Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,204 members, 7,845,984 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 (396636 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 5th March 2016 / Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Chelsea (5 - 3) On 1st January 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 7:55am On May 14, 2012
chic2pimp: If this isn't shamelessness then I wonder what is.
It never ceases to amaze me how supporters of a trophyless club can still yarn megedefede on other club's thread.
Bros i no know say you too go follow me see am like that o. Maybe that's how they console themselves sha,who knows. To think a club that used to be considered invicibles is now gloating over 3rd position is shameful to say the least.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by dipo1: 8:37am On May 14, 2012
See painment. Shebi una wan finish ahead of Arsenal before ni? Cockenham Hotspot
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 9:06am On May 14, 2012
Mumubayor has proven he is truly a c0ck and nothing else - why on earth would any man in his right senses dye his hair red to look like a deranged cockerel? cheesy

So the spuds were actually celebrating before they heard Arsenal won? Over eager twats always prematurely celebrating. grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 9:30am On May 14, 2012
grin grin grin
i was looking for the pic of defoe and lennon grin grin

spuddies this is for ya'll grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Yorisb: 10:14am On May 14, 2012
Spurs are the best team in TOTTENHAM. grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 10:55am On May 14, 2012
sometimes i just wish this thread i started can be thrown in the recycle bin coz am fed up with all the insults and abuse here. angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 11:28am On May 14, 2012
^^ Sharrap!!

Were you not involved in the insults and abuse when y'all were above us? You should have acted with decorum then to avoid getting bashed now.

Weren't you the one posting this nonsense a while back?

manmustwac: what flow you manage to win one game where be like champions league final and you come here making noise like woman who miss her period.

STFU! You stupid piece of shiiite speaking through your a.r.s.e. a.n.a.l and listen to me you only have bragging rights here on nairaland

and don't make noise about spurs until your shitty team called a.r.s.e a.n.a.l overtake us in the premiership.

stop talking crap we're guaranteed to finish above van pussee walcock and wenker this season

Hey a,n,u,s hole our place this season is third and your place pussyface is fifth or sixth just because you got lucky your not going to claim that fourth spot, so stop talking through your a.n.u.s. l
you who have never been to london in his life come here dey make yangar about north london st.upid a.n.us fan. grin grin grin grin

After all this you're coming back to talk? Have you no shame manmustwank? cheesy

If you can't stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Yorisb: 11:40am On May 14, 2012
debosky: ^^ Sharrap!!

Were you not involved in the insults and abuse when y'all were above us? You should have acted with decorum then to avoid getting bashed now.

After all this you're coming back to talk? Have you no shame manmustwank? cheesy

If you can't stand the heat, GTFO out the kitchen. tongue

Touché!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:07pm On May 14, 2012
debo is just badt one kind grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 14, 2012
OMG! Debo, dis one na triple knockout o shocked I can't fintint shout grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Vieira(m): 9:17pm On May 14, 2012
Best thread on Nairaland, comedy thread for a comedy club.
So called best Spurs side since they won the double and could not even finish above Arsenal during one of our worst seasons
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 7:48am On May 18, 2012
Vieira: Best thread on Nairaland, comedy thread for a comedy club.
So called best Spurs side since they won the double and could not even finish above Arsenal during one of our worst seasons
Abi o. We don hear you. Shebi finishing above Spurs is the only trophy you want to win and you keep winning year in year out. Congrats bro on achieving another milestone. Bs!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:50pm On May 18, 2012
debosky: ^^ Sharrap!!

If you can't stand the heat, GTFO of the kitchen. tongue
If you go back further than my post you'll see that i was only retaliating to previous insults made by your fellow a.r.s.e a.n.a.l fans but since you can't think further than your fvcking D.I.C.K. you obviously can't see that. angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2012
[size=24pt]AND TO THAT BLOODY MOD WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM PLEASE THROW MY THREAD IN THE RECYCLE BIN SINCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 7:30pm On May 18, 2012
Hehehe, see vexment! grin grin grin

Moral of the story: Don't count your chicks beore they hatch cos it ain't over till Adele(fat lady / Spuds fan cheesy) sings. . . then chokes! cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 18, 2012
manmustwac: [size=24pt]AND TO THAT BLOODY MOD WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM PLEASE THROW MY THREAD IN THE RECYCLE BIN SINCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

Laff no go kill me o, Muki, abeg put him out of his misery na grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Can we assume there won't be spuddie thread next season? grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 1:00am On May 19, 2012
manmustwac: If you go back further than my post you'll see that i was only retaliating to previous insults made by your fellow a.r.s.e a.n.a.l fans but since you can't think further than your fvcking D.I.C.K. you obviously can't see that. angry angry angry

Sorry I'm not c0ck obsessed like you daft Spuds. grin

And note you've started insults yet again - if I respond now, you'll start bawling again like a bush baby that just got bitchslapped.

