Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,867 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Marriage And Uncertainties - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage And Uncertainties (406 Views)

Which Is Better Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Day Marriage? / If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / After She Had Told You No Sex Before Marriage And On Wedding Night U Found This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage And Uncertainties by Odion2016(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2020
I am scared of getting married,,please nairalanders,, is it okay to be scared??
I see lots of threads daily preaching the benefits of being single as opposed to getting married.....
Please help!!..
Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by Rasbel(m): 9:18pm On May 22, 2020
Odion2016:
I am scared of getting married,,please nairalanders,, is it okay to be scared??
I see lots of threads daily preaching the benefits of being single as opposed to getting married.....
Please help!!..
Yes, it's absolutely okay to be scared. Happy 'scaring'
Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by ibkonekt(m): 9:24pm On May 22, 2020
Odion2016:
I am scared of getting married, please nairalanders,, is it okay to be scared??
Please help!!..

marriage is a waste of time in today's society filled with feminist whores who have used their 20's to sleep with 989 men. now wanting to give their husband used up punany filled with std and ovaries filled with abortion. you better don't get married these hoes are not loyal. they are loyal to the massive attention from social media and other men. whores of Babylon. only marry a virgin if they still exist at marriable age

2 Likes

Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by Odion2016(m): 1:16pm On May 23, 2020
ibkonekt:

marriage is a waste of time in today's society filled with feminist whores who have used their 20's to sleep with 989 men. now wanting to give their husband used up punany filled with std and ovaries filled with abortion. you better don't get married these hoes are not loyal. they are loyal to the massive attention from social media and other men. whores of Babylon. only marry a virgin if they still exist at marriable age

Hmmm..wise words
Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by Naija246: 1:19pm On May 23, 2020
Don't let any girl trick you into marrying her.
Marriage steals a man's potential and freedom. if it's sex you want, find one small poor girl and be taking care her... in return for sex.
when you are tired, release her and move on.

We Men have unlimited potential to achieve alot in life while single but unfortunately, marriage restricts that. sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by Odion2016(m): 6:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Naija246:
Don't let any girl trick you into marrying her.
Marriage steals a man's potential and freedom. if it's sex you want, find one small poor girl and be taking care her... in return for sex.
when you are tired, release her and move on.

We Men have unlimited potential to achieve alot in life while single but unfortunately, marriage restricts that. sad

Hahahhahahaha..u na guyman oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Marriage And Uncertainties by Mgtowmonk: 6:56pm On Jul 27, 2020
Marriage is a huge scam!

(1) (Reply)

How To Talk To Your Wife About Sex / Just One More: Understanding Addiction And Controlling It! / New Adult Social Media Site Just For Hooking Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.