Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,087 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask (64008 Views)

I 'Surrender' After This– Pregnant Woman In Labour Tells Husband(video) / Passenger Coughs, Dies At Checkpoint In Osun/oyo Boundary / Lockdown: RRS Rushes Pregnant Woman In Labour To Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Olabode971(f): 12:32am On May 23, 2020
Worst police force in the world is not an easy accolade oh.. na Nigeria win the accolade.

Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Stanchem029: 12:38am On May 23, 2020
Godislove1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CjXxzsFeo

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Ugwueme1
Askprof
Lalastica
Seun
Dominique
Please I want to make a report here for all to see. This man Anthony munachi okeke is impersonating another naira lander with this video but each time I tried to expose his deeds, I will be banned and all my posts will be deleted. Please seun fish out the moderator that maybe working with this man to defraud people on this forum.

1 Like

Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Iamlawal(m): 12:38am On May 23, 2020
RapistOnBail:
sad
Stubborn woman

U be mumu o
Rip to her
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Stanchem029: 12:39am On May 23, 2020
Godislove1:
please forgive me, if I can help myself I won't be begging I've been looking for help on nairaland please My name Anthony am 28 years old from Edem in nsukka local government area Enugu. I have been suffering from paraplegic spinal cord injury for the past 12 years now, I only able to survive only because my ageing mother look after me but life is too very hard for us. My mother is diabetic my hand are partially affected and I have severe UTI infection due to unable to change catheter we find it hard to feed or buy healthcare. Please am appealing to well meaning Nigerian to help have mercy please help us, nothing is too small and to any NGO that can accept my condition please. Almighty God bless you. More detail

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1CjXxzsFeo

Anthony M Okeke
UBA
Tony the criminal are you back?
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Reynbowjenie: 1:03am On May 23, 2020
Pitied her
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by One4me: 1:04am On May 23, 2020
When the RIGHTOUS RULE, the people REJOICE
but When an EVIL MAN RULES, there is GNASHING OF TEETH at all times, for the people.

Your "Missing President" is more concerned with RUGA and FULANISATION agenda, than attend to cogent matters of national interest.
RIP to the two lives.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by One4me: 1:06am On May 23, 2020
Stanchem029:

Ugwueme1
Askprof
Lalastica
Seun
Dominique
Please I want to make a report here for all to see. This man Anthony munachi okeke is impersonating another naira lander with this video but each time I tried to expose his deeds, I will be banned and all my posts will be deleted. Please seun fish out the moderator that maybe working with this man to defraud people on this forum.

Which Nairalander is he impersonating?
Can you give more clarification to your allegation so that the mentioned Moderators can act on it.
And which of the Moderators just banning you, instead of investigating the allegation?
Corruption everywhere.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Stanchem029: 1:11am On May 23, 2020
One4me:

Which Nairalander is he impersonating?
Can you give more clarification to your allegation so that the mentioned Moderators can act on it.
And which of the Moderators just banning you, instead of investigating the allegation?
Corruption everywhere.
Nwamabo247, ugwueme1 that's the naira land moniker he is impersonating. As for the moderator deleting and hiding my posts and thread, I don't know.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Richsquad(m): 1:22am On May 23, 2020
Kosiso12:
BREAKING!!! Heavy Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Police Checkpoint Over Facemask(Photos)

Irate youths, on Thursday, staged a heavy protest in Abigi, Ogun State, following the death of a pregnant woman, Mrs Opeoluwa Waidat Adedeji, at a police checkpoint, Igbere TV has learnt.

Igbere TV gathered that the angry protesters, who stormed the Abigi Divisional Police Headquarters, blamed policemen manning the checkpoint for her death. The mother of six lost her life while on the way to the hospital for delivery.

The deceased pregnant woman was being rushed to the hospital on a motorcycle by two men when they were accosted at the Sowore River checkpoint.

The police officers inquired why they were not wearing face masks and also not obeying the social distancing order of the state government.

The policemen allegedly delayed the trio on a motorcycle, citing the ongoing restriction of movement over COVID-19, but later allowed them to go upon realizing the woman was bleeding profusely.

Adedeji, however, gave up the ghost before getting to the hospital, prompting the angry youth of the community to storm the police headquarters with the remains of the dead woman, insisting that policemen were responsible for her death.

https://igberetvnews.com/1352265/breaking-heavy-protest-pregnant-woman-labour-dies-police-checkpoint-facemaskphotos/

Hmmm this is what poverty can do..if she was in a benz or gwagon no popo will harass her..what a failed system smh,hustle.make ur wife no.go hospital for bike go die for road o..make money online even with the lockdown its possible,alot of people have said stuff lile this about making money online only to find out its some sort of rubbish,but there are genuine ways also even tho they may not be completely legal tho but hey ur politicians steal from u daily and i dont see u jailing them,including ur number one mr integrity..

Judge me if u want it doeant matter but im rich and i can teach u if u are not forming self righteous and born again and pls if u dnt have balls then pls stay away from my contact i wont even reply u cos i have survived this long without getting caught like mompa cos im not stupid,im real careful and u will understand when u get in too..im a hacker,mostly crypto cos thats where major cash is,but ul also learn smaller hacks to rake in a few hundred dollars as well but crypto is the bomb..yes u might want to ask whats in it for me sharing this knowledge,lol ofcourse more money from u na cos money no dey ever do person ask dangote..and as for u whats in it for u?lol na u go run when u begin touch better bread and buying benz in a few months..

