Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,032 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible (1248 Views)

More Hebrew Names From Cross River, Nigeria / Here Is All You Need To Know About The Black Hebrew Israelites Movement / How Did The Hebrew Women Deliver? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 6:27pm On May 22, 2020
I know that biblical end time events are supposed to commence this year. I expected the first seal of Revelation 6 to be opened by Jesus in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. I thought that the month of Nisan in the modern Hebrew calendar is synonymous with the month of Abib of the Bible calendar. The month of Nisan came and went and nothing happened.

This weekend, I got some information about some event that may happen in July and the event coincides with what should happen after the opening of the second seal. As I pondered on these matters, I remembered that the first month of the Hebrew calendar as observed by my native town, Umuawulu, in Anambra State of Nigeria, begins in the next new moon, May 22nd.

The original inhabitants of my native town are descendants of Judeans who fled from Judah to Egypt after Nebuchadnezzar conquered Judah (Jeremiah 43). They maintained ancient Hebrew culture (mixed up with idolatry) over the centuries, even though it is now greatly eroded by western culture. It is possible that the Hebrew calendar being operated by my native town is in synchrony with the calendar of the Bible. In that case, the first seal of Revelation 6 could be opened in the lunar month that begins this evening.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 6:29pm On May 22, 2020
According to the Hebrew calendar observed by my native town, Passover begins on Friday June 5th. It is possible that end-times angels will arrive the world in the night of that day, Israel time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5759360/exodus-gods-people-begins-passover
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 6:59pm On May 22, 2020
Kei144:
I know that biblical end time events are supposed to commence this year. I expected the first seal of Revelation 6 to be opened by Jesus in the first month of the ancient Hebrew calendar. I thought that the month of Nisan in the modern Hebrew calendar is synonymous with the month of Abib of the Bible calendar. The month of Nisan came and went and nothing happened.

This weekend, I got some information about some event that may happen in July and the event coincides with what should happen after the opening of the second seal. As I pondered on these matters, I remembered that the first month of the Hebrew calendar as observed by my native town, Umuawulu, in Anambra State of Nigeria, begins in the next new moon, May 22nd.

The original inhabitants of my native town are descendants of Judeans who fled from Judah to Egypt after Nebuchadnezzar conquered Judah (Jeremiah 43). They maintained ancient Hebrew culture (mixed up with idolatry) over the centuries, even though it is now greatly eroded by western culture. It is possible that the Hebrew calendar being operated by my native town is in synchrony with the calendar of the Bible. In that case, the first seal of Revelation 6 could be opened in the lunar month that begins this evening.

Kei144:
According to the Hebrew calendar observed by my native town, Passover begins on Friday June 5th. It is possible that end-times angels will arrive the world in the night of that day, Israel time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5759360/exodus-gods-people-begins-passover
[img]https://s7/images/main-qimg-3849a65fcef8a0a646fc79b3e2db8fa2ac316cb316eb4645.jpg[/img]

Tudor Parfit, is a leading Jewish Historian and very lenient in accepting that perhaps there could be Jews in sub Saharan Africa.

His books prove that Afro-Israelites folk tales are no more then 200 years old.

White Christian missionaries (i.e. donnie's favourites for slagging off) telling west Africans they are one of the lost tribes of Israel, this worked and they converted to Christianity. Many black African Anthropologists back this up, especially Igbo historians.

donnie, your esteemed attention is needed here ooo. Please come here and help a brother out, lmao. Smh
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kobojunkie: 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Kei144:

Stop wasting your time with all this nonsense! There are no seals to be broken during your lifetime, or even that of your immediate children. Rather than believe in such thing, may I suggest you focus instead on doing what Jesus commanded so you can make it into his Kingdom?

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 10:33pm On May 22, 2020
Kei144:

Interesting to know that your native town is awakened to their Hebrew identity. And yes, there may be certain variations in feast days depending on what Calendar is being used and how the counting is done.

About two months ago the Most High spoke to me about June and July 2020. They are significant and decisive months. Its a season of judgement. It's important that we prayerfully approach this period in repentance and supplication for ourselves and our loved ones who are lost.

SHABBAT SHALOM.

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 11:26pm On May 22, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/main-qimg-3849a65fcef8a0a646fc79b3e2db8fa2ac316cb316eb4645.jpg[/img]

Tudor Parfit, is a leading Jewish Historian and very lenient in accepting that perhaps there could be Jews in sub Saharan Africa.

White Christian missionaries (i.e. donnie's favourites for slagging off) telling west Africans they are one of the lost tribes of Israel, this worked and they converted to Christianity. Many black African Anthropologists back this up, especially Igbo historians.

donnie, your esteemed attention is needed here ooo. Please come here and help a brother out, lmao. Smh

donnie:
Interesting to know that your native town is awakened to their Hebrew identity. And yes, there may be certain variations in feast days depending on what Calendar is being used and how the counting is done.

About two months ago the Most High spoke to me about June and July 2020. They are significant and decisive months. Its a season of judgement. It's important that we prayerfully approach this period in repentance and supplication for ourselves and our loved ones who are lost.

SHABBAT SHALOM.
Thank you for being your brother's keeper, lmao
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 7:30am On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

It is not a matter of what Christian missionaries said or didn't say. The reality is that Jewish communities have been practicing ancient Hebrew culture for centuries. After several generations of people, people couldn't even know what the culture was all about or how it came about. But it turned out that when any person who lived in that culture comes into contact with the Bible, s/he sees the culture of his/her people right inside the Bible.

A well-known case is that of Olaudah Equiano (http://www.nlj.gov.jm/rai/CSEC/BookTheme2/The_Interesting_Narrative_of_the_Life_of.pdf). He was kidnapped from his home somewhere in today's Anambra State at the age of 11 and was sold into slavery. He was eventually shipped to America. Over time, he was owned by one man who taught him how to read and write, so that he could read the Bible. After reading the Bible, he concluded that his Igbo people have serious connection with Jewry and that one people must have come out of the other.

My own experience is that when we were reading the Bible in the class in the subject of Bible Knowledge (BK) in my form 1 in the 70s, I was thinking in my heart that what I was reading in the Bible was the same with some practices in my village. Up to mid 70s, the culture in my village still had some resemblance to what it was decades before. Towards the end of the 70s, westernization became rapid, as more youths entered boarding schools. The culture in my village today has no resemblance at all to the culture that i saw as a kid. By the time I was in the university, I began to hear about Jews in Igboland. Even though I doubted it because of the idolatry that I saw in my village as a kid, the feeling that I had in my mind as a kid in form 1 came back to me.

As for what Olaudah Equiano wrote, that either the Jews or his Igbo people must have come out of the other, the reality is that after Nebuchadnezzar conquered Judah, he took a lot of Judeans, mostly the elite, on exile to Babylon. A lot of people who had the wherewithal had escaped to neighboring nations as the war raged. By the time Nebuchadnezzar and his army departed from Judea, only peasants were left behind in Judea. He appointed a governor over them and left 20 Babylonian soldiers to guard the governor. When the people who had escaped to neighboring nations heard that the war was over and a new order had been established, they began to go back to Judea. This included a lot of the soldiers that fought against the Babylonians. Ten of the soldiers, led by a member of the defunct royal family conspired that they would murder the governor. Some other of the soldiers got to the governor first and warned him about the conspiracy and asked him for permission to kill the conspirators. The governor told them to never mind; he trusted in the 20 Babylonian guards. Well, the conspirators arrived and killed both the 20 Babylonian guards and the governor. All the people in Judea became afraid that Nebuchadnezzar was going to come back and kill all of them. They decided to move down to Egypt. They consulted Prophet Jeremiah over their decision, Jeremiah consulted God and gave the Judeans God's message that they should not go down to Egypt. They defied God's word and moved down to Egypt. Read Jeremiah chapters 41 to 44 for details of what happened. The white Jews of today are descendants of the Judeans that were exiled to Babylon. Most of the Judeans that went down to Egypt ended up in Igboland. They obviously met aboriginal Igbos in the land.

https://www.nairaland.com/4060272/information-igbo-jews

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 7:43am On May 23, 2020
donnie:

SHABBAT SHALOM.

