Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,095 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though (1093 Views)

Nigeria Will Disintegrate If Tinubu Is Not Removed. / Nigeria Will Disintegrate Sooner Tjan We Thought. / Buhari's Tribalism And Corruption Will Disintegrate Nigeria: Senator Okon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Frankdaz9: 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2020
How Nigeria will disintegrate finally in the coming months. (According to my prediction)

1) APC crisis
2) Tinubu confesses
3) As Covid19 eases Massive Protests across Biafra land
4) Protest spreads to the North with indigenous people rebelling against the fulanis.
5) Nigerian Army will foolishly shoot unarmed civilians.
6) Fulanis begin their already planned killings and invasion.
7) IPOB finally stands up to defend themselves with arms.
cool Unrest in the Nigeria Army as disagreement and division ignites.
9) Division of the Nigeria Army due to disagreement on shooting innocent protesters.

It is at this very moment 2 things has to happen.

1) America/UN deploys envoy to tranquilize the situation by leading the process of Referendum.

2) Southern and espescially Western (Yorubas) Leaders say enough is enough and push for Biafra and Oduduwa rep.

First wave of Biafra liberation happened back when MNK was incarcerated.

If this second time everybody don't come out in mass and push for total freedom, then just as MNK said :

"If Biafra doesn't come this year then it is our fault"
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by OsuIgboIpob: 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2020
OSUs and their usual nonsense.

The Obsessions this people have with yorubas is unimaginable!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by sageb: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2020
Frankdaz9:
How Nigeria will disintegrate finally in the coming months. (According to my prediction)

1) APC crisis
2) Tinubu confesses
4) Protest spreads to the North with indigenous people rebelling against the fulanis.
9) Division of the Nigeria Army due to disagreement on shooting innocent protesters.

1) America/UN deploys envoy to tranquilize the situation by leading the process of Referendum.

2) Southern and espescially Western (Yorubas) Leaders say enough is enough and push for Biafra and Oduduwa rep.

If this second time everybody don't come out in mass and push for total freedom, then just as MNK said :

so you believe those cowards can actually do these things. When their supreme leader is running from pillar to post and inciting hatred for others. Those cowards are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

1 Like

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Pauladex(m): 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2020
Your chronic malaria has entered second stage.

3 Likes

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Iceberg3: 4:04pm On Jun 28, 2020
Pauladex:
Your chronic malaria has enter second stage
giramma Sha grin
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by KAHBOOM: 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2020
What did u Brew?

Yoruba's don't have balls.

They can never ever destroy Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Guestlander: 4:34pm On Jun 28, 2020
One bowl of isiewu and 5 bottles of Hero beer and the jargons will keep flowing like river Niger.

1 Like

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Yebosola(m): 4:47pm On Jun 28, 2020
sageb:
so you believe those cowards can actually do these things. When their supreme leader is running from pillar to post and inciting hatred for others. Those cowards are bunch of delusional ignoramus.

Eleribu, lamentations of IPOB miscreant,you that is not coward, a run away coward is playing Ludo with your brain, and you are forming on NL.

2 Likes

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by deji17: 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
OSUs are their usual nonsense.

The Obsessions this people have with yorubas is unimaginable!

What is wrong with these meat heads?

The people who couldn't stop the Orji families from embezzling the entire future of Abia for centuries are the ones having the most opinions about Tinubu and South west. How they left the rot in their own place to talk about another region they have no idea about is actually laughable.

1 Like

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Factshunter: 5:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin

3 Likes

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Tranquillity360: 5:28pm On Jun 28, 2020
You think Yorubas have ball.

Tinubu will not be president. A yoruba man will not be president.

And nothing will happen.
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by SarkinYarki: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tinubu confesses what ?
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by tutudesz: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2020
Frankdaz9:

1) APC crisis
2) Tinubu confesses

UN will deploys envoy
Referendum can only happen if 55% of Nigerians want it and stop fooling yourself with your Biafrans dream, because UN will never support the oppression of South South people in Biafrans.

1 Like

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by PlsBanMe: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
I usually laugh when people talk about disintegrating Nigeria.

Give them power and they will keep quiet.

Once power touches the hand of every tribe that wants to quit, they forget about quitting. Instead, they pick up knives to cut out their shares of the National Cake.

3 Likes

Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by orisa37: 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2020
The Name is YORUBA NOT YORUNBA
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Commonsense99: 11:21pm On Jun 28, 2020
grin
PlsBanMe:
I usually laugh when people talk about disintegrating Nigeria.

Give them power and they will keep quiet.

Once power touches the hand of every tribe that wants to quit, they forget about quitting. Instead, they pick up knives to cut out their shares of the National Cake.
How many countries in Western Europe developed wihh that your kind of national cake? Common sense is all what they needed, not crude oil bro!
Igbo man is a traveller, he have seen development outside the shores of Africa, he have seen what countries with zero resources are able to achieve, he doesn't need your power that will benefit only the president and maybe 20 of his friends as against 70 million igbos ! We dont think like Almajiris.
Originally igbos are Republicans who are Egalitarian in nature, where central power means nothing to them which is why they will tell you "igbo amaghi Eze(igbos don't know any king)"

What they want is equal opportunity , that will allow them to thrive, since Zoogeria is afraid of their business acumen and pace of growth, hence igbos want out QED
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Frankdaz9: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
How many countries in Western Europe developed wihh that your kind of national cake? Common sense is all what they needed, not crude oil bro!
Igbo man is a traveller, he have seen development outside the shores of Africa, he have seen what countries with zero resources are able to achieve, he doesn't need your power that will benefit only the president and maybe 20 of his friends as against 70 million igbos ! We dont think like Almajiris.
Originally igbos are Republicans who are Egalitarian in nature, where central power means nothing to them which is why they will tell you "igbo amaghi Eze(igbos don't know any king)"

What they want is equal opportunity , that will allow them to thrive, since Zoogeria is afraid of their business acumen and pace of growth, hence igbos want out QED
thank you! a typical Yoruba Muslim will always disagree with you. They despise truth,who blame them, they were not even told the truth about themselves.
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Ojiofor: 1:21am On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Frankdaz9:

1) APC crisis
2) Tinubu confesses

[/s]

We don't want any kind of shooting in Igboland.
Secondly don't go to war again without weapons only to wait for UN to safe our asses because they may not come like in the past.
Re: How Yorunbas And Tinubu Will Disintegrate Nigeria, My Prediction Though by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 29, 2020
O. P

Dead this tra tra tra segregation shitty talk.

No region can secede away with this current state of Nigeria. The country is so mixed up more than what you see.
Infact dead the thought.

(1) (Reply)

Tribalism Has To Stop On Social Media / 2023: ‘we Should Push Tinubu To Be Greater Than Awolowo’, Says Oluwo / Watch How Rochas Was Pushed, Mobbed, Intimidated & Bundled Away: Pics & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.