to cause a diplomatic row with them

donnie:
If you're their friend they say you are brothers and must be Isrealites. If you are against them, your heathen or a Canaanite. There is no call to repentance. They embrace Christianity with all it's paganism. The so-called awakened ones are deeply into ancestor worship. What about the reputation Igbos have with regards to honesty in business? I admire the Igbos but this is the bane of their struggles...their alliance with ESAU over YAH's people. The Most High cannot bless such a movement. If you even get your country, it will be no guarantee of freedom, salvation or prosperity for your people....And YAHUAH is about to judge this falsehood because he wants to bring about a true awakening among Igbo Israelites.
"His feet were like silver-bronze, when it is white-hot in a furnace;
and His voice resembled the sound of many waters
"
- Revelation 1:15

"I know your affliction and your poverty—though you are rich!
And I am aware of the slander of those who falsely claim to be Jews,
but are in fact a synagogue of Satan.
"
- Revelation 2:9

"Behold, I give those from the synagogue of Satan
--those declaring themselves to be Jews, and are not, but they lie
--behold, I will cause them that they will come and will worship before your feet,
and they shall know that I have loved you.
"
- Revelation 3:9

Revelation 2:9 and Revelation 3:9 above, informs us that God knows about the Ashkenazi Jews, even also knows about the ones, committing identity theft and going about calling themselves Black Hebrew Israelites (i.e. BHI) too, so the reason why in Revelation 1:15 above, Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ's feet is and/or looks like brass/bronze. It is because if someone’s feet is made of bronze, then its guaranteed that running to go visit judgment upon anyone, is out of the question. God's heavy bronze feet of judgment is dragging, so giving people time to repent and have a change of heart

donnie:
I guess I've said quite a lot. Please note that I am not by this addressing or even rebuking you as a person, but simply expressing what has been on my heart for long. It's about time Igbos give thought to this
Someone get me a box of tissues. I am about getting to shed some touching heart crocodile tears. Mtcheew.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by hunter21(m): 4:12pm On May 28, 2020
donnie:

Israelites are not white and this talk about socalled "white Jews" is something that needs to be addressed and quickly, because it's an abomination that so-called Igbo Jews will become allies with Satan. Even Judaism which they have embraced is from Babylon and not from YAH. That is one reason I do not agree with the IPOB. The Ashkenazi (so-called white Jews)
know the truth but hide it. And the only way they will accept you Igbos is if you join them to denounce other true Isrealites around the world even in Nigeria as non-Israelites. For example, the Igbos and Yorubas are one people. They migrated together, how then do you suddenly become Jews and the Yorubas are not?

Fake Jews are afraid that we want to take their land which we are not even interested in doing. Besides, that may not even be the promised land spoken of in the scriptures. Too many lies have been told. MESSIAH knows all that we do not know.

That's the reason why the Igbos claim to Jewish ancestory is POLITICALLY motivated. If you're their friend they say you are brothers and must be Isrealites. If you are against them, your heathen or a Canaanite. There is no call to repentance. They embrace Christianity with all it's paganism. The so-called awakened ones are deeply into ancestor worship. What about the reputation Igbos have with regards to honesty in business? I admire the Igbos but this is the bane of their struggles...their alliance with ESAU over YAH's people. The Most High cannot bless such a movement. If you even get your country, it will be no guarantee of freedom, salvation or prosperity for your people....And YAHUAH is about to judge this falsehood because he wants to bring about a true awakening among Igbo Israelites.

I guess I've said quite a lot. Please note that I am not by this addresing or even rebuking you as a person, but simply expressing what has bee. On my heart for long. It's about time Igbos give thought to this
Donnie, The term "chukwu okike abiama" What does it really mean?

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 4:55pm On May 28, 2020
hunter21:

Donnie, The term "chukwu okike abiama" What does it really mean?

I heard some say it's God of Abraham, so?
There are several Hebrew tribes in Sub-saharan Africa and even Nigeria that call him by his name YAHUAH or YAH. This was the name written when he gave the 10 commandments. So it's not just Igbos.

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 5:04pm On May 28, 2020
hunter21:
donnie, The term "Chukwu Okike Abiama"
What does it really mean?

donnie:
I heard some say it's God of Abraham, so?
There are several Hebrew tribes in Sub-saharan Africa that call him by his name YAHUAH or YAH.
This was the name written when he gave the 10 commandments.
So it's not just Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGWu3N97GHc

The phrase “Chukwu Okike Abiama” became overly pronounced especially by the IPOB group of recent. Many people including Igbos have no idea of its meaning. I’ve asked questions and made inquiries about it’s full meaning and understood that many don’t know it’s full meaning.

Contrary to recent believe, Chukwu Abiama is a pagan god and not what many of us believe it is. Chukwu Abiama was the name given to the central God of the Arochukwu people.

Chukwu Abiam, which means the god that reveals truth was very instrumental during slave trade because the shrine which housed the god was more like a supreme court in Arochukwu, anybody whom was found guilty was either dedicated to the gods (Osu) or sold to the whites as a slave.

Igbos that claim to be Jews claimed Chukwu Abiama means God of Abraham, that Abiama is a distorted pronunciation of the word Abraham

It’s funny to find many Christians now using the phrase Chukwu Okike Abiama, if only they knew which God they are calling.

The claim that Chukwu Abiama means, God of Abraham, is just another attempt by some low self-esteem Igbos to rewrite the Igbo history and solidify their irrational claim of Jewish ancestry which I see as an insult to the great Igbo tribe.
http://www.izobofolo.com.ng/2019/01/chukwu-okike-abiama/

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by hunter21(m): 5:53pm On May 28, 2020
Of recent, I have being hearing that name resonating with my spiritual and mental faculties and experiencing the energy.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 6:23pm On May 28, 2020
hunter21:
Of recent, I have being hearing that name resonating with my spiritual and mental faculties and experiencing the energy.
Which name would that be please?
What precisely is the name resonating with your spiritual and mental faculties?
Describe how is it causing you to experience the energy or euphoria please?
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by eplanning: 7:50pm On May 28, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Which name would that be please?
What precisely is the name resonating with your spiritual and mental faculties?
Describe how is it causing you to experience the energy or euphoria please?

Please goan sit down you only understand and relate with eurocentrism.

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 10:28pm On May 28, 2020
eplanning:
[s]Please goan sit down you only understand and relate with eurocentrism.[/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Model Revealling The Spiritual Cage Of Jehovah, Allah And Other Religious Gods / Testaments Of God To His People For The Glorious Year 2022 / Am I Robbing God If I Refuse To Tithe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.