That is some great information @donnie. Last weekend somebody told me about some message posted online about some terrible things happening in Southern Nigeria, especially in Igboland, by June/July. That information made me to remember that the Hebrew calendar observed by my native town has its first month beginning today. I had expected the first seal of Revelation 6 to be opened in the first month of the Hebrew calendar. I thought that today's Jewish calendar is synonymous with the ancient Hebrew calendar. But going by the Jewish calendar, the ancient Hebrew calendar should be in its third month and nothing has happened yet. The June/July date would correspond with the second month of my native town's Hebrew calendar and is likely when the second seal of Revelation 6 will be opened.

Re. 6:3-4 3When the Lamb opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!”
4Then another horse came out, a fiery red one. Its rider was given power to take peace from the earth and to make people kill each other. To him was given a large sword.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 8:42am On May 23, 2020
Kei144:
It is not a matter of what Christian missionaries said or didn't say. The reality is that Jewish communities have been practicing ancient Hebrew culture for centuries. After several generations of people, people couldn't even know what the culture was all about or how it came about. But it turned out that when any person who lived in that culture comes onto contact with the Bible, s/he sees the culture of her people right inside the Bible.

A well-known case is that of Olaudah Equiano (http://abolition.nypl.org/content/docs/text/life_of_equiano.pdf). He was kidnapped from his home somewhere in today's Anambra State at the age of 11 and was sold into slavery. He was eventually shipped to America. Over time, he was owned by one man who taught him how to read and write, so that he could read the Bible. After reading the Bible, he concluded that his Igbo people have serious connection with Jewry and that one people must have come out of the other.

My own experience is that when we were reading the Bible in the class in the subject of Bible Knowledge (BK) in my form 1 in the 70s, I was thinking in my heart that what I was reading in the Bible was the same with some practices in my village. Up to mid 70s, the culture in my village still had some resemblance to what it was decades before. Towards the end of the 70s, westernization became rapid, as more youths entered boarding schools. The culture in my village today has no resemblance at all to the culture that i saw as a kid. By the time I was in the university, I began to hear about Jews in Igboland. Even though I doubted it because of the idolatry that I saw in my village as a kid, the feeling that I had in my mind as a kid in form 1 came back to me.

As for what Olaudah Equiano about either the Jews or his Igbo people must have come out of the other, the reality is that after Nebuchadnezzar conquered Judah, he took a lot of Judeans, mostly the elite, on exile to Babylon. A lot of people who had the wherewithal had escaped to neighboring nations as the war raged. By the time Nebuchadnezzar and his army departed from Judea, only peasants were left behind in Judea. He appointed a governor over them and left 20 Babylonian soldiers to guard the governor. When the people who had escaped to neighboring nations heard that the war was over and a new order had been established, they began to go back to Judea. This included a lot of the soldiers that fought against the Babylonians. Ten of the soldiers, led by a member of the defunct royal family conspired that they would murder the governor. Some other of the soldiers got to the governor first and warned him about the conspiracy and asked him for permission them to kill the conspirators. The governor told them to never mind' he trusted in the 20 Babylonian guards. Well, the conspirators arrived and killed both the 20 Babylonian guards and the governor. All the people in Judea became afraid that Nebuchadnezzar would come back and kill all of them. They decided to move down to Egypt. They consulted Prophet Jeremiah over their decision, Jeremiah consulted God and gave the Judeans God's message that they should not go down to Egypt. They defied God's word and moved down to Egypt. Read Jeremiah chapters 41 to 44 for details of what happened. The white Jews of today are descendants of the Judeans that were exiled to Babylon. Most of the Judeans that went down to Egypt ended up in Igboland. They obviously met aboriginal Igbos in the land.

https://www.nairaland.com/4060272/information-igbo-jews

MuttleyLaff:
Do you think I am like you, who hasnt correctly and rightly studied to show himself approved to God? Do you think, I am like you who cant correctly handle the word of truth?. Do you think, I am like you, who cant correctly explain the word of truth? Do you think, I am like you, who cant accurately handle the word of truth?. Or I am like you, who cant rightly dividing the word of truth, hmm?.

I am not like you, who is ashamed to respond to each of all my numbered questions put to you. I am not like you who cant give a good effort of himself on giving an exegesis and hermeneutics of Genesis 5:24 and Hebrews 11:5, lol

Look at you doing a strawmanning here. Who did you see or read here, talking about Christianity, hmm? Where on this thread, did you read anyone talking about Yahushua being a Christian, hmm?

The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus was NOT even a Jew, talkless word being a Christian, lol, donnie. The word "Jew," fyi, is a modern invention, lol, it did not come into existence until the year 1775, lol, so no way possible, the Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus, be a Jew. In fact, the word "Jew," as we understand it today is NOT even in the bible, in that written form, lol. The Messiah, Yahushua aka Jesus sef, isnt Jew, lol.

OK, who is a Jew?. Simply put, Jews are people from nations other than the 12 Hebrew/Israelites tribes who practice a belief system known as Judaism/Pharisaism, the doctrine of the Pharisees, lol. It is similar to having those who believe in the Antioch Christ and/or Constantine Christ and so thereby are called Christians and what they believe in, is called Christianity, the doctrine of the Antioch Christ or Constantine Christ.

If one were to say that all believers are Judahites because Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, is of the tribe of Judah, it would be an incorrect assumption, a fallacy, so much the same way, would it be to claim that Jews are Judahites, because they arent. The Jews, about today, are not of the tribe of Judah.

In fact, just as I've earlier said, what is known as Judaism is actually Pharisaism. Judaism, as it pertains to Pharisaism, is a misnomer since it is neither the a belief/faith of Judah nor the doctrine that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ practiced. Pharisaism is the doctrine or practices of the Pharisees. Pharisaism, is not an Abrahamic faith, which is why Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, was always at loggerheads with Pharisees, lol, because Pharisaism, basically is Babylonian occult traditions, in place of the word of God, brought in by the Israelites, who returned from Babylonian exiles (i.e. John 8:44, Matthew 23:33, Mark 7:8, Luke 11:52 etcetera)

"7All this happened because the people of Israel had sinned against the LORD their God, who had brought them out of the land of Egypt from under the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt. They had worshiped other gods
8and walked in the customs of the nations that the LORD had driven out before the Israelites, as well as in the practices introduced by the kings of Israel.
9The Israelites secretly did things against the LORD their God that were not right. From watchtower to fortified city, they built high places in all their cities.
10They set up for themselves sacred pillars and Asherah poles on every high hill and under every green tree.
11They burned incense on all the high places like the nations that the LORD had driven out before them. They did wicked things, provoking the LORD to anger.
12They served idols, although the LORD had told them, “You shall not do this thing.”
13Yet through all His prophets and seers, the LORD warned Israel and Judah, saying, “Turn from your wicked ways and keep My commandments and statutes, according to the entire Law that I commanded your fathers and delivered to you through My servants the prophets.”
14But they would not listen, and they stiffened their necks like their fathers, who did not believe the LORD their God.
15They rejected His statutes and the covenant He had made with their fathers, as well as the decrees He had given them. They pursued worthless idols and themselves became worthless, going after the surrounding nations that the LORD had commanded them not to imitate.
16They abandoned all the commandments of the LORD their God and made for themselves two cast idols of calves and an Asherah pole. They bowed down to all the host of heaven and served Baal.
17They sacrificed their sons and daughters in the firec and practiced divination and soothsaying. They devoted themselves to doing evil in the sight of the LORD, provoking Him to anger.
18So the LORD was very angry with Israel, and He removed them from His presence. Only the tribe of Judah remained,
19and even Judah did not keep the commandments of the LORD their God, but lived according to the customs Israel had introduced.
20So the LORD rejected all the descendants of Israel. He afflicted them and delivered them into the hands of plunderers, until He had banished them from His presence.
"
- 2 Kings 17:7-20

