Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,981 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon (1650 Views)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. / How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though / David Dafinone Is Dead! Nigeria Senator In Guinness Book Of Records Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Oksman(m): 3:28am On May 23, 2020
slimfit1:
Igbo people have problem it's either they are blind or can not get a hint. Buhari is saying to you that you are not part of Nigeria. Aba, Igbo people are like a woman in an abusive relationship, the husband doesn't want to say go, but hoping that she will park up and leave.

Did you read article at all to understand the message or you are just programmed like a robot to attack anything Igbo.
Is she an Igbo woman?
Why make a useless comment on a public fora?
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Philistine(m): 5:17am On May 23, 2020
Oksman:

Did you read article at all to understand the message or you are just programmed like a robot to attack anything Igbo.
Is she an Igbo woman?
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Staro: 6:18am On May 23, 2020
JAMO84:
So she cannot be sacked because her name is Mary?

Since the beginning of his second term, Buhari has sacked:

Tunde Fowler - FIRS -Yoruba

Mohammed Gur - TCN - Hausa

Maikanti Baru - NNPC - Hausa

Muiz Banire - AMCON - Yoruba....

Yoruba and Hausa did not cry.

I AM DONE TALKING

Mumu, which tribe replaced them ?
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Akaegwu(m): 6:44am On May 23, 2020
JAMO84:
So she cannot be sacked because her name is Mary?

Since the beginning of his second term, Buhari has sacked:

Tunde Fowler - FIRS -Yoruba

Mohammed Gur - TCN - Hausa

Maikanti Baru - NNPC - Hausa

Muiz Banire - AMCON - Yoruba....

Yoruba and Hausa did not cry.

I AM DONE TALKING
Who replaced them. Enweghị uche bụ obiri na àjà ọcha
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Nobody: 6:58am On May 23, 2020
Noted Mrs Okon
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by slimfit1(m): 9:46am On May 23, 2020
Oksman:

Is she an Igbo woman?

God bless Oduduwa republic I can't read and write my friend.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by schoolmaster: 11:14am On May 23, 2020
Supermugu:
.... HNMMM 5 % + 0.01 % = Biafra grin

Is everyone from d south, Igbo and Biafran? Anyway you are super mugu indeed.
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by ajailer(m): 11:52am On May 23, 2020
GEJ did this too so I guess GMB is just trying to replicate the act back.
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 23, 2020
schoolmaster:

Is everyone from d south, Igbo and Biafran? Anyway you are super mugu indeed.
... The same way u think anyone from the north is Hausa
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by Deprof1010: 12:56pm On May 23, 2020
Why is it DAT some people cn nt understand the hand writing on the wall. Reason what the man said and u will see that there
is big truth in it. If this corruption continues I wonder what is king to happened.
Re: Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon by orisa37: 1:43pm On May 23, 2020
BUHARI WANTS TO HANDOVER TO BURAITAI.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Police Arraign Hausa Okada Riders Who Attacked Lekki Residents / Ize-Iyamu Campaigns In Ovia North East, Ovia South West & Ikpoba-okha [Photos] / See What Yahaya Bello Was Caught Doing After Supreme Court Judgement (watch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.