U be good civil servant earning legally right?ok cool but pls ask urself if u and mompa stand on the street beside each other what will happen?bro even u go rush mompa even tho everyone knows his wealth isnt too clean and i can assure u that ur babe or wife will follow him to get fvcked right infront of u..wise up dnt be the other looser whose girl gets fvcked by the rich guy..even Obj them their way no dey completely straight right from when they were in government so y should i not make money as long as im not killing anyone like some politicians and ritualists or yahoo boys..

Abeg i don too talk,if u ready make.bread then holla me send a mail..if u like do if u like dont do it doesnt change the fact that im very rich and will probably fvck ur girl if she crosses my path..them dey like abroad guys wey get some thousand dolls to thro away lol..

2 Likes

Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Chukabiz(m): 1:22am On May 23, 2020
namqul:
stubborn woman how ?
You be m..... Aswear.

You see someone seeking for useless attention and you could not make him realise how foolish he is by ignoring him.
Smh
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Chukabiz(m): 1:24am On May 23, 2020
Chinakwam:

Oga mind ur comment for here. Ewu.
U think say na for every post u go comment nonsense. Fucking ugly son of a bedraggled mongrel. Kitikpa rachapukwa gi anya there

You sef nawa.

You see someone seeking for useless attention and you could not make him realise how foolish he is by ignoring him.
Smh
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by GreaterFuture1(m): 1:25am On May 23, 2020
IceLip:
..Pregnant woman was being rushed to the hospital with a motocycle by two men **in lasisi voice "moo2cicu" oh GOD**
?? WTH is this?
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by dalass(f): 1:53am On May 23, 2020
mkoabiola:
Police are jus insane in this corona period.

Even lastma DAT should be controlling traffic are arresting motorists over face mask.

This corona don cause more harm oo.

But igbere TV is always everywhere

Seems all uniformed men in Naija received the uniform to torment and extort its citizens lipsrsealed
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by humgraphics: 1:58am On May 23, 2020
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by wiseman2011(m): 2:05am On May 23, 2020
RIP to the woman, the mother of six but why did the bike rider and other occupant didn't wear nose mask as instructed by FGN ?, because they were conveying pregnant woman to the hospital they are exempt from doing the right thing ?, we should not judge yet until we get the other side of the story please,
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by tfkdiamond04: 2:16am On May 23, 2020
This Nigeria of a thing... Since have been travelling abroad, have never experienced this kind of habit from foreign police. At Nigeria age. All these nonsense still happening. Nigeria chicken police. Their face too black. Have mercy on the civilians foolish police. Face mask can only be compulsory in the mall, in the car if you are more than two. Not going alone, or not alone in your car. Not emergency like this. RIP woman
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Kkkem: 2:23am On May 23, 2020
Haaa God will not forgive this police ooooo
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by luxurious121(m): 2:24am On May 23, 2020
Another criminals organization DAT we av in ds country is Nigeria police force... Police no be ur friend ooo
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Bemuda: 3:03am On May 23, 2020
You know sometimes I tell myself and others that Nigerian government in fact most African governments or leaders are one of the dumbest leaders on earth.
WHO said wear nose masks (personally you won't see them wear it)
Pneumonia is a very dangerous bacteria disease and it has been around for long but we never wear face mask because of it same as the deadly Tuberculosis, we never wear face mask for it. Why are we killing ourselves over nose masks?
And this is Nigerian government foolishly following WHO directives as preventive measures!
And then Nigerian police, what else do I need to say, the most unprofessional, unreliable, greedy, and uneducated security arm of Nigeria. So don't expect much from them.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Loadedpenvibes(m): 3:04am On May 23, 2020
INCREDIBLE
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Akwaibomdude(m): 3:19am On May 23, 2020
Mother of six and still going for more. Are the six on ground already well trained. naija
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Pato14(m): 3:24am On May 23, 2020
NPF remains the most brutal force in the world So shameful
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Jossibest(m): 3:44am On May 23, 2020
We dnt have police but all we have is high way rubbers on uniform
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Badonasty(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2020
I like as the people leave the woman dead body in the station....make dem make sure say the police chop am
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Myhusband(m): 3:56am On May 23, 2020
in a sane country, police will rather offer an help to use their van to covey them to the hospital but in naija everything na big deal

I won't question God why I was born in this aboki and alimajiri country
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Majestybaba92(m): 3:58am On May 23, 2020
Nonsense! Even Buhari don't wear nose mask for the fear of been suffocated
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by kareemkamil(m): 4:10am On May 23, 2020
Unbelievable, I guess another pic demons group in this country, are police forces. I think it is time for government to do something about them, before they finished Nigerians.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by ignis: 4:13am On May 23, 2020
The police should know some cases are emergency.
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by nurusystem(m): 4:38am On May 23, 2020
Nigeria police need to be reformat
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by BAVOSKI(m): 4:41am On May 23, 2020
RapistOnBail:
sad

Stubborn woman
slowpoke
Re: Protest As Pregnant Woman In Labour Dies At Ogun Police Checkpoint Over Facemask by Starz825(m): 4:55am On May 23, 2020
mytime24:
Naija Police is ur enemy nd nt friend

As in....many policemen became part of the police family just because they were jobless...
Not as if they have the job at heart.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Men Smell Down There? How To Eliminate The Odor? / Doreen Moraa Moracha Celebrates 28 Years Of Living With HIV (Photos) / Black Soot: What My Ceiling Fan In Port Harcourt Looks Like (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.