So you want some history, hmm? OK. Remember that, following the death of Solomon, the Israelite nation split in two kingdoms, the kingdom of Israel and kingdom of Judah. The Kingdom of Judah with its capital at Jerusalem, emerged in the south. The House of Israel and the House of Judah regularly warred or allied with each other but the outsiders Assyrians came to destroy the House of Israel, while the House of Judah was able repel them and so survived by sheer paying tribute to the Assyrians. It was when the Assyrian Empire fell to the attacking force of the Babylonians, that's when and how the House of Judah was taken over, they invaded Jerusalem, the capital of Judah, destroyed the temple king Solomon had built and took the elites of Judah to Babylon. The exiles returned back to Jerusalem, three years after Babylon was captured by a Persia superior force. It is these returning exiles who now rebuilt the second temple, lol

The House of Israel had already been served with a divorce certificate by YAH, even before they were destroyed by the Assyrians , long before the Romans set on Jerusalem, lol. It was only the House or Judah, or the tribe of Judah, who remained faithful to YAH, as it was the tribe of Judah, who only, welcomed and took in the Levites (i.e. 2 Chronicles 11:13-15, Hosea 11:12 etcetera), when the House of Israel, aka the 10 lost tribes of Israel, namely Reuben, Simeon, Dan, Naphtali, Gad, Asher, Issachar, Zebulun, Manasseh, and Ephraim, stopped being faithful to YAH

Now, with that brief short version history done, donnie, if you really know and do 1000% understand what you are talking about here, you REALLY need to tell and explain, who you mean by Jews, in "Show me your historical proof that none of the Jews escaped". Of course, you havent got a clue, so I wont be surprise, you overlook and ignore this bit, lol

Please dont think of yourself more highly than you ought to think, lol

You like and enjoy living in your delusion worlds sha, lol. They will try to escape indeed. No man, no way just like in the days of Noah, they waited because of the typical, their stiff-necked nature, they didnt believe, they have this false sense of entitlement, thinking they are invincible, untouchable and that they cant be annihilated, so stayed behind just as like in the Genesis flood time narrative. It is only the believers, who believed Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ and His prophecy, that escaped

"20And when you see Jerusalem surrounded by armies, then you will know that the time of its destruction has arrived.
21Then those in Judea must flee to the hills. Those in Jerusalem must get out, and those out in the country should not return to the city.
22For those will be days of God’s vengeance, and the prophetic words of the Scriptures will be fulfilled.
23How terrible it will be for pregnant women and for nursing mothers in those days. For there will be disaster in the land and great anger against this people.
24They will be killed by the sword or sent away as captives to all the nations of the world. And Jerusalem will be trampled down by the Gentiles until the period of the Gentiles comes to an end.
"
- Luke 21:20-24

"14When the good news about the kingdom has been preached all over the world and told to all nations, the end will come.
15Someday you will see that “Horrible Thing” in the holy place, just as the prophet Daniel said. Everyone who reads this must try to understand!
16If you are living in Judea at that time, run to the mountains.
17If you are on the roof+ of your house, don't go inside to get anything.
18If you are out in the field, don't go back for your coat.
19It will be a terrible time for women who are expecting babies or nursing young children.
20And pray that you won't have to escape in winter or on a Sabbath.
21This will be the worst time of suffering since the beginning of the world, and nothing this terrible will ever happen again.
22If God doesn't make the time shorter, no one will be left alive. But because of God's chosen ones, he will make the time shorter.
"
- Matthew 24:14-22

No, those that escaped the annihilation were, only the Israelites who converted, who became believers after believing, lol brother, lol. The Bible cannot lie.

Do you know who were those that escaped? Do you know the identity of those who escaped, hmm? Well, like I earlier said in the above reproduced comment, I earlier made, Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ that He had warned about the destruction of Jerusalem (i.e. Luke 21:20-24 & Matthew 24:14-22 above) and of course the prophecy in 70 AD was fulfilled.

So, lol, them Israelites, in that earlier Matthew 24:15-16 & Matthew 24:14-22 above, who escaped, on the aftermath that prophecy getting fulfilled 40 years later, were the converted, changed, repented Israelites, who became believers hence why the "There is neither Judahite nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all ONE in Christ Jesus.”" as per Galatians 3: 28
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 8:42am On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Behold, the days are coming, says Yahweh,
and when I will make with the house of Israel
and with the house of Judah a covenant new
"
- Bible > Interlinear > Jeremiah 31:31

Dont worry bro, grab a chair to sit down on, as I'll again with this kill a one, two or more few demons for you and bring things to you in their proper perspective lol. OK?

For starters, why not try reading and studying the Bible, with using a very combination of both a Hebrew/Greek–English lexicon and Hebrew/Greek–English interlinear. I personally use my Hebrew/Greek–English interlinear a lot more often than using my Hebrew/Greek–English lexicon, lol. It will do you a world of good donnie, trust me, if you take to my advice of using Hebrew/Greek–English interlinear, as this will save you from all these your getting the wrong information about the bible, lol.

donnie, up there is the Hebrew to English interlinear for Jeremiah 31:31. Right there before your eyes, is how the original Jeremiah 31:31 was written in Hebrew, the same Hebrew text, as an English interlinear is what's seen printed above up there donnie, lol.

Listen donnie, the word "new" used in Jeremiah 31:31, is the Hebrew word "chadash". It has the meaning of the sense of something different, of something not previously known or used, hence why it is new, lol. Please dont be mistaken and dont say anything the Bible never said. The bible didnt say "renewed" as you falsely claim, but rather it explicitly says "new".

It correctly, in Jeremiah 31:31, says that Yahweh, will, with the house of Israel (i.e. ten of the twelve tribes of Israel, who lived in the Northern Kingdom) and the house of Judah (i.e. the Southern Kingdom comprising of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin) make a new covenant. Now, there is nothing about renewal donnie in Jeremiah 31:31. Fear God nah. It is a new covenant and not a renewal covenant.

"22In the same way, even though God has the right to show His anger and his power, He is very patient with those on whom his anger falls, who are destined for destruction.
23He does this to make the riches of his glory shine even brighter on those to whom he shows mercy, who were prepared in advance for glory.
24And we are among those whom he selected, both from the Jews and from the Gentiles.
25Concerning the Gentiles, God says in the prophecy of Hosea,
“Those who were not my people, I will now call my people.
And I will love those whom I did not love before.

26And, “Then, at the place where they were told,
‘You are not my people,’ there they will be called ‘children of the living God.’”
27And concerning Israel, Isaiah the prophet cried out,
“Though the people of Israel are as numerous as the sand of the seashore, only a remnant will be saved.
28For the LORD will carry out his sentence upon the earth quickly and with finality.”
29And Isaiah said the same thing in another place:
“If the LORD of Heaven’s Armies had not spared a few of our children,
we would have been wiped out like Sodom, destroyed like Gomorrah.
30What does all this mean? Even though the Gentiles were not trying to follow God’s standards,
they were made right with God. And it was by faith that this took place
31But the people of Israel, who tried so hard to get right with God by keeping the law, never succeeded.
32Why not? Because they were trying to get right with God by keeping the law instead of by trusting in him
They stumbled over the great rock in their path.
33God warned them of this in the Scriptures when He said,
“I am placing a stone in Jerusalemp that makes people stumble, a rock that makes them fall.
But anyone who trusts in him will never be disgraced.
"
- Romans 9:22-33

I can see that you havent contextually read Romans 9:4 and this is so obvious, because if you had, you wouldn't have misunderstood the gist and what Apostle Paul is saying in all that, lol. Smh.

Do you know donnie, that, lol, the people in the Northern Kingdom (i.e. the ten lost tribes) often had their brothers, in the Southern Kingdom called Gentiles, hmm? Anyway lol, nvm that, dont worry, just follow along and catch me down below where more about the Gentiles, I'll with Genesis 48:19 give you a rude awakening, lol.

You dont have a track record of someone with good knowledge, so please stop pretending and deceiving yourself that you have anything good, beneficial, profitable, useful, or valuable to offer. All you've been spreading and promoting is witch hunting, division along skin colour, hatred, bigotry, racial slurs, name calling, myths and fables, bizarre sexual encounters with female human beings, blaming others for whatever woes there is you can imagine, hallucination of mistaken belief that the sound of neighbour's drone flying in dead hours of the night is that of an UFO, lol, etcetera. Smh. You deserve to be pitied.

