Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) (9818 Views)

Beware Of This Car Dealers Scammers On Jiji And All Car Selling Website / My Debit Card Was Compromised 3 Days After Using It to Pay For A Car Ads On Jiji / Unbelievable Cheap Prices For Toyota Cars On Jiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by Dan18(m): 10:10pm On May 28, 2020
alllush:

Yes, this is true. I use a 2009 model and it's really noticeable. After a periodic servicing, it takes less than 5,000 miles before the oil goes down again.

I also have a 2010 for sale if you are interested in a tokunbo.

What's your location?
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by alllush: 11:49pm On May 28, 2020
Dan18:

What's your location?

Ibadan.
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by kaze4blues(m): 12:53am On May 29, 2020
How much are you selling it
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by PaulH07: 2:58am On May 29, 2020
LordTerix:

In my experience, this is NOT true!

I have inspected more than 45 cars in the last 3 months.

The first thing I tell the dealer is that[b] I want a vehicle with a clean title. [/b]

All the dealers, without any exception, say they have clean titles, that they don't do accidented or flood stuff etc.

And boy, were they convincing till I ran the VINs - that is when you begin to hear shameless stories such as 'we removed the front bumper and mirrors from the vehicle in the US and declared it as accidented to reduce clearing costs' etc.

Nigerian car dealers are a shameless lot and will do everything in their power to scam the uninformed.

Then again, there's the issue of mileage roll back! Gosh, these folks will not make heaven!!

At a car stand on one of my car hunting trips, I met two women who could not tell an alternator from a condenser trying to buy a foreign used corolla.

I shook my head silently as they were led to the slaughter slab cry

I knew, instinctively that in less than 6 months, it will climax in tears for them!

Naija car dealers, I repeat, will not see the face of the Lord!!

Bros you harsh meen cheesy

Abeg how far, you fit tell me the price wey I fit get clean title Mercedes Benz c300 2008 model.

Thanks bros...
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by PaulH07: 2:59am On May 29, 2020
promotervickky:

I am very unhappy with them.

I checked out a lot of Camry 2012/2013 VIN today, all of them where salvaged cars with 97% percent of them having substantial damages..

A lot of dead cars are in Nigeria refurbished and selling for an high price, don't fall a prey, always check your ViN.

Shebi na una wan drive Camry. Benz dey there dey chill, una sey na Toyota tikpatikpa cheesy
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by PaulH07: 3:00am On May 29, 2020
staneless:

A friend of mine bought her clean title 2006 corolla from a US based car dealer. The money she spent in total in bringing her car to abj was little above 1.8m. Nothing like "they don't come cheap", pls...most car dealers are greedy. Besides, these cars are like pure water in USA

Thank you my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 12:01pm On May 30, 2020
PaulH07:

Shebi na una wan drive Camry. Benz dey there dey chill, una sey na Toyota tikpatikpa cheesy

Lol
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by kaze4blues(m): 3:19am On Jun 04, 2020
I have a question.

I have heard that camry from 2007 to 2009 have a problem of shorting oil.

Is this a serious problem one should be worried about?

Responses will be appreciated.
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
kaze4blues:
I have a question.

I have heard that camry from 2007 to 2009 have a problem of shorting oil.

Is this a serious problem one should be worried about?

Responses will be appreciated.

True, I think it has to do with the figure of the mileage, what is the mileage showing ?
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Don't fall to run a ViNcheck to know the measure of damage
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 12:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Need for ViNcheck, don't be scammed
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
promotervickky:
Need for ViNcheck, don't be scammed
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by dayveed1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
promotervickky:
Don't fall to run a ViNcheck to know the measure of damage
Pls what is th disadvantage of buying an accidented car even after been properly refurbished by the dealer?
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 1:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
dayveed1:
Pls what is th disadvantage of buying an accidented car even after been properly refurbished by the dealer?

They are tendencies of unfinished work done by the panel beater( i know of some that the panel beaters didn't do 100%perfect), most of them come with deployed airbags which may not be properly replaced, and not only accidented cars have issues, imported cars with high mileage, and flooded cars are still a pain in the neck.
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by dayveed1(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
promotervickky:

They are tendencies of unfinished work done by the panel beater( i know of some that the panel beaters didn't do 100%perfect), most of them come with deployed airbags which may not be properly replaced, and not only accidented cars have issues, imported cars with high mileage, and flooded cars are still a pain in the neck.
Thank you Sir.

1 Like

Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
I don come
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 7:39am On Jul 14, 2020
Good morning, Available to Serve
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2020
Available to serve you
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 11:16am On Jul 20, 2020
Check Your ViN today
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2020
Evening Round
Re: I Found This On Jiji Today!!(photos) by promotervickky(m): 12:30am On Aug 22, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

less then a year reg 08 Camry se For Sale @ 1.750m In Phc Negotiable / Toyota Avensis Verso Or Corolla Verso Needed / 2010 Toyota Camry Se With Navigation, Fully Pimped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.