Like I said earlier, GTFO of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. tongue

@ naijababe

This thread must remain - tormenting the Spuds is part of my fundamental human rights on NL. tongue
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Yorisb: 8:08am On May 19, 2012
manmustwac: [size=24pt]AND TO THAT BLOODY MOD WHO IS PART OF THE PROBLEM PLEASE THROW MY THREAD IN THE RECYCLE BIN SINCE YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO STOP THE ABUSE[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

Chei! See Vexation!! shocked grin grin

ritchboy:

Moral of the story: Don't count your chicks beore they hatch cos it ain't over till Adele(fat lady / Spuds fan cheesy) sings. . . then chokes! cheesy

Word!
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Basics007: 8:10am On May 19, 2012
manmustwac: If you go back further than my post you'll see that i was only retaliating to previous insults made by your fellow a.r.s.e a.n.a.l fans but since you can't think further than your fvcking D.I.C.K. you obviously can't see that. angry angry angry
i dont think you should let them get to you. You should pity them on the contrary. Spurs is the only club nearest to a rival they have,every other club they used to consider as rival has moved far out of their horizon hence the constant masturbation going on here. As for me i dont mind. Man city will soon come for it's annual slave drive then you gon see how people will combust spontaneously.
Season film leleyi,4litre petrol no fit watch am finish
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:00am On May 19, 2012
bin this thread?

our fave dustbin? tongue grin grin grin

never! grin grin

manmuswac calm down ! cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 4:43pm On May 19, 2012
mukina2: bin this thread?

our fave dustbin? tongue grin grin grin

never! grin grin

manmuswac calm down ! cheesy
Well then am going to start a topic titled "The Most Abused Section In The History Of Nairaland" because that is what this is. I didn't start it so gooners can come here to throw insults angry Make them open thier own spurs thread for that. angry angry
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by manmustwac(m): 5:01pm On May 19, 2012
debosky:

Sorry I'm not c0ck obsessed like you daft Spuds. grin

And note you've started insults yet again - if I respond now, you'll start bawling again like a bush baby that just got bitchslapped.

Like I said earlier, GTFO of the kitchen if you can't stand the heat. tongue

@ naijababe

This thread must remain - tormenting the Spuds is part of my fundamental human rights on NL. tongue
What the fvck are you doing here anyway? Is this the a.r.s.e a.n.a.l. section? If this is a kitchen then its my kitchen because i opened it so i have every right to be here. If you want me to get out of my own kitchen (that i opened)then i have every right to have it closed down first. I try hard to ignore you gay a.r.s.e a.n.a.l. fvckers but it obviously will never work. And when i try to fight fire with fire you start to accuse me as usual of being the troublemaker.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:48pm On May 19, 2012
manmustwac: What the fvck are you doing here anyway? Is this the a.r.s.e a.n.a.l. section? If this is a kitchen then its my kitchen because i opened it so i have every right to be here. If you want me to get out of my own kitchen (that i opened)then i have every right to have it closed down first. I try hard to ignore you gay a.r.s.e a.n.a.l. fvckers but it obviously will never work. And when i try to fight fire with fire you start to accuse me as usual of being the troublemaker.

mcheew! yimu

olodo na im u be, simple, like adegoat ' D
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 10:46pm On May 19, 2012
hahahahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

hahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

europa cup here you go grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 10:51pm On May 19, 2012
Finish fourth yet no CL - useless bunch of c0cks standing on a basketball. grin grin grin grin

manmustwank - do your worst. Never in your history should you ever make threats about finishing above Arsenal, else you will have more of these nights where you miss out on the CL. grin

Enjoy Thursday night footie. grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by Yorisb: 11:17pm On May 19, 2012
Halla Spurds! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

debosky:
manmustwank - do your worst. [size=18pt]Never in your history should you ever make threats about finishing above Arsenal, else you will have more of these nights where you miss out on the CL.[/size] grin

U have been warned @Manmustwac! grin grin grin
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by folahann(m): 11:55pm On May 19, 2012
I think Redlabel, I meant Redknapp said he achieved a certain success without spending alot of money like Man city. What success was he talking about?
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by chic2pimp(m): 11:58pm On May 19, 2012
Gaynners no Get shame sha.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by ritchboy(m): 1:03am On May 20, 2012
Forking hilarious cheesy
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by mukina2: 12:19pm On May 20, 2012
erm just incase ya'll forgot . .

Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by KazeKage1: 8:25pm On May 20, 2012
mukina2: erm just incase ya'll forgot . .

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA grin grin grin
You phocking useless cunts. Always prematurely ejaculating. Mouthing off about finishing above Arsenal this season, who dash una spuds chicken teeth?
Arsenal will ALWAYS,ALWAYS be your superiors in this life and in the next, ya heard?
Oh & yea. . .Channel 5 is THAT way cheesy grin
Phocking headless c0ckerels grin

And YES, THIS IS V3. . .I'm back to haunt you Spuddies grin.
Re: Tottenham Hotspur Supporters Inc 2.0 by debosky(m): 10:04pm On May 20, 2012
grin grin grin

The ghost of V3 returns to haunt the spuddies. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.