Whatever knowledge you have is not worth seeing the light of day donnie. I am sorry for being blunt frank and harsh with you about this, even saying it to your face and not behind you. You need to keep that your poison, trash and toxic to yourself.

Do you want a plane ticket?
To Cameroon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon or the Central African islands Sao Tome and Principe?

You go wound ooo, if I break this thing down for you. You'll cry if I spill the beans on you and on the antecedents of Judah, not that it will matter anyway because you are an impostor, you arent a real Judahite, you are not of the Tribe of Judah, certainly not Shevet Yehudah. You are not from Judea.

You are a covetous person, you are not satisfied coveting being an Israelite, you even are coveting to be an Ewondo in addition, lol. So tell me, please do, tell the time and route of the migration from Israel to the rain forest regions of Cameroon, Congo, Equatorial Guinea, Gabon and/or the Central African islands Sao Tome and Principe

Listen brother, listen good and take it to the bank, there is no Israelite alive on earth today, capable of tracing his/her ancestry to Abram/Abraham or Jacob/Israel, but here you are donnie, claiming to be from Israel, know the time and route of the migration of your people. OK, if you claim to be of Judah, well, guess what. The same fate that befell Israel/Ephraim (i.e. the 10 northern tribes aka the kingdom of Israel) also caught up with the kingdom of Judah, too (i.e. the southern two tribes, Judah and Benjamin) There is no Israel/Ephraim, there is no Judah, lol.

"But his father said, "Son, I know what I am doing.
It's true that Manasseh's family will someday become a great nation.
But Ephraim will be even greater than Manasseh,
because his descendants will become many great nations
(i.e. Gentiles, lol)"
"
- Genesis 48:19

I pity you. Smh. You really have no idea of what you've set your mind on to talk about. Fyi, to start with, from Genesis 48:19 above you can see that younger Ephraim and elder brother Manasseh were adopted by Jacob/Israel, lol, to be his children. They took the place of Joseph (i.e. their father) and Levi (i.e. their uncle). donnie, you see in that Genesis 48:19 above , "melo ha goyim" is the original Hebrew text that translate to "great nations", but what actually it originally means, in Hebrew, is "a fullness of the Gentiles" and there's a very good reason for why Jacob/Israel made that prophetic blessing prayer on Ephraim, lol. You just follow along as your blinkers will soon fall off, lol, as this post continues to unfold

You're lucky, time no dey. You're lucky, time isnt an ally donnie, else I would have broken this thing down completely into small small pieces for you. I would have explained how it got to a point that Ephraim became so powerful and dominant, that the ten tribes switched from being called Israel to being called Ephraim. There was a lot of back and forth, where one minute, the northern ten tribes known as Israel are called "Ephraim" and another minute, you find them reverting to calling themselves "Israel". The southern two tribes, Judah and Benjamin, stuck with only calling themselves Kingdom of Judah.

Of course, I have previously told, about how it was the tribe of Ephraim, who led the 10 northern tribes (i.e. the house of Israel) in a serious attack on and taking up arms against the house of Judah (i.e. the Southern Kingdom comprising of the tribe of Judah and Benjamin) Anyway, here's the shocker for you ignorant and puffed-up self

Ephraim, for its many sins, idolatory, rebellion, aggression, dissent etcetera, had God's judgment visited upon it. The whole ten tribes, Israel/Ephraim was captured by the Assyrians. The conquering Assyrians, displaced and dispersed Israel/Ephraim separated and flung them all over the place. The Assyrians scattered the whole ten tribes of Israel/Ephraim all over the, at least 120 nations that comprised the Assyrian Empire and essentially forced them to conform, transform, change, convert and take on the customs, attitudes, lifestyle etcetera of the Gentile Assyrians, lol. They intermingled and intermarried with the over 120 gentiles in the widely spread Assyrian Empire and so that is how Israel/Ephraim began to lose its identity. The assimilation into the Assyrian culture, tradition, lifestyle etcetera was the death, end and extinction of Israel/Ephraim.

It is this, the lost sheep of the house of Israel, lol, that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ sought out first before seeking the other Gentiles at large, lol. Praise God Alleluia. Nobody forced the lost sheep of the house of Israel, Israel/Ephraim to become Gentiles. They wanted, by their antecedents, to be Gentiles, and God allowed it to be. There you have it donnie, Genesis 48:19, came home to roost, just the way Jacob/Israel made that prophetic blessing, lol. It even gets better donnie, just as father Abraham, donnie, was pleased to see that Yahushua Ha Mashiach day was coming, that he saw it and was happy (i.e. Genesis 22:18 and John 8:56) so his grandson, Jacob/Israel prophetically saw the last days and he told each one of his sons of it while talking about it to each one of them, lol (i.e. Genesis 49:1-28)

Now, as I keep telling you, there is no Israelite alive on earth today, capable of tracing his/her ancestry to Abram/Abraham or Jacob/Israel. You see, anybody could have the Israel/Ephraim blood in them, from being from one of them ten lost tribes of the house of Israel but there's no absolute way of confirming that. It is only God. It is only YAH who knows, so next time brother, when you are throwing your weight about, bad mouthing and cussing Gentiles, lol, just know at the back of your mind, you could actually be living in a glass house and throwing stones, lol.

You said, according to the TORAH, MESSIAH will divide His people into tribes when He returns, and restore temple worship, along with His statues and laws then you sign-posted to Ezekiel chapters 40- chapters 48. OK, if just to help my ignorance, lol, list here below the names of the tribes MESSIAH will divide His people when He returns, lol. Will you please do that, hmm, lol?

"11Many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
12And because there will be more and more lawlessness, most people's love will grow cold.
13But the person who endures to the end will be saved.
14"This Good News about the kingdom will be spread throughout the world as a testimony to all nations.
Then the end will come
"
Matthew 24: 11 – 14

You're even worse than lawless Christians. You're a false prophet, deceiving not just yourself but also deceiving many other people and leading them astray. When time opportunes again, I'll break things further down and into more smaller pieces for you because I know all these, are too much for you to read, as you really have a short attention span. Reading context and content, are hard work for you, lol, that I've come to know about you, lol.

"34When the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they gathered together.
35One of them, an expert in Moses' Teachings, tested Jesus by asking,
36"Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in Moses' Teachings?"
37Jesus answered him, " 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your mind.'
38This is the greatest and most important commandment.
39The second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as you love yourself.'
40All of Moses' Teachings and the Prophets depend on these two commandments."
"
- Matthew 22:34-40

You are a joke. Look at you, you've consistently and regularly till tomorrow fall flat on your face, tripped up by the royal law prescribed in the Scripture that Yahushua Ha Mashiach, aka Jesus Christ referenced. You try to muddy up the faith of believers, but we thank YAH, that the whole world can see through your shenanigans and descent into lawlessness.

That's all good, but just know, that I have more than I say, and speak less than I know, lol. I am 24/7 watching & have my eyes on you, lol.
Bros, you're skipping history. Where is the earlier annihilation, taken captive and exiled by the Assyrians, hmmm?

bro, I respect what you was thinking in your heart that what you was reading in the Bible was the same with some practices in your village, but have you just for started, had the privilege yet to at all review the Babylonian Hammurabi code of laws, collection of 282 rules, to compare with the Mosaic Law hmm? The Israelites are yet to taken captive by the Babylonians here ooo. My point, here is why don't you think the Mosaic laws are about same as the Babylonian Hammurabi code of laws and the fact that there is a lot of "borrowed ideology" from different past cultures in that Moses introduced to make up the Torah with, examples are the Ugaritic texts et cetera

Well, nothing spoilt here, as you keep to your lane and unlike our other brother don't incite hatred, bitterness, or falsehood about the skin complexion of the MESSIAH et cetera.

