Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,780 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) (11755 Views)

Emoney & Kcee Welcome MC Oluomo With Cash & Gifts To Their Residence (pics/vid) / Reekado Banks Hosts Larry Ekundayo In His Residence (pics) / Aliko Dangote At DJ Cuppy's 25th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by ugbede69(m): 5:46pm On May 23, 2020
broke guys association will be screaming "vanity"
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Ribspot: 5:51pm On May 23, 2020
Follow me on Instagram! Username: ribspot
https://www.instagram.com/ribspot
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by 247day: 6:13pm On May 23, 2020
[s]
tatatar:
Fake news
This is not his home angry
[/s]
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2020
Hazlett1988:

Amen ooo and me too ooo
As you age, you'll wake up to reality.
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 8:38pm On May 23, 2020
OKorowanta:

How? The winsh don baff?
lol
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:40pm On May 23, 2020
EmmySparky:
Wow...tell me how witch fit attack anybody for this house ...
Never knew dangote's house is located in Spain and it's for sale.

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by ednut1(m): 9:02pm On May 23, 2020
ogtavia:
OP, you are a MUMUni...the first picture is Otedola's house and I believe the rest are just google images.
the first is dangote's house off akin adesola in VI. The rest are Google images like you said. Otedola stays in banana island and uses his yacht most times
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Giant777(m): 10:37pm On May 23, 2020
Where's this house located... Which state which Town
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by EmmySparky(m): 10:43pm On May 23, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Never knew dangote's house is located in Spain and it's for sale.
wow this op needs flogging then
Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Shattuck(m): 9:08am On May 24, 2020
ogtavia:
OP, you are a MUMUni...the first picture is Otedola's house and I believe the rest are just google images.
u dey mind the idiot,without even confirming anything they will just post anything without facts or verification, even the second image is a European styled house, I have always known the first to be otedola's.

1 Like

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by Shezkid01(m): 2:10pm On May 24, 2020
Bornfool:

Don't worry my broda keep striving if you fail 500 times you stand up again never give up

Re: Aliko Dangote's Private Residence (pics) by limeta(f): 8:54am On May 25, 2020
humilitypays:
NIGER DELTA AND CRUDE OIL SAGA

My dear sister, I understand your anger, you have the right to be angry with my words but what I said is how many or majority of Niger Delta minority tribes feel about Igbos; they always feel Igbos are the major enemy just because Aguiyi Ironsi stopped Adaka Boro from making a move to secede from Nigeria....of course any President will make effort to stop secessionist all over the world. That is why I don't blame Buhari for his clamp down on IPOB, I only blame him for unleasing Nigerian armed soldiers to kill unarmed IPOB and non IPOB protesters if not, Buhari did no wrong stopping secessionists in his tenure cos its an insult to any sitting President.

But my anger with Niger Delta minority tribes is most of them are shallow in thinking to believe an Igbo man who does not wait for revenue from Abuja to be their biggest enemy in Nigeria. An Igbo man who has never ruled Nigeria since 1966, isn't that madness

You talked about 2nd Niger Bridge or whatever being built with Niger Delta crude oil, have you forgotten that Southeast also have crude oil being mined even as we speak in Imo State and Abia states

Southeast crude oil deposits may not be as huge as the ones in Niger Delta based on today statistics from Hausa-Fulani and Yoruba controlled federal government bodies and secret military enshrined policies to impoverish Igbo states and suppress Igbos from making further move for secession after the end of the civil war in 1970, but still if the crude oil deposits in the Southeast as falsely under-reported by Nigerian government of today is left for Southeast region alone to make use of, it is more than enough for Southeast development; where it becomes small is when it is to be shared by the whole Nigeria stretching from south to north.

Let me enlighten you so you don't join others in the bandwagon, one month crude oil revenue from Shell and Adax Petroleum exploration in Uguta Lake, Uguta Imo State alone will fix 2nd Niger Bridge and many other Southeast roads, so face your real enemies - the north!

And you called Igbo businesses spare parts business and I laugh, oh you think only the Igbos selling spare parts and petty trading you see all over Nigeria are the only Igbo business men It will shock you to discover that majority of the manufacturing and production plants in Nigeria are owned by Igbos, forget Aliko Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga bla bla bla...they are just single individuals making wave in a whole tribe....in Igbo land, in my community alone, we have so many industrialists who own manufacturing plants and factories producing the things you and I make use of everyday.......maybe you are not aware that the owner of the biggest manufacturer of the biscuits you, your kids and kids all over Nigeria eat everyday is an Igbo man.....what about the hot drinks almost every poor Nigerian man, drivers, conductors, etc drink on daily basis.....owned by Igbo man, where do I start or stop Igbo businesses are far beyond the spare parts traders, building material traders, and artisans you see all over Nigeria and beyond, Igbos are also key players in industrialisation and production even beyond Nigeria.

My little self even own a small production plant I started shortly after NYSC....and you are there talking spare parts biz, and even the spare parts dealers, most of them will end up as automobile assembling plants and owners of other business outfits, you really don't know the entrepreneurial spirit of an average Igbo man sha, no wahala, ignorance is allowed cool

At least you not full of foul words like the dingberts quoting me .

I task you to look in to my past post to give you an idea where i stand on biafra.
Am not an advocate of niger delta republic and will never be..ref...ironsi/boro

I strongly support and believe in biafra and a card carrying member of ipob , though am not igbo .

It is hard enough already trying to turn the minds of niger delta's to key into the biafra thing and having some slowpokes give them a reason to point fingers.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kingsley Amafibe Surprises His Wife, Rosita With Birthday Dinner (Pictures) / Hilda Baci Share Her BEFORE SURGERY Video That Shocked Many Nigerians / Stephanie Linus, Olufunso Amosun At MINISO Store Launch In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.