I know all that to know about Olaudah Equiano bro. The thing about Mr Equiano, is that when, trying to find a meaningful explanation for the woes, hardships sufferings, enslavement, brutality, man's evil towards another fellow man, then him and of course fellow Africans captured and sold off et cetera, it is very easy to find comfort, in thinking the Igbo people must have come out of the other. Unfortunately, this is practically impossible and nothing more than wishful thinking. I am sorry bro, this is nothing less than identity theft and a molestation of Israelites history, coupled with spitting in the face of 2,000 years of Israelites' suffering. Anthropologically speaking, bar after being mongrelised, there are no Black Hebrew Israelite (BHI)
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 8:48am On May 23, 2020
[img]https://s7/images/ezgif-3-05b76504b94c.jpg[/img]
"36No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son,g but only the Father.
37As it was in the days of Noah, so will it be at the coming of the Son of Man.
"
- Matthew 24:36-37

"And concerning that day or hour no one knows,
not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
"
- Mark 13:32

"Jesus replied,
“It is not for you to know times or seasons
that the Father has fixed by His own authority.
"
- Acts 1:7

I think, it should begin to sink in, why Yahushua Ha Mashsiach said, no one knows the day or hour, especially after Pope Gregory messed up the calendar, lmao.

Here is a a little bit to the calendar-time mystery. Once in Rome, the year began in March but the month of September, meaning the seventh, is now the ninth month, and October, which means eight, has become our tenth month. November that means nine, is our eleventh month and December meaning ten, is currently the twelfth month, lmao
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 10:26am On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Bros, you're skipping history. Where is the earlier annihilation, taken captive and exiled by the Assyrians, hmmm?

bro, I respect what you was thinking in your heart that what you was reading in the Bible was the same with some practices in your village, but have you just for started, had the privilege yet to at all review the Babylonian Hammurabi code of laws, collection of 282 rules, to compare with the Mosaic Law hmm? The Israelites are yet to taken captive by the Babylonians here ooo. My point, here is why don't you think the Mosaic laws are about same as the Babylonian Hammurabi code of laws and the fact that there is a lot of "borrowed ideology" from different past cultures in that Moses introduced to make up the Torah with, examples are the Ugaritic texts et cetera

Well, nothing spoilt here, as you keep to your lane and unlike our other brother don't incite hatred, bitterness, or falsehood about the skin complexion of the MESSIAH et cetera.

I know all that to know about Olaudah Equiano bro. The thing about Mr Equiano, is that when, trying to find a meaningful explanation for the woes, hardships sufferings, enslavement, brutality, man's evil towards another fellow man, then him and of course fellow Africans captured and sold off et cetera, it is very easy to find comfort, in thinking the Igbo people must have come out of the other. Unfortunately, this is practically impossible and nothing more than wishful thinking. I am sorry bro, this is nothing less than identity theft and a molestation of Israelites history, coupled with spitting in the face of 2,000 years of Israelites' suffering. Anthropologically speaking, bar after being mongrelised, there are no Black Hebrew Israelite (BHI)

Igbos are not the only Hebrew people in Nigeria and this is the main problem with the so-called AWAKENING they say they have. As for your Babylonian Hammurabi code etc. ...that's not surprising because Nimrod of Babylon was taught wisdom that came from Ham, his grand father who was taught by Noah who also taught his two other sons Shem and Japhet wisdom which he learned from his own ascestors, the ancients. They taught him the laws and commandments and statutes of YAHUAH. Even Egypt (Mitsrayim) who are also Hammites, had similar laws.

Those Hebrews who go after Khemet rather than identify as Israel and with the ELOHIYM of Israel cause problems for themselves and the true Nation of Israel. Incase you don't know, Khemet comes from the Hebrew Word Kham of Khamata which is the same word for Ham. But the priesthood, the kingdom and salvation of YAHUAH has been given to ISRAEL his chosen people.

#AwakeOIsrael
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 10:48am On May 23, 2020
I want to look at the route of migration to Igboland.

Je. 43:8-13 8In Tahpanhes the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah:
9“While the Jews are watching, take some large stones with you and bury them in clay in the brick pavement at the entrance to Pharaoh’s palace in Tahpanhes.
10Then say to them, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: I will send for my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and I will set his throne over these stones I have buried here; he will spread his royal canopy above them.
11He will come and attack Egypt, bringing death to those destined for death, captivity to those destined for captivity, and the sword to those destined for the sword.
12He will set fire to the temples of the gods of Egypt; he will burn their temples and take their gods captive. As a shepherd picks his garment clean of lice, so he will pick Egypt clean and depart.
13There in the temple of the sun[b] in Egypt he will demolish the sacred pillars and will burn down the temples of the gods of Egypt.’”

The Judeans went down to Egypt due to fear of Nebuchadnezzar. Here they are in Egypt and there comes the news that Nebuchadnezzar was coming into Egypt. The only way for Nebuchadnezzar to get into Egypt was through the same route that the Judeans moved into Egypt. So, the Judeans could never attempt to go back to the land of Judea, but rather to move towards the south. The Judeans went to as far as Cush (today's South Sudan).

After Nebuchadnezzar left Egypt, the Judeans were free to live anywhere between Egypt and Cush. More than one millennia later, Islam came up and their chief target were Jews. The Judeans hated to be dominated, a trait Europeans saw even among precolonial Igbos. In order to avoid being dominated, the Judeans moved from Cush towards the west. That would take them through today's Central African Republic and then through Cameroon, until they got to a place where they could live without anyone challenging them.

The archaeology of Igbo-Ukwu revealed bronze artifacts dated to the 9th century A.D. which were initially discovered by Isiah Anozie in 1939 while digging a well in his compound in Igbo-Ukwu, an Igbo town in Anambra State, Nigeria. As a result of these finds, three archaeological sites were excavated in 1959 and 1964 by Thurstan Shaw which revealed more than 700 high quality artifacts of copper, bronze and iron, as well as about 165000 glass, carnelian and stone beads, pottery, textiles and ivory. They are the oldest bronze artifacts known in West Africa and were manufactured centuries before the emergence of other known bronze producing centers such as those of Ife and Benin. The bronzes include numerous ritual vessels, pendants, crowns, breastplates, staff ornaments, swords, and fly-whisk handles. The Igbo-Ukwu bronzes amazed the world with a very high level of technical and artistic proficiency and sophistication which was distinctly more advanced than contemporary bronze casting in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Igbo-Ukwu.

The artifacts discovered in the archaeology of Igboukwu were actually brought by the Judeans from Egypt. Egypt was very much ahead of Europeans. Islam made the Arabs to stand still until the Europeans overtook them. The archaeology of Igboukwu shows that the Judeans arrived Igbo hinterland around 9th to 10th century AD, which is after the rise of Islam.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 11:52am On May 23, 2020
donnie:
Igbos are not the only Hebrew people in Nigeria and this is the main problem with the so-called AWAKENING they say they have. As for your Babylonian Hammurabi code etc. ...that's not surprising because Nimrod of Babylon was taught wisdom that came from Ham, his grand father who was taught by Noah who also taught his two other sons Shem and Japhet wisdom which he learned from his own ascestors, the ancients. They taught him the laws and commandments and statutes of YAHUAH. Even Egypt (Mitsrayim) who are also Hammites, had similar laws.

Those Hebrews who go after Khemet rather than identify as Israel and with the ELOHIYM of Israel cause problems for themselves and the true Nation of Israel. Incase you don't know, Khemet comes from the Hebrew Word Kham of Khamata which is the same word for Ham. But the priesthood, the kingdom and salvation of YAHUAH has been given to ISRAEL his chosen people.

#AwakeOIsrael
Of course, there isn't anything surprising there, the point however is why is Kei144 limiting his observed similarities to only the Israelites and not extend as far as the Babylonians circa Nimrod, just after the flood. That is where civilisation started. I can provide maps from for there, showing garden of Eden emanating from the Mesopotamia, north east Mediterranean region
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 11:52am On May 23, 2020
Kei144:

9“While the Jews are watching, take some large stones with you and bury them in clay in the brick pavement at the entrance to Pharaoh’s palace in Tahpanhes.
10Then say to them, ‘This is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: I will send for my servant Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon, and I will set his throne over these stones I have buried here; he will spread his royal canopy above them.
11He will come and attack Egypt, bringing death to those destined for death, captivity to those destined for captivity, and the sword to those destined for the sword.
12He will set fire to the temples of the gods of Egypt; he will burn their temples and take their gods captive. As a shepherd picks his garment clean of lice, so he will pick Egypt clean and depart.
13There in the temple of the sun[b] in Egypt he will demolish the sacred pillars and will burn down the temples of the gods of Egypt.’”

The Judeans went down to Egypt due to fear of Nebuchadnezzar. Here they are in Egypt and there comes the news that Nebuchadnezzar was coming into Egypt. The only way for Nebuchadnezzar to get into Egypt was through the same route that the Judeans moved into Egypt. So, the Judeans could never attempt to go back to the land of Judea, but rather to move towards the south. The Judeans went to as far as Cush (today's South Sudan).

After Nebuchadnezzar left Egypt, the Judeans were free to live anywhere between Egypt and Cush. More than one millennia later, Islam came up and their chief target were Jews. The Judeans hated to be dominated, a trait Europeans saw even among precolonial Igbos. In order to avoid being dominated, the Judeans moved from Cush towards the west. That would take them through today's Central African Republic and then through Cameroon, until they got to a place where they could live without anyone challenging them.

The archaeology of Igbo-Ukwu revealed bronze artifacts dated to the 9th century A.D. which were initially discovered by Isiah Anozie in 1939 while digging a well in his compound in Igbo-Ukwu, an Igbo town in Anambra State, Nigeria. As a result of these finds, three archaeological sites were excavated in 1959 and 1964 by Thurstan Shaw which revealed more than 700 high quality artifacts of copper, bronze and iron, as well as about 165000 glass, carnelian and stone beads, pottery, textiles and ivory. They are the oldest bronze artifacts known in West Africa and were manufactured centuries before the emergence of other known bronze producing centers such as those of Ife and Benin. The bronzes include numerous ritual vessels, pendants, crowns, breastplates, staff ornaments, swords, and fly-whisk handles. The Igbo-Ukwu bronzes amazed the world with a very high level of technical and artistic proficiency and sophistication which was distinctly more advanced than contemporary bronze casting in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeology_of_Igbo-Ukwu.

The artifacts discovered in the archaeology of Igboukwu were actually brought by the Judeans from Egypt. Egypt was very much ahead of Europeans. Islam made the Arabs to stand still until the Europeans overtook them. The archaeology of Igboukwu shows that the Judeans arrived Igbo hinterland around 9th to 10th century AD, which is after the rise of Islam.
[img]https://s7/images/main-qimg-02add098486b361b836d6799999b94d4.png[/img]

[img]https://s7/images/main-qimg-4a9df8bdd49298fc640c9a2d7fb11e15.png[/img]
There is no way the Israelites would have travelled down to the west African coast et cetera. Their yet unmongrelised skin first would be a disadvantage and would work against them, except Kei144 you believe like donnie does that the Israelites were black-skinned, meaning as dark skinned as you were. that being you would say they were black. Hmm, lmao?

Now fyi, Kei144, the above two snapshots shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates. There are no anthropological nor archaeological findings of Israelites findings anywhere in the west African coast et cetera. The only thing donnie brings up are 15th century upwards photos, because there are nothing earlier than that. It was the papal bull and expelled mongrelised Jews from Portugal who brought in some seemingly Jew culture to parts in Africa. You won't find any records or finding earlier than the 1400s
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 12:13pm On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

There is no way the Israelites would have travelled down to the west African coast et cetera. Their yet unmongrelised skin first would be a disadvantage and would work against them, except Kei144 you believe like donnie does that the Israelites were black-skinned, meaning as dark skinned as you were. that being you would say they were black. Hmm, lmao?

Now fyi, Kei144, the above two snapshots shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates. There are no anthropological nor archaeological findings of Israelites findings anywhere in the west African coast et cetera. The only thing donnie brings up are 15th century upwards photos, because there are nothing earlier than that. It was the papal bull and expelled mongrelised Jews from Portugal has brought in some seemingly Jew culture to parts in Africa. You won't find any records or finding earlier than the 1400s

Please avoid my mention in foolish posts such as these.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 12:18pm On May 23, 2020
Kei144:

Keep preaching brother and ignore the naysayers who would rather that everyone was as ignorant as they are.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
donnie:
Please avoid my mention in foolish posts such as these.
The truth must have touched a nerve or maybe it was too truthful for you to stomach. Hmm?
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 12:25pm On May 23, 2020
donnie:
Keep preaching brother and ignore the naysayers who would rather that everyone was as ignorant as them are.
"How horrible it will be for you, scribes and Pharisees! You hypocrites!
You cross land and sea to recruit a single follower,
and when you do, you make that person twice as fit for hell as you are
"
- Matthew 23:15

You want proselytes, who would believe along with you that Yahushua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ is black-skinned and that all white skinned people are up to no good, abi?
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 2:43pm On May 23, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Now fyi, Kei144, the above two snapshots shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates. There are no anthropological nor archaeological findings of Israelites findings anywhere in the west African coast et cetera. The only thing donnie brings up are 15th century upwards photos, because there are nothing earlier than that. It was the papal bull and expelled mongrelised Jews from Portugal has brought in some seemingly Jew culture to parts in Africa. You won't find any records or finding earlier than the 1400s

The migration to Igboland didn't happen in one decade. Judeans moved down to Egypt in the 6th century BC. They apparently reached Igboland in 9th/10th century AD. It wasn't even the original Judeans that left Judea for Egypt that migrated, but their descendants that were born in Africa. The Jews that migrated from Cush (South Sudan) were born in Cush. The climate of Cush is not any different from the climate of Igboland. For example, Ramsey Noah has a white Jew father, but was born in Nigeria; is it so difficult for him to migrate to Congo? By the way, the movement from Cush to Igboland wasn't a straight movement. They would just move some distance from where they presently were and try to settle. Some years later something would happen and they would move to a new location. By the time they reached Igboland, after several generations, nothing happened to cause further movement. Incidentally, by the time they reached Igboland, the generation that reached Igboland couldn't understand the purpose of some of the gadgets or artifacts that they inherited from their fathers; hence they got them buried in what is now known as Igboukwu archaeological discovery.

As for the two snapshots that shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates, the white Jews did not know much about the other Jews that went down to Egypt. They don't know who the following passage of Scripture is talking about.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush, my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

Beyond the rivers of Cush. Is beyond the rivers of Cush included in your "two snapshots that shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates"?

2 Likes

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 4:04pm On May 23, 2020
Kei144:
The migration to Igboland didn't happen in one decade. Judeans moved down to Egypt in the 6th century BC. They apparently reached Igboland in 9th/10th century AD. It wasn't even the original Judeans that left Judea for Egypt that migrated, but their descendants that were born in Africa. The Jews that migrated from Cush (South Sudan) were born in Cush. The climate of Cush is not any different from the climate of Igboland. For example, Ramsey Noah has a white Jew father, but was born in Nigeria; is it so difficult for him to migrate to Congo? By the way, the movement from Cush to Igboland wasn't a straight movement. They would just move some distance from where they presently were and try to settle. Some years later something would happen and they would move to a new location. By the time they reached Igboland, after several generations, nothing happened to cause further movement. Incidentally, by the time they reached Igboland, the generation that reached Igboland couldn't understand the purpose of some of the gadgets or artifacts that they inherited from their fathers; hence they got them buried in what is now known as Igboukwu archaeological discovery ...
Kei144, let's confirm we are signing the same hymn.
1/ What colour skin (i.e. skin complexion) were the assumed Israelites that migrated down the Nile across over to the west African coasts et cetera please?
2/ The dates don't add up, when you say:
"... Judeans moved down to Egypt in the 6th century BC. They apparently reached Igboland in 9th/10th century AD. It wasn't even the original Judeans that left Judea for Egypt that migrated, but their descendants that were born in Africa. The Jews that migrated from Cush (South Sudan) were born in Cush ..."

The dates are upside down, so which is which, I ask kei144?

Kei144, fyi, in their first defeat, the Israelites were taken captive by the Assyrian and forced to resettled among 120 other nations spread across the vast Assyrian Empire, hence how the phrase the Ten Lost Tribes aka lost sheep of Israel came about. There were no escapes, they were either killed or taken prisoner to be exiled, so I don't understand you now saying prior to 70 AD, an Israelites migration, in the 8th century had already begun, when in actual fact their migration didn't start until after Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD (i.e. the 1st century)

Similarly, in around the 6th century, when the Babylonians attacked the Southern kingdom, House of Judah, there were no escapees, the crop of the society who weren't killed were as exiles taking to the Babylonian royal courts, only to return back later to build the second temple et cetera. You haven't thought this through properly kei144 because the Israelites easily could pass for an Egyptian or Eithopian, but not except the Israelite has been mongrelised will he/she pass for a black skinned West African.

By the way I thought Ramsey Noah was Lebanese nah. Anyway, he's by the side lines. Back to the Israelites proper, your historical facts are wack and not kosher bro. There are no historians ever make mention of Israelites/Jews presence beyond the Nile earlier than the 1400s

Kei144:
As for the two snapshots that shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates, the white Jews did not know much about the other Jews that went down to Egypt. They don't know who the following passage of Scripture is talking about.

Zep. 3:10 From beyond the rivers of Cush, my worshipers, my scattered people, will bring me offerings.

Beyond the rivers of Cush. Is beyond the rivers of Cush included in your "two snapshots that shows the historical migration of the Israelites in a picture, with verifiable dates"?
Yes it does Kei144 and fyi, Cush in that verse, is not referring to modern Ethiopia (i.e. called Abyssinia, in the old), but the area along the Nile just south of Egypt, you can see in the snapshot, ancient Nubia, underlined in red. They settled there in the 5th century. The pasted map has all the verifiable dates.

I'll paste a link for below for you to see, review and even use the magnify/expand feature on it, if necessary to see it larger.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-02add098486b361b836d6799999b94d4
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by eplanning: 6:35pm On May 23, 2020
Weldon Kei144...

The fire don dey catch everywhere.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 1:32pm On May 24, 2020
June Is the Month of Revealing!

Kathi Pelton
Fredericksburg, Virginia

I believe that we are at the end of a long night, where we went to sleep only seeing signs of spring and signs of the budding of flowers, but as the dawn is beginning to awaken on this quarantine, and we are able to come face to face with one another once again...we will see that the Bride has blossomed!

I love to watch the spring bulbs as they come up out of the ground and the buds appear. I am filled with anticipation for the unveiling of the beauty hidden within. Then each year I will go to bed one night with only buds and the next morning wake up to see that they have blossomed! It is like a prince came and kissed each one during the night and they opened their eyes and arose to display their beauty and to release their fragrance.

This is what is happening with the Bride! Before this global shut down we were a bud just waiting to be kissed by the Son and awakened. But suddenly, the night is coming to a close and we have received our kiss and are in full bloom. We are in the newness of morning.

Get ready to be intoxicated by the fragrance of the Bride and her Bridegroom. The beauty of oneness has blossomed, and it will not just last for a short season; this garden is an eternal one with no end.

Can you see the dawn awakening? Can you smell the fragrance of what has blossomed? Can you feel the anticipation of the Father to reveal the Bride as she has been prepared?

May is the month of blossoming and June is the month of revealing—get ready for a holy intoxication of beauty!

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=23717#word-truncate

The first seal of Revelation 6 will be opened in June, by full moon. Manifestation of the sons of God will commence; starting with the firstfruits, the 144,000 Israelites.

2 Likes

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 5:11pm On May 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Kei144, let's confirm we are signing the same hymn.
1/ What colour skin (i.e. skin complexion) were the assumed Israelites that migrated down the Nile across over to the west African coasts et cetera please?
2/ The dates don't add up, when you say:
"... Judeans moved down to Egypt in the 6th century BC. They apparently reached Igboland in 9th/10th century AD. It wasn't even the original Judeans that left Judea for Egypt that migrated, but their descendants that were born in Africa. The Jews that migrated from Cush (South Sudan) were born in Cush ..."

The dates are upside down, so which is which, I ask kei144?

Kei144, fyi, in their first defeat, the Israelites were taken captive by the Assyrian and forced to resettled among 120 other nations spread across the vast Assyrian Empire, hence how the phrase the Ten Lost Tribes aka lost sheep of Israel came about. There were no escapes, they were either killed or taken prisoner to be exiled, so I don't understand you now saying prior to 70 AD, an Israelites migration, in the 8th century had already begun, when in actual fact their migration didn't start until after Jerusalem was destroyed by the Romans in 70 AD (i.e. the 1st century)

Similarly, in around the 6th century, when the Babylonians attacked the Southern kingdom, House of Judah, there were no escapees, the crop of the society who weren't killed were as exiles taking to the Babylonian royal courts, only to return back later to build the second temple et cetera. You haven't thought this through properly kei144 because the Israelites easily could pass for an Egyptian or Eithopian, but not except the Israelite has been mongrelised will he/she pass for a black skinned West African.

By the way I thought Ramsey Noah was Lebanese nah. Anyway, he's by the side lines. Back to the Israelites proper, your historical facts are wack and not kosher bro. There are no historians ever make mention of Israelites/Jews presence beyond the Nile earlier than the 1400s

Yes it does Kei144 and fyi, Cush in that verse, is not referring to modern Ethiopia (i.e. called Abyssinia, in the old), but the area along the Nile just south of Egypt, you can see in the snapshot, ancient Nubia, underlined in red. They settled there in the 5th century. The pasted map has all the verifiable dates.

I'll paste a link for below for you to see, review and even use the magnify/expand feature on it, if necessary to see it larger.
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-02add098486b361b836d6799999b94d4

Kei144:
June Is the Month of Revealing!

Kathi Pelton
Fredericksburg, Virginia

I believe that we are at the end of a long night, where we went to sleep only seeing signs of spring and signs of the budding of flowers, but as the dawn is beginning to awaken on this quarantine, and we are able to come face to face with one another once again...we will see that the Bride has blossomed!

I love to watch the spring bulbs as they come up out of the ground and the buds appear. I am filled with anticipation for the unveiling of the beauty hidden within. Then each year I will go to bed one night with only buds and the next morning wake up to see that they have blossomed! It is like a prince came and kissed each one during the night and they opened their eyes and arose to display their beauty and to release their fragrance.

This is what is happening with the Bride! Before this global shut down we were a bud just waiting to be kissed by the Son and awakened. But suddenly, the night is coming to a close and we have received our kiss and are in full bloom. We are in the newness of morning.

Get ready to be intoxicated by the fragrance of the Bride and her Bridegroom. The beauty of oneness has blossomed, and it will not just last for a short season; this garden is an eternal one with no end.

Can you see the dawn awakening? Can you smell the fragrance of what has blossomed? Can you feel the anticipation of the Father to reveal the Bride as she has been prepared?

May is the month of blossoming and June is the month of revealing—get ready for a holy intoxication of beauty!

https://www.elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=23717#word-truncate

The first seal of Revelation 6 will be opened in June, by full moon. Manifestation of the sons of God will commence; starting with the firstfruits, the 144,000 Israelites.
Please give the names of the tribes of the Israelites that the firstfruits will comprise of
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by eplanning: 6:48pm On May 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Please give the names of the tribes of the Israelites that the firstfruits will comprise of

Must he? When that's not the point of his message... Neither is it a bible quiz.

Go and check Revelation chapter 7 yourself. grin
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by Kei144(m): 6:10am On May 26, 2020
eplanning:

Must he? When that's not the point of his message... Neither is it a bible quiz.

Go and check Revelation chapter 7 yourself.

God bless you, @eplanning. You are right; the answer to his question is in Revelation 7. The issue of Jews among Igbos or Jews among any other people in Nigeria will be settled next month, when the firstfruits begin to do all the works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry.

In 1994, a colleague told me and my friend that he attended a Christian conference in Portharcourt in which white evangelists were saying, "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you!" By 2002, a lady minister of the gospel told me that she was in such a conference in December 1995 and the white evangelists said that they saw the map of Africa in the hand of God like a gun. Nigeria is the trigger and South Africa is the barrel. If you look at a map of Africa and imagine it to be a gun, the trigger area will actually be Nigeria and South Africa will be like the barrel. If you look at where the trigger finger will press, it is the east coast of Nigeria, close to Igboland. That is why the white evangelists chose PortHarcourt as the venue of the mid 90s annual Christian conference. My understanding is that the great end time revival will be started by some Igbos. It could be the same Igbos that will carry it to South Africa, from where it will reach the whole world. The Asuza Street, Los Angeles revival that started the Pentecostal movement in 1906 was led by a black man.

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by eplanning: 12:17pm On May 26, 2020
Kei144:

God bless you, @eplanning. You are right; the answer to his question is in Revelation 7. The issue of Jews among Igbos or Jews among any other people in Nigeria will be settled next month, when the firstfruits begin to do all the works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry.

In 1994, a colleague told me and my friend that he attended a Christian conference in Portharcourt in which white evangelists were saying, "Nigerians, the whole world is waiting for you!" By 2002, a lady minister of the gospel told me that she was in such a conference in December 1995 and the white evangelists said that they saw the map of Africa in the hand of God like a gun. Nigeria is the trigger and South Africa is the barrel. If you look at a map of Africa and imagine it to be a gun, the trigger area will actually be Nigeria and South Africa will be like the barrel. If you look at where the trigger finger will press, it is the east coast of Nigeria, close to Igboland. That is why the white evangelists chose PortHarcourt as the venue of the mid 90s annual Christian conference. My understanding is that the great end time revival will be started by some Igbos. It could be the same Igbos that will carry it to South Africa, from where it will reach the whole world. The Asuza Street, Los Angeles revival that started the Pentecostal movement in 1906 was led by a black man.

There are several tribes and Ethnic groups in Nigeria and other West African countries that are Israelites and they will hear the call to awaken. It was S.G. Elton who prophesied describing Nigeria as the trigger.

KONGO had already awakened since the 1600s. God raised several prophets who prophesied to their people that Jesus was truly a black man with great signs wonders and miracles. Many were killed in gruesome ways. Read about KIMPA VITA, SIMON KIMBANGU, SIMON TOKO etc. That is why you see the Europeans do everything to destroy KONGO. Over 12 million Congolese were killed, millions more had their hands cut off.

What Isrealites need to do is repent, come out of false religions and keep the laws, statutes and Commandments of God. Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 4:07pm On May 26, 2020
Kei144:
God bless you, @eplanning. You are right; the answer to his question is in Revelation 7.
The issue of Jews among Igbos or Jews among any other people in Nigeria will be settled next month, when the firstfruits begin to do all the works that Jesus did during his earthly ministry.

Since we are now talking of hand of God, like a gun, I must admit, that in my excitement, I threw caution to the wind and jumped the gun, so let me reload the gun chamber and re-fire Kei144. Please accept my apologies for asking you a right question at the wrong time.

Now Kei144, since you as an Igbo claim to be of a Black Hebrew Israelites ethnicity (i.e. BHI) please tell what specific tribe of Israel are you from?

1 Like

Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by eplanning: 4:23pm On May 26, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Since we are now talking of hand of God, like a gun, I must admit, that in my excitement, I threw caution to the wind and jumped the gun, so let me reload the gun chamber and re-fire Kei144. Please accept my apologies for asking you a right question at the wrong time.

Now Kei144, since you as an Igbo claim to be of a Black Hebrew Israelites ethnicity (i.e. BHI) please tell what specific tribe of Israel are you from?

Don't answer him Kei144. Let him go and ask his white slavemasters who taught him everything he knows. Besides, it's not compulsory to know your tribe. Just awake as an Isrealite and repent.

Just to help your curiosity, Igbo land should have Gad, Asher and Judah.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by MuttleyLaff: 4:35pm On May 26, 2020
eplanning:
Don't answer him Kei144. Let him go and ask his white slavemasters who taught him everything he knows. Besides, it's not compulsory to know your tribe. Just awake as an Isrealite and repent.

Just to help your curiosity, Igbo land should have Gad, Asher and Judah.
Fa-fa-fa foul! Who dash monkey banana chop, lmao. When did Gad and Asher or even the tribe of Judah move over to Igbo land?

The reason why eplanning says its not compulsory to know your tribe is because he knows they were all wiped out, just as YAH promised he will do after serving Israel a divorce marriage certificate for committing adultery, persistent idolatry, treacheries et cetera. Nobody escaped the Romans 70 AD annihilation, they only ones that escaped were the Israelites who believed the prophecy Yahushua Ha Mashiach gave 40 years earlier before 70 AD and sold off their properties, shared its among themselves with the have-nots, then escaped before the Romans came to invade Jerusalem, destroyed the city, killed as many as possible and took survivors as slaves to Egypt to sell off and some to Rome to build the Colosseum or Coliseum, as a gift to the people of Rome

Kei144, eplanning and his oga Mr d, will lead you up the creek without a paddle. You better, while you have the time to, repent and find your way back to safe and solid hard ground. You will bloom again brother.
Re: Modern Hebrew Calendar Is Not In Synchrony With The Calendar Of The Bible by donnie(m): 12:20pm On May 28, 2020
Kei144:

The migration to Igboland didn't happen in one decade. Judeans moved down to Egypt in the 6th century BC. They apparently reached Igboland in 9th/10th century AD. It wasn't even the original Judeans that left Judea for Egypt that migrated, but their descendants that were born in Africa. The Jews that migrated from Cush (South Sudan) were born in Cush. The climate of Cush is not any different from the climate of Igboland. For example, Ramsey Noah has a white Jew father, but was born in Nigeria; is it so difficult for him to migrate to Congo? By the way, the movement from Cush to Igboland wasn't a straight movement. They would just move some distance from where they presently were and try to settle. Some years later something would happen and they would move to a new location. By the time they reached Igboland, after several generations, nothing happened to cause further movement. Incidentally, by the time they reached Igboland, the generation that reached Igboland couldn't understand the purpose of some of the gadgets or artifacts that they inherited from their fathers; hence they got them buried in what is now known as Igboukwu archaeological discovery.

Israelites are not white and this talk about socalled "white Jews" is something that needs to be addressed and quickly, because it's an abomination that so-called Igbo Jews will become allies with Satan. Even Judaism which they have embraced is from Babylon and not from YAH. That is one reason I do not agree with the IPOB. The Ashkenazi (so-called white Jews) know the truth but hide it. And the only way they will accept you Igbos is if you join them to denounce other true Isrealites around the world even in Nigeria as non-Israelites. For example, the Igbos and Yorubas are one people. They migrated together, how then do you suddenly become Jews and the Yorubas are not?

Fake Jews are afraid that we want to take their land which we are not even interested in doing. Besides, that may not even be the promised land spoken of in the scriptures. Too many lies have been told. MESSIAH knows all that we do not know.

That's the reason why the Igbos claim to Jewish ancestory is POLITICALLY motivated. If you're their friend they say you are brothers and must be Isrealites. If you are against them, your heathen or a Canaanite. There is no call to repentance. They embrace Christianity with all it's paganism. The so-called awakened ones are deeply into ancestor worship. What about the reputation Igbos have with regards to honesty in business? I admire the Igbos but this is the bane of their struggles...their alliance with ESAU over YAH's people. The Most High cannot bless such a movement. If you even get your country, it will be no guarantee of freedom, salvation or prosperity for your people....And YAHUAH is about to judge this falsehood because he wants to bring about a true awakening among Igbo Israelites.

I guess I've said quite a lot. Please note that I am not by this addresing or even rebuking you as a person, but simply expressing what has been on my heart for long. It's about time Igbos give thought to this

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christainity And The Doctrine Of Not Marrying Two Wives. Is It Biblical? / The God In The Book Of Genesis Is An Idol. Na Me Talk Am. / Mega Church (Crystal Cathedra) Files For Bankruptcy